What's new

your favorite animal???!

Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Some people like dainty, pretty things beautiful, some people like muscular, practice things beautiful. The differences that make humanity amazing!

College Road, Rawalpindi opposite boar bazzarr road. There is a very famous avian expert, sells exotics too :)

I agree!

It's not Billi. It's The Chihuahua. It is the smallest breed of dog and is named for the state of Chihuahua in Mexico. :)

Hmm... i think you planned long term, initial cost thori zaida ho gi, but low maintenance --- aik biscuit subah dopahar sham

@RescueRanger Do you know from where i can buy a talking parrot? I once bought one, sala 6 mahinay choori khata raha kuch bola hi nahi
You are better off buying a Myna bird, they are very intelligent and imitate surrounding sounds,they are easier to teach than parrots in my opinion.Saw some myna birds in china which can talk some words,but the price was a bit higher than regular non-talking bird.

Sir jee, exotics shaukeen bandey key zaban mein exotic ka matlab= expensive and rare.

Such as: crested cockatoo, worth 300,000 rupees. :)

veer - asi tataan tay parhay howay, simple simple angrazee andi ay. Well i am not that much shukeen k 300k laga kar billi kay rahm o karam par choor doon.

veer - asi tataan tay parhay howay, simple simple angrazee andi ay. Well i am not that much shukeen k 300k laga kar billi kay rahm o karam par choor doon.

Never kept birds myself. We do have ducks and cookar in our family home in the village.

Nahi, Non Vegetarian hai!!! :cray:

I have seen dog biscuits at stores, don't know those were veg or non-veg

You are better off buying a Myna bird, they are very intelligent and imitate surrounding sounds,they are easier to teach than parrots in my opinion.Saw some myna birds in china which can talk some words,but the price was a bit higher than regular non-talking bird.

Actually - i want to buy for kid and he was insisting on talking parrot. I have enough typing birds for time pass on PDF. :p:

Agar tumhare saath reh kar bhi nahi bola to phir kabhi nahi bol sakta :D

No, that was jungle parrot, the guy cheated me.

I have seen dog biscuits at stores, don't know those were veg or non-veg

I've seen dog biscuits too, infact, I do buy them for my dogs but non veg biscuits nahi Vekhe??? :o: My dogs eats, leg Peace...:eek:

562658_2990577139920_800080567_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom