What's new

Your Black Future

Racism

PDF is not a platform for spreading racism nor do we condone it. Any such threads / posts / materials would lead to heavy penalization.

ergo the thread needs to be trashed before too many people embarrass themselves

No it is not. There might have been a time where there was convergence of interests. But these are planks of the left's bible -

• gays
  • lesbians
  • femnazis
  • right to walk around naked
  • anti patriarchy [this is the original sin in their eyes]
  • against free markets
  • same sex marriage
Tell me which one of these are congruent with Islam?

What did I say? Pro Muslim not pro Islam.

It's thanks to the left that women, minorities and gays have much better rights in the West. Unless you believe that women are deficient in knowledge and shouldn't testify in courts or that gays are degenerate fags. In which case you're beyond redemption. The left has made the world a much better place.

No it is not. There might have been a time where there was convergence of interests. But these are planks of the left's bible -

• gays
  • lesbians
  • femnazis
  • right to walk around naked
  • anti patriarchy [this is the original sin in their eyes]
  • against free markets
  • same sex marriage
Tell me which one of these are congruent with Islam?
well lemme list the RIGHT's own values:
- love guns (especially when US had its 1st Black president)
- love symbols of division, like confederate flag
- hate interracial or intercultural integration such as interracial relationships
- only want white male presidents
- hate gays
-hate Muslims
-Hate Blacks
- Pro- rich people
-Anti-common man's economic benefits(Smart money magazine said this is what $3,000 turned into over 30 years of democrats and republicans - $300,000 for the former and $30,000 for the latter)

which of the above is congruent with Islam??

Anti BLM threads always devolve into racist shit flinging threads like this one has become. It's why I roll my eyes at All Lives Matter bs. It's just double speak. It's a dog whistle that blacks should not ask for their rights because they're all thugs and savages.

If the Whites fall and the blacks become the rulers of the UK, the UK will become as underdeveloped and poor as africa. Eventually the blacks will turn on ALL non-blacks including Muslims, indians etc.
this is a hypothetical, not a reality, so you're sort of playing up a fake, hypothetical scare("if Whites fall back and Blacks become..") to just bash Black people. Even AMerica will never be majority Black, so why hype up unreal and unnecessary fears ?? yup, cuz u hate Black people.
THis is like the red scare US did against Communist China. stop masking your intolerance with intellectual sounding BS.

Anti BLM threads always devolve into racist shit flinging threads like this one has become. It's why I roll my eyes at All Lives Matter bs. It's just double speak. It's a dog whistle that blacks should not ask for their rights because they're all thugs and savages.
NO LIE DETECTED. THis guy who started it has really changed how i see him....never knew he also disliked BLacks(but he didnt while his dad was making $$ in W.African though, so u see how these brats are?).

SOme of them got triggered cuz Black people got "attention"(BLM protests, smh) which obv makes them feel "left out". let them wait for their time, cuz their time isnt now.

Racism

PDF is not a platform for spreading racism nor do we condone it. Any such threads / posts / materials would lead to heavy penalization.

ergo the thread needs to be trashed before too many people embarrass themselves
agreed. this is an ANti-Black thread, POSING as a socioeconomic historical type discussion.

@OsmanAli98 and @Indus Pakistan and @PAKISTANFOREVER - you're all fueling this racist thread btw.

I think we need to be fair and balanced here.

Blacks do suffer a disproportionate amount of racism but most of it is caused by their own actions - they need to learn to abide by the law like others and most of the discrimination will disappear.

As an example, Blacks complain that they are stopped and searched more than others but that is because they are far more likely to be carrying knives and guns on them than others.

It sucks for law abiding Blacks but they have been let down by the criminals among them.

Islam as a belief system falls on the right of the poitical spectrum. Of course the right has it's own iterations in each civilization but that is a FACT. The one you listed is pecularly product of the American experiance.

There is nothing remotely left about Islam. It is underpinned by a patriarchial society with free market as it's fundamental. In Pakistan most families will NOT even marry their girls out of the clan/tribe/ethnic group. Society revolves around male head. Gays are sin worse then devil etc

The fastest growing community in the UK are the african sproggs that result from the interbreeding between white females and males of African descent.
thats alie though, because in white countries the rate of interracial marriage and dating is still quite very low, despite what some of you anti-Black people believe.

I'm just seeing the common racist things people say agaoust blacks on this thread- oh, if US was BLack, it will be crap, oh, BLack men are dating too many of our white women, oh, Blacks, oh, Blacks never built anything(well compare Nigeria and Pakistan for example- NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE).

I come from a very, very conservative family.
Well, this might explain your intolerant view towards Blacks!

The leftist female will regard religion as a male construct designed to enslave her., The family is the prison. the husband the jailkeeper. The father the jail warden. God is there to just perpetuate this male domination. To them free means gay, Black love, alking around touting the female body, motherhood reduced to a sin. These are diametric the very essence of Islam. I have met some of these types in UK. They despise Pakistani's because they consider us to be consevative and not accepting of their brand of politics.

No, it's not.

And this thread is embarrassing on many levels to be honest. It's better that moderators close it.

Why are you so paranoid?

We want to learn about Aryan invasions and resulting slave trade as well.

Its just academics. Relax

Does that include Turks, Bosnians, many Lebanese, many Palestinians, many Iraqi's because they are classed as "white" in USA.

Muslim whites. Very very different.

well lemme list the RIGHT's own values:
- love guns (especially when US had its 1st Black president)
- love symbols of division, like confederate flag
- hate interracial or intercultural integration such as interracial relationships
- only want white male presidents
- hate gays
-hate Muslims
-Hate Blacks
- Pro- rich people
-Anti-common man's economic benefits(Smart money magazine said this is what $3,000 turned into over 30 years of democrats and republicans - $300,000 for the former and $30,000 for the latter)

The right is more hateful of Muslims and Islam.

We hate these right extremist cvnts too.

Why are you so paranoid?

We want to learn about Aryan invasions and resulting slave trade as well.

Its just academics. Relax
I am not paranoid. I'm just telling you that as a native speaker of Persian, Hendi is not a Persian word for a black slave and it has never been used for that either. Don't make things up.

The leftist female will regard religion as a male construct designed to enslave her., The family is the prison. the husband the jailkeeper. The father the jail warden. God is there to just perpetuate this male domination. To them free means gay, Black love, alking around touting the female body, motherhood reduced to a sin. These are diametric the very essence of Islam. I have met some of these types in UK. They despise Pakistani's because they consider us to be consevative and not accepting of their brand of politics.

You're jumping to conclusions. You're talking about the loony lefties in college campuses. Most of the left is not like that. Left includes many intellectuals like Einstein, Carl Sagan etc. Right always has racist bullies like Winston Churchill and Henry Kissinger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom