What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

I just told you that made in China products don't have much market in China and you claimed I was lying and I posted exact numbers, now you return back to your personal preference again. Your personal preference means nothing to the whole industries.
As said, I'm finding a lot of japanese brands (but probably made in China) products on Aliexpress so I don't know what to tell you.

And again, I'm speaking about product quality, not sales number, else we are gonna go back to the McDonald vs chinese food battle if you want.

As said, I'm finding a lot of japanese brands (but probably made in China) products on Aliexpress so I don't know what to tell you.
How many is a lot? every brand, even generic no name brands can have seemingly a lot of sales on Allibaba or Taobao, but I just gave your the exact numbers, not just so vague claims like many, a lot,.,.

And again, I'm speaking about product quality, not sales number, else we are gonna go back to the McDonald vs chinese food battle if you want.
This is your personal perference, do you know the phrase "put the money where your mouth is? customers speak with their money.

How many is a lot? every brand, even generic no name brands can have seemingly a lot of sales on Allibaba or Taobao, but I just gave your the exact numbers, not just so vague claims like many, a lot,.,.
Well, I can find a lot of japanese products getting 5 stars number in review on Aliexpress too.

Seem pretty well-liked to me.

Well, I can find a lot of japanese products getting 5 stars number in review on Aliexpress too.

Seem pretty well-liked to me.
You are becoming impossible, every seller sells " a lot" items on Taobao, even no name brands, but I just gave you the exact numbers and rankings.

You are becoming impossible, every seller sells " a lot" items on Taobao, even no name brands, but I just gave you the exact numbers and rankings.
Well, I can't read chinese, but I google translate it and find Panasonic in there for fridge.

So much for no japanese products in China.

Well, I can't read chinese, but I google translate it and find Panasonic in there for fridge.

So much for no japanese products in China.
Yes, and it's far behind Chinese domestic brands, I didn't say not even one Japanese product can be found in China.

Yes, and it's far behind Chinese domestic brands, I didn't say not even one Japanese product can be found in China.
So Panasonic fridge is literally in the top 10 in China 2020 online sales and you are still saying japanese goods aren't well liked in China?

Seriously? Did you just prove yourself wrong?

This is your personal perference, do you know the phrase "put the money where your mouth is? customers speak with their money.
No, I like chinese food better than McDonald, but following your money logic, McDonald is superior to chinese foods.

So Panasonic fridge is literally in the top 10 in China 2020 online sales and you are still saying japanese goods aren't well liked in China?

Seriously? Did you just prove yourself wrong?
top 10 yes, but not wildly liked like top 3 which take up the majority of the market, in other sectors, they are not even in top 10, so claiming they are widely liked in China is not true. Chinese products are almost all in top 10 rankings in every country across the world.

top 10 yes, but not wildly liked like top 3 which take up the majority of the market, in other sectors, they are not even in top 10, so claiming they are widely liked in China is not true. Chinese products are almost all in top 10 all across the world.
Top 10 is pretty much in the well-liked list considering how much brands there are in China.

Meanwhile, no sign of Samsung and LG, hmmm, seems like chinese still have more trust in japanese quality than korean, haha.

Top 10 is pretty much in the well-liked list considering how much brands there are in China.

Meanwhile, no sign of Samsung and LG, hmmm, seems like chinese still have more trust in japanese quality than korean, haha.
Then Chinese products are much more liked than Japanese products in the world and in China.

Then Chinese products are much more liked in the world and in China.
Dude, if they don't like chinese products in China, then there's a pretty big problem.

But yes, I would say chinese products are pretty well-liked in the world too. No disagreement there.

Dude, if they don't like chinese products in China, then there's a pretty big problem.
As long as the world like them, it's ok for us, of course we also like our products, they conquer the world market.

调整大小 china-and-u-s-trade.png

Of course, the world tells this truth with their money

调整大小 china-export.jpg

ytyu.jpg

调整大小 98899.jpg

They are not in the same position like China with a huge market and burgeoning export market driving fundamental product research. Japan is a shrinking and declining economy and they have no reason to spend money on local R&D at this time.

Just keep things ongoing humming and keep the lights on, driving their economy at a basic sustaining level. Plus the Yen devaluation against the dollar didn't help as expected.
Japanese have been a closed society which has served them well in the past. Now they are opening up, which is a welcomed by others. We are getting a glimpse of their culture and work ethic which I am a big fan.
Now it is Chinese turn. It is good to see China is opening up to Japanese people, who they consider as adversaries.

Back
Top Bottom