What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Name: Rahil
Qualification: Masters of Science (Research based) in Marketing
Marital status: Koi labdii hii nai :(

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

age;);)????????????

Ask her bank balance too ;)

Name: Rahil
Qualification: Masters of Science (Research based) in Marketing
Marital status: Koi labdii hii nai :(

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Ask her bank balance too ;)

Bank Balance: 0 as of now living on charity from dad and fiance.

sorry divya ji,
main kya puch lavan age nu..bot saari aunties khumdi paiyan ne ithey:lol:

mentally i am still 270... its just i didnt wanted to freak eveyone to tell that i am a vampire by profession

NAME: Junaid
Qualification : Medical student 3rd year MBBS
MARITAL STATUS : applied for......lolz

Job well done Agent Fuzzbuzz aka Mani2020. We now have enough evidence to declare PDF a threat to the American way of life. We will start rounding up these people from a different racial background very soon.

Your friend and PIC from CIA

Dr.Ghulam Nabi Fai.

- I,m S.A Ghafari (professional Name) and you can search me out in Wikipedia or google..

- date and place of born: 21 September 1980 / Mashhad (second largest City in Iran after the capital Tehran)

- Profession: Day Trader, Research, Tutoring finance guys from Japan to US, making speeches in conference for couple of bucks

- Life Target: Trying to be a good Muslim that God not only are happy with his actions but even proud to be his creator:undecided:
- Marital Status: Used to be married for 5 years but divorced for almost a year:pop:

PS: I forgot to tell you guys that I have created an album and uploaded 13 photos of me, myself, my friends, my city and my life in general.... I invite every body to take a look..!! I am open for criticizes and appreciate your honesty...!:kiss3: click on my name and see my album... I know it is not a social network like FB but I always take advantage of this facilities to get to know other people... no matter what nation they are or how they look like...:drag:

cheers

Age 23(As of School Leaving Certificate)
Profession Currently Pursuing MBA.
Marital Status Secret.

Back
Top Bottom