What's new

Your democracy is killing you and how China suppressed Covid-19

Bull shit. There is no known vaccine for SARS or MERS. Both are the same family as the Covid-19 virus.
钟南山:SARS疫苗做成后已无病人 it was developed but there's no SARS patients anymore for the human tests.

钟南山:SARS疫苗做成后已无病人 it was developed but there's no SARS patients anymore for the human tests.
Because there is no SARS patients, probably no more transmission. Not because people started taking the SARS vaccine, it got eradicated.

Because there is no SARS patients, probably no more transmission. Not because people started taking the SARS vaccine, it got eradicated.
it's not important, it was gone, we are talking abut government response, it's always easy to point fingers, but no countries were proven that they can do better than China in dealing and containing a new virus.

LOL! About what? Corona?
Everything.

it's not important, it was gone, we are talking abut government response, it's always easy to point fingers, but one countries proved that they can do better than China in dealing and containing a new virus.
Try to be coherent. I can't keep up with your deflections every now and then.
Everything.
Back to stronk China. How predictable.

Try to be coherent. I can't keep up with your deflections every now and then.
You are going off the topic, we are talking about two systems and how governmetns respond to crisis, it's my thread, why I need to derail my own thread?

They? Nah, you keep repeating this on thread after thread. We are kinda used to it by now.
I just ask you to check their videos and comments, don't take it for granted, they may say India is much stronger and powerful than China, you can you be so sure they won't?

You are going off the topic, we are talking about two systems and how governmetns respond to crisis, it's my thread, why I need to derail my own thread?
Says the Chinese who deflect anything and everything to comparing cities and development in every thread.

I just ask you to check their videos and comments, don't take it for granted, they may say India is much stronger and powerful than China, you can you be so sure they won't?
Not fun watching. Point being, how democracies handle epidemic vs authoritarian regimes handle cases like this. The best example is what we are seeing now. Makes me wonder how accurate data from China is.

Says the Chinese who deflect anything and everything to comparing cities and development in every thread.

How do you know that foreign vloggers only compare cities and development? and what's wrong with compare cities and development? what do you exactly like to compare?

Not fun watching. Point being, how democracies handle epidemic vs authoritarian regimes handle cases like this. The best example is what we are seeing now. Makes me wonder how accurate data from China is.
WHO visited China and stayed in 2 weeks toured dozens of Chines cities, you should wonder how accurate your data is cause your government isn't doing the testings, how accurate this can be?

How do you know that foreign vloggers only compare cities and development? and what's wrong with compare cities and development? what do you exactly like to compare?
haha in the appropriate thread. When talking about how China screwed up in preventing the virus thread, what's the point of comparing cities?

haha in the appropriate thread. When talking about how China screwed up in preventing the virus thread, what's the point of comparing cities?
Any countries didn't screw up? Any countries else brought the virus under control?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom