What's new

Your democracy is killing you and how China suppressed Covid-19

CCP is a political party just like republican party and democratic party, what does a political party have anything to do with a virus? that's a really funny idea.

How well do you solve your mistakes? Chinese government swiftly fired the mayor of Wuhan and governer of Hubei province, punished police officers who reprimanded those doctors, how fast does India punish corrupt and incompetent officials?
That's heartening to hear, those responsible must be held to account.

May I ask about the troubling reports wherein this cover up was initiated from the top and had the entire state machinery on it.

Really , do you blame every mistake of your country on your ruling political party? I dont' see US do this.
We do, those in governance are responsible, the common man here does regularly attack ineffective policies of those in power. It is the party in charge of making decisions that is also accountable, even more so considering China is a single party state.

That's heartening to hear, those responsible must be held to account.

May I ask about the troubling reports wherein this cover up was initiated from the top and had the entire state machinery on it.
How top is the top, check what happened around the world, flooded hospitals deprived cancer patients from their life saving treatments, everything is gone from panic shopping, this virus is a new virus and people knew nothing about it, how contagious it is, can it be tranmitted from human to human, how virulent... all of them need time for researchers to find out, a false alarm can kill more people than the virus itself.
After find out these more info about this virus, China swiftly lockdown the city and Wuhan and Hubei province, when oversea confirmed cases were still almost none.
Check what US did in 2009 over H1N1, They locked down no cities, no large scale city or country wide quarantines, they just let H1N1 have a free run and quickly the virus spreaded everywhere, very very quickly.

CCP is a political party just like republican party and democratic party, what does a political party have anything to do with a virus? that's a really funny idea.
Dude, don't even try bullshitting me. Tell me another country in the world where an army pledge allegiance to the ruling party? (Except commie nations of course) USA has political parties, and CCP has a country and it's own army.

How well do you solve your mistakes? Chinese government swiftly fired the mayor of Wuhan and governer of Hubei province, punished police officers who reprimanded those doctors, how fast does India punish corrupt and incompetent officials?
Well enough to not cause a pandemic twice in 17 years.
What's the point of throwing a low-level officer under the bus. It's your system that needs change, not some local mayor or police officer. Every democratic country has a system, if huge mistakes are made, they can make changes according to the public interest. Can you promise us this will not happen again in the future? You simply can't because you will still remain a country where all kinds of media are heavily censored dissents arrested for speaking up. That's the reality.

We do, those in governance are responsible, the common man here does regularly attack ineffective policies of those in power. It is the party in charge of making decisions that is also accountable, even more so considering China is a single party state.
Ok, so I guess India must be a very reponsive, highly efficient and quick problem solving nation, congratulations, China should learn from you.

Dude, don't even try bullshitting me. Tell me another country in the world where an army pledge allegiance to the ruling party? (Except commie nations of course) USA has political parties, and CCP has a country and it's own army.
Yes, what does it have to do with a virus? what does it have anything to do with army?

Well enough to not cause a pandemic twice in 17 years.
What's the point of throwing a low-level officer under the bus. It's your system that needs change, not some local mayor or police officer. Every democratic country has a system, if huge mistakes are made, they can make changes according to the public interest. Can you promise us this will not happen again in the future? You simply can't because you will still remain a country where all kinds of media are heavily censored dissents arrested for speaking up. That's the reality.
Check WTO website and find out all global outbreaks list, and you have too much confidence on your so called democracy, they just serve the rich, the powerful and privilledged, it's a total farce, they dont' care about the general public.

WHO PHEIC declarations:
Since 2009 there have been six PHEIC declarations:
2009 H1N1 (or swine flu) pandemic
2014 polio declaration
2014 outbreak of Ebola in Western Africa,
2015–16 Zika virus epidemic
2018–20 Kivu Ebola epidemic
2019–20 coronavirus outbreak.

How top is the top, check what happened around the world, flooded hospitals deprived cancer patients from their life saving treatments, everything is gone from panic shopping, this virus is a new virus and people knew nothing about it, how contagious it is, can it be tranmitted from human to human, how virulent... all of them need time for researchers to find out, a false alarm can kill more people than the virus itself.
After find out these more info about this virus, China swiftly lockdown the city and Wuhan and Hubei province, when oversea confirmed cases were still almost none.
Check what US did in 2009 over H1N1, They locked down no cities, no large scale city or country wide quarantines, they just let H1N1 have a free run and quickly the virus spreaded everywhere, very very quickly.
Credit where credit is due, China's efforts to mitigate this crisis have been above and beyond and must be applauded.

But the question remains, I as a common man, cannot go to work, cannot venture out, am afraid for those vulnerable in my household. Who is responsible?

Why then, in dec when this pandemic was first being discovered, did the the CCP not alert the global community, why try to cover it up then, why strong arm nations into not cancelling flights to and from China, exasperating the outbreak. Why was preserving image of CCP more important than trying to prevent this catastrophe.

Why is it, that after having experience from past instances of such pandemics, no policies or executive actions to stem a future outbreak were not taken. Why must this unpleasant bit of history be repeated every couple of years.

To help after the pandemic has taken hold is generous and virtuous and commendable but to prevent a pandemic by learning from past instances and implementing the lessons learned is visionary.

Ok, so I guess India must be a very reponsive, highly efficient and quick problem solving nation, congratulations, China should learn from you.

Sir, I'm afraid you're conflating our criticism of the CCP with that of the Chinese people, nothing can be far from the truth.

We are inefficient, not as capable as our CCP counter parts, no debate about that, but accountability is important, those in power here, are beholden to answer those who have elected them, are beholden to checks and balances over their actions. Overall, a system open to feedback is self improving compared to a closed one.

Look at the b**t hurt of 50 cent gang. After thousands of Chines died in their home without any treatment and medicines in their home , 50 cent army is on job to make is good for their master xi. It is not in the fate of poor chinese to get proper treatment. They were either killed or locked to kill from deceases.

Credit where credit is due, China's efforts to mitigate this crisis have been above and beyond and must be applauded.

But the question remains, I as a common man, cannot go to work, cannot venture out, am afraid for those vulnerable in my household. Who is responsible?

Why then, in dec when this pandemic was first being discovered, did the the CCP not alert the global community, why try to cover it up then, why strong arm nations into not cancelling flights to and from China, exasperating the outbreak.

Why is it, that after having experience from past instances of such pandemics, no policies or executive actions to stem a future outbreak were not taken.

To help after the pandemic has taken hold is generous and virtuous, but to prevent a pandemic by learning from past instances is visionary.
When a new virus emerged, scientists need to do the research, study, sequencing... all those works, it needs time, a virus can be relatively mild , harmful or very virulence, scientist need to know what they are, can they transmit from human to huamn and how they transmit if so, a false alarm will cause more harm than good, hospitals will be flooded, panic shopping will empty all shelve, what if this viru were not very contagious and virulent? When China delared this virus, not dozens were confirmed and almost no cases outside China. Do you seriously think any other countries can do this job better than China? Check what US did over H1N1 in 2009, did US shut down any cities or states?

Look at the b**t hurt of 50 cent gang. After thousands of Chines died in their home without any treatment and medicines in their home , 50 cent army is on job to make is good for their master xi. It is not in the fate of poor chinese to get proper treatment. They were either killed or locked to kill from deceases.
Haha, no, millions, billions, you are so nice to the Chinese government.

Once you adopt democracy then yeah sure, we'll teach you how it works. :enjoy:

Yes, what does it have to do with a virus? what does it have anything to do with army?
You tell me, I'm not the one who started talking about political parties and comparing it to communist party.
Check WTO website and find out all global outbreaks list, and you have too much confidence on your so called democracy, they just serve the rich, the powerful and privilledged, it's a total farce, they dont' care about the general public.
But neither of these went on to be a rapid pandemic like Corona or SARS. They didn't force countries to shut down either. Or force the world economy to halt.

Once you adopt democracy then yeah sure, we'll teach you how it works. :enjoy:
China did before PRC from 1912-1949, China was actually one of the first republic countries in Asia, it was a disaster and we ditched it.

But neither of these went on to be a rapid pandemic like Corona or SARS. They didn't force countries to shut down either. Or force the world economy to halt.
You should read more I guess

In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world.
CDC estimated that 151,700-575,400 people worldwide died from (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection during the first year the virus circulated

10 years of H1N1 influenza: outbreaks in India, infection trends in the states
In India, the past decade saw as many as 1.58 lakh persons being infected by the virus and over 10,000 succumbing to it.
https://indianexpress.com/article/e...india-infection-trends-in-the-states-5945927/

China did before PRC from 1912-1949, China was actually one of the first republic countries in Asia, it was a disaster and we ditched it.
Then you adopted communism, engineered a famine and killed 40 million people. :enjoy:
Real smart move.

You should read more I guess
There is absolutely no comparison between H1N1 and the Corona virus. H1N1 maybe recurring, but it can be controlled, unlike Corona. Look how world economies are grappling with the Wuhan virus. It's been over a month with no end game.

Then you adopted communism, engineered a famine and killed 40 million people. :enjoy:
Real smart move.
That's western propoganda, the true reality on the ground that no one can deny is PRC and India were established aournd same time 70 years ago with similar level of development, we took different systems, see where China and India are now, it's self explanatory.

There is absolutely no comparison between H1N1 and the Corona virus. H1N1 maybe recurring, but it can be controlled, unlike Corona. Look how world economies are grappling with the Wuhan virus. It's been over a month with no end game.
It can be controlled only years later after vaccines came out, this one also can be controlled , probably even faster than H1N1. and we are talking about government response

That's western propoganda, the true reality on the ground that no one can deny is PRC and India were established aournd same time 70 years ago with similar level of development, we took different systems, see where China and India are now, it's self explanatory.
LOL! So easy to denounce anything as western propaganda. Do you think people are dumb to not see through commies?

It can be controlled only years later after vaccines came out, this one also can be controlled , probably even faster than H1N1.
There is no vaccine yet for 2003 SARS-Corona right?

When a new virus emerged, scientists need to do the research, study, sequencing... all those works, it needs time, a virus can be relatively mild , harmful or very virulence, scientist need to know what they are, can they transmit from human to huamn and how they transmit if so, a false alarm will cause more harm than good, hospitals will be flooded, panic shopping will empty all shelve, what if this viru were not very contagious and virulent? When China delared this virus, not dozens were confirmed and almost no cases outside China. Do you seriously think any other countries can do this job better than China? Check what US did over H1N1 in 2009, did US shut down any cities or states?

Haha, no, millions, billions, you are so nice to the Chinese government.

Millions can be the reality. We shall know it if information filters through chinese information blockage.

LOL! So easy to denounce anything as western propaganda. Do you think people are dumb to not see through commies?
We live in this country and have the advantage to compare western lies with the ground reality of our lives here.

There is no vaccine yet for 2003 SARS-Corona right?
Yes, there is, but we are talking about government response, US is no better than China.

We live in this country and have the advantage to compare western lies with the ground reality of our lives here.
Yeah yea... I hear this more often these days, save it.

Yes, there is, but we are talking about government response, US is no better than China.
Bull shit. There is no known vaccine for SARS or MERS. Both are the same family as the Covid-19 virus.

Back
Top Bottom