What's new

Your Celebrity Crush

It's my dream among all other nerd dreams that I would one day get to meet the Superman of Earth 2. the Golden Age Superman.

Okay, starting to get a little geeky teary-eyed here so I'll stop :man_in_love:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
i will kill for a chance to wear this ring :enjoy:
latest

believe me i was about to cry when the movie wasn't a hit

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
i will kill for a chance to wear this ring :enjoy:
latest

believe me i was about to cry when the movie wasn't a hit

And what an honor it would be to wear such a Mighty Ring endowed with such power.

Of course with me though, I would just like to meet and chat with the original Earth 2 Superman. Not necessarily share his power.

Regarding the GL movie. Yeah, it could have been a lot better period but I was glad to at least see a live-action Green Lantern movie finally be made

I did start watching Lucifer, but lost interest after about the third episode.
mate just muster up the courage to watch few more episodes and believe me season picks up from episode 7 or 8 and become a true master piece.just do it you will thank me later.

Was nice to see Tricia Helfer cast though.
she is a real hottie for her age

And what an honor it would be to wear such a Mighty Ring endowed with such power.
In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power Green Lantern's light
Regarding the GL movie. Yeah, it could have been a lot better period but I was glad to at least see a live-action Green Lantern movie finally be made
yeah they could have done a lot better but still they should have given hal (ryan reynolds ) a chance in justice league movie

Comic Book show nerds of the world unite
:yahoo::yahoo::crazy_pilot::super::cheers:

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power Green Lantern's light

yeah they could have done a lot better but still they should have given hal (ryan reynolds ) a chance in justice league movie
Reynolds hated the GL movie & has repeated said that he wants no part of Green Lantern anymore. The movie just massacred a great story arc & great characters. I wonder how bad they would've made it with Kyle Rayner as the Green Lantern?

Reynolds hated the GL movie & has repeated said that he wants no part of Green Lantern anymore. The movie just massacred a great story arc & great characters. I wonder how bad they would've made it with Kyle Rayner as the Green Lantern?
but still a justice league without green lantern is no justice league :cry::cray:

I know people have their favorites. Some people like Jon Stewart, some liked Guy Gardner and some like Kyle Rayner.

To me, Hal Jordan will always be the original Green Lantern of space sector 2814

Just like Barry Allen and Jay Garrick will always be the original Flash's.

Comic Book show nerds of the world unite! Loving AoS in this season. Flash otoh has gone a bit well depressive lately.

I'm also really loving AOS his season. It's so great we have comic book show nerd power on PDF :lol:

I feel like saying something like "Wonder Twin powers activate" :rofl:

To me, Hal Jordan will always be the original Green Lantern of space sector 2814
Just like Barry Allen and Jay Garrick will always be the original Flash's.
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: same here for me hal is the only true lantern:p: and barry is the one true flash

Comic Book show nerds of the world unite
I feel like saying something like "Wonder Twin powers activate" :rofl:
okay guys i am having nerdgasm here and @KAL-EL this comment of yours remind me of centurions
the-centurians-the-centurions-39849646-810-592.jpg

power extreme

I swear, after reading some of these posts and feeling all the nerd kinship happening, that I almost feel like shedding some geek tears.
let it all out my friend let it out :cray: its been ages since i had nerd talk like this with anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom