What's new

Your Celebrity Crush

5173438_800.jpg

high five brother :cheers:

for me its super girl. the season is too girly for my taste and her super powers are seriously downgraded
but in my opinion the legends season 2 ending was good

Preach it brother!! We are so on the same wavelength as far as that is concerned :cheers:

Her power levels have been seriously diluted in the show. It's to the point where it seems like she she gets her *** kicked every other week by some garbage villain that should be no match for her.

And that absolutely drives the nerd in me nuts!! In a way, I do understand why the writers have to dpower her a little. If she even possessed half the power she has in the comics, there wouldn't be much of a show because she would win every fight in like 5 minutes.

So the writers have to create at least some suspense and drama. I get that! What I don't get is the fact that they made her to weak in order to do that.

I'm glad at least Superman will be reappearing in the season finale.

As for the legends.. I thought the ending was okay, I just have become a little bored with it in the last few months. Hopefully they can step up their game next season.

Her biceps are bigger than mine :-(

She's one of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe. I'm not surprised at all :-)

And that absolutely drives the nerd in me nuts!! In a way, I do understand why the writers have to dpower her a little. If she even possessed half the power she has in the comics, there wouldn't be much of a show because she would win every fight in like 5 minutes.

So the writers have to create at least some suspense and drama. I get that! What I don't get is the fact that they made her two-weak in order to do that.
Same case here bro
I know they they have to dpower here to make the season but in my opinion there are better ways to create suspense and drama like adding politics,rift between characters or supervillans team ups.
As for the legends.. I thought the ending was okay, I just have become a little bored with it in the last few months. Hopefully they can step up their game next season.
Yeah they seriously need to up their game and with time travel in the mix they can easily do it.but I don't know why they are not using it to its max potential.
Right now flash is the hottest.

What about I zombie are you following it

Same case here bro
I know they they have to dpower here to make the season but in my opinion there are better ways to create suspense and drama like adding politics,rift between characters or supervillans team ups.

Yeah they seriously need to up their game and with time travel in the mix they can easily do it.but I don't know why they are not using it to its max potential.
Right now flash is the hottest.

What about I zombie are you following it

I confess that I never got into i zombie. And I agree that right now flash is definitely the hottest comic book show on television. I am also a big fan of Agents of Shield too. but that's obviously a different Universe altogether

Emily Bett Rickards is way way better looking & need I say hotter.

Emily Bett Rickards is smokin hot No Doubt. but we'll just have to agree to disagree because I think Melissa Benoist is just as cute. My opinion and I'm sticking by it :super:

I think Felicity has more of the sex appeal Factor then Melissa does, but I think Melissa is definitely super cute without a doubt.

All a matter of opinion really. But as my buddy @Hell hound said. Why not both haha

stop it. i am starting to feel that you are my doppelganger from earth 2:enjoy:

LMAO!! You never know? Or maybe you're My Doppelganger from Earth 2? haha either way that comment made my morning :tup:

It's my dream among all other nerd dreams that I would one day get to meet the Superman of Earth 2. the Golden Age Superman.

Okay, starting to get a little geeky teary-eyed here so I'll stop :man_in_love:

LMAO!! You never know? Or maybe you're My Doppelganger from Earth 2? haha either way that comment made my morning :tup:
hahaha glad to do it.
okay lets clear it once and for all:p:do you like Gotham and Lucifer too?

hahaha glad to do it.
okay lets clear it once and for all:p:do you like Gotham and Lucifer too?

Well as much as I hate to break up the nerd camaraderie we are sharing. Never got into Gotham. I did start watching Lucifer, but lost interest after about the third episode.

Was nice to see Tricia Helfer cast though.

Does my heart good knowing that one of the original cylons that landed on Earth 150,000 years ago is still surviving and thriving to this day :enjoy:

^^^ that was a Battlestar Galactica reference for anyone that didn't no what I was referencing.

Back
Top Bottom