What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

Great, the greatest!
I don't remember saying anything bad about Chinese HSR, quite enjoyed it when I travel where.
You should remember, you listed wenzhou's accident in 2011 in another thread when you were defending Japan's recent rocket launch failure..

You should remember, you listed wenzhou's accident in 2011 in another thread when you were defending Japan's recent rocket launch failure..
The fact Wenzhou happened doesn't mean China HSR is crap, just like how one launch failure doesn't discard Japan's past success rate.

Or how McDonald selling more than pork bun doesn't mean pork bun is bad (the opposite).

Or my original point, korean TVs having more market share does not mean japanese TV are worse in quality (again, the opposite).

The fact Wenzhou happened doesn't mean China HSR is crap, just like how one launch failure doesn't discard Japan's past success rate.
But why you listed it, it was over a decade ago, this fact itself shows how reliable China's HSR is and China's HSR network is over 10 times of Japans, going through the world highest mountain chains the Himalayas and world biggest deserts.but you chose to use wenzhou's accident to defend Japan's recent launch failure, tell me you are not a Japan woshipper.

Or my original point, korean TVs having more market share does not mean japanese TV are worse in quality (again, the opposite).
I never said their quality is bad, I mean if a product lost market to their competitors, it's a failed product, no matter how good quality is.

But why you listed it, it was over a decade ago, this fact itself shows how reliable China's HSR is and China's HSR network is over 10 times of Japans, going through the world highest mountain chains the Himalayas and world biggest deserts.but you chose to use wenzhou's accident to defend Japan's recent launch failure, tell me you are not a Japan woshipper.
Is there a reason I can't bring Wenzhou up? I bring up as an example that one mistake/accident doesn't invalidate past or current achievements.

You are surprising quick to point out others failures while hiding your country's own failures, aren't you?

Is there a reason I can't bring Wenzhou up? I bring up as an example that one mistake/accident doesn't invalidate past or current achievements.

You are surprising quick to point out others failures while hiding your country's own failures, aren't you?
But you fail to point out one failure every 3 tries is different from one failure every 1,000.

In this thread there are many comments from Chinese members: Underestimating, disparaging, insulting Japan. What if it's Pakistan (China's brother country) or a South American/African country (no conflict with China). Surely no one will criticize them, maybe they even support and encourage those countries

You are wasting your time trying to argue with these extreme nationalist monkeys.
Everyone can argue and express their opinions, but better with factsa and figure, not with just say so.

In this thread there are many comments from Chinese members: Underestimating, disparaging, insulting Japan. What if it's Pakistan (China's brother country) or a South American/African country (no conflict with China). Surely no one will criticize them, maybe they even support and encourage those countries

You are wasting your time trying to argue with these extreme nationalist monkeys. They will find countless twisted logic to negate your point, even frame you.
It's Saturday LOL
But you fail to point out one failure every 3 tries is different from one failure every 1,000.

Everyone can argue and express their opinions, but better with factsa and figure, not with just say so.
Japan was literally having 100% success rate over 19 years, but OK, bruh.
I am talking facts too, not opinions.

It's Saturday LOL

Japan was literally having 100% success rate over 19 years, but OK, bruh.
99.9% Chinese provinces with similar networks also enjoy 100% safety rate, not even one fault so far, it's all about the scale.

99.9% Chinese provinces with similar networks also enjoy 100% safety rate, not even one fault so far, it's all about the scale.
Ok bruh, no problem with that.

Just understand that when Japan is good at something doesn't mean China is bad at it, Ok? It's not my point.

Japan is very flat, do you know how difficult for Chinese railway builder to build them on the roof of the world with permo frorst ground, frigid temperature and less than one third of oxygen level ?

Ok bruh, no problem with that.

Just understand that when Japan is good at something doesn't mean China is bad at it, Ok? It's not my point.
You always claim their quality is better than China's, that's a myth, their products are being squeezed out of the market by better competitors, Korean products do much better in this case.

You always claim their quality is better than China's, that's a myth, their products are being squeezed out of the market by better competitors, Korean products do much better in this case.
That's because it is, at this very moment, Sony and Panasonic literally make the best OLED TV you can buy in 2022. Samsung and LG have worse quality while TCL and Hisense don't even manufacture OLED TV yet. These mofos are sold out as soon as they are available and I can't freaking buy them.

And again, again and again, we are talking about quality (brightness, image clarity, colors), not freaking sale numbers or market share.

This is not a japanese worshipping thing, this is a factual thing.

That's because it is, at this very moment, Sony and Panasonic literally make the best OLED TV you can buy in 2022. Samsung and LG have worse quality while TCL and Hisense don't even manufacture OLED TV yet. These mofos are sold out as soon as they are available and I can't freaking buy them.

And again, again and again, we are talking about quality (brightness, image clarity, colors), not freaking sale numbers or market share.

This is not a japanese worshipping thing, this is a factual thing.
You are not only talking about TVs, otherwise it won't go this long. even for TVs, they are being squeezed out, meaning future looks pretty bleak

OSAKA -- Panasonic is poised to outsource production of televisions to Chinese rival TCL, the world's third-largest TV maker, in the Japanese electronics group's latest move to cut costs in a segment where its brand has faded, Nikkei has learned.

You are not only talking about TVs, otherwise it won't go this long. even for TVs, they are being squeezed out, meaning future looks pretty bleak

OSAKA -- Panasonic is poised to outsource production of televisions to Chinese rival TCL, the world's third-largest TV maker, in the Japanese electronics group's latest move to cut costs in a segment where its brand has faded, Nikkei has learned.
OK, bruh, I don't know how many times I should repeat this but I don't care about sales number.

I don't buy something because a lot people buy it. I buy for the quality of the product, if another company makes something better, I would buy from them instead of Sony or Panasonic or whatever.

EDIT: And yes, the same thing applies to Hitachi fridge, Daikin AC and Sharp rice cooker and Panasonic air frier. We vietnamese use them. They are about the same or better quality than Samsung or LG equivalent.

OK, bruh, I don't know how many times I should repeat this but I don't care about sales number.
Manufacturers do, if the sales of a product is bad, it's a failed product and doesn't have a future. your personal perference can't write off this inherent rule

Manufacturers do, if the sales of a product is bad, it's a failed product and doesn't have a future. your personal perference can't write off this inherent rule
I'm very sorry but that's their job.
I'm a consumer, I buy stuff, it's not my job to prop manufacturers or companies, or freaking billionaires.

If they stop making good stuff, I would switch to using something else.

I'm very sorry but that's their job.
I'm a consumer, I buy stuff, it's not my job to prop manufacturers or companies, or freaking billionaires.

If they stop making good stuff, I would switch to using something else.
See, it's always consumers choice, a failed product means less or no consumers choose to buy them thus the product loses the market to more capable competitors, it's a slow but painful death.

Back
Top Bottom