What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

Germany's foreign trade balance (exports minus imports) amounted to +34.3 billion euros in the first half of 2022 (first half of 2021: +96.5 billion euros).Aug 12, 2022
Well, first half of the year, and Germany's deficit starts in July.
And it's only gonna get worse from there when Winter comes with no gas.

Well, first half of the year, and Germany's deficit starts in July.
And it's only gonna get worse from there when Winter comes with no gas.
We'll see the overall result in the year end, at least for now, you can't say Germany is a net trade deficit country, you can say it about Japan though.

Big numbers are from small numbers combined, market and revenue decide everything, Japan products are fading out of the global market in an alarming speed is a known fact, their market share had been taken over by more capable competitors.
So please go stuff yourself with McDonald since it sells more than Bao bun or noodle, LOL.
Since market and revenue determine everything.

This is stupid as it gets for capitalist, it seems you left America but didn't leave the american.

We'll see the overall result in the year end, at least for now, you can't say Germany is a net trade deficit country, you can say it about Japan though.
Yeah, we will see, but it's already fair to say that to S. Korea.
Unless the Ukraine war somehow ends right now, there's no way out for Germany.

So please go stuff yourself with McDonald since it sells more than Bao bun or noodle, LOL.
Since market and revenue determine everything.

This is stupid as it gets for capitalist, it seems you left America but didn't leave the american.
We are talking about manufacturings, not food. I prefer Chinese food by the way, for food, there's no good or bad, only personal perferences. you are not going to claim that Japan also cooks better quality food, aren't you? then you are really a Japan worshipper.

We are talking about manufacturings, not food. I prefer Chinese food by the way, for food, there's no good or bad, only personal perferences. you are not going to claim that Japan also cooks better quality food, aren't you? then you are really a Japan worshipper.
Except you can manufacture food too.
Based on your logic, since chinese food has lesser market share than McDonald, obviously McDonald is better than chinese food.
I love toying with your head.

And haha, I'm sorry but vietnamese food is best.

Except you can manufacture food too.
Based on your logic, since chinese food has lesser market share than McDonald, obviously McDonald is better than chinese food.
I love toying with your head.

And haha, I'm sorry but vietnamese food is best.
Food is different from manufaturing goods, you are comparing apples with oranges, people do talk about quality of manufactured products but not food, foods is for personal perferences, this is common sense.

Food is different from manufaturing goods, you are comparing apples with oranges, people do talk about quality of manufactured products but not food, foods is for personal perferences, this is common sense.
Not really, both are products, there are good food and bad food, just like TVs.

You are throwing tantrum when I say japanese TVs are better than korean TVs (which is provable) but you get mad when I tell you McDonald is better than chinese food using your logic?

Not really, both are products, there are good food and bad food, just like TVs.

You are throwing tantrum when I say japanese TVs are better than korean TVs (which is provable) but you get mad when I tell you McDonald is better than chinese food using your logic?
I m not throwing tantrum, you are when some said you are a Japan worshipper, you are, you argued previously about Japan makes best HSR and Japan had very good successful launching rate, they actuall don't.

Food is a cultural thing, not a manufacturing products, foods are strongly influenced by the culture they are from and inherent people's personal perference, if you don't admit this, you are in denial.

I m not throwing tantrum, you are when some said you are a Japan worshipper, you are, you argued previously about Japan makes best HSR and Japan had very good successful launching rate, they actuall don't.

Food is a cultural thing, not a manufacturing products, foods are strongly influenced by the culture they are from and inherent people's personal perference, if you don't admit this, you are in denial.
How am I a japanese worshiper? For speaking facts?
It's factual that Japan HSR never had an accident and they maintain a 100% success launch rate for 19 years straight.

And no, food is a product, fast food like McDonald is an industry, just like TV, in fact, despite the cultural difference, McDonald are sold in China as well. The fact you can't admit to this means you are a hypocrite or intellectually dishonest.

How am I a japanese worshiper? For speaking facts?
It's factual that Japan HSR never had an accident and they maintain a 100% success launch rate for 19 years straight.
They don't have much to start with, with less than 10% of China's network, and do Japanese trains have to go throught the world biggest and highest mountains and world largest deserts? their small size doesn't really make them capable of comparing with China's.

And no, food is a product, fast food like McDonald is an industry, just like TV, in fact, despite the cultural difference, McDonald are sold in China as well. The fact you can't admit to this means you are a hypocrite or intellectually dishonest.
Ok, food, how about girls, religions and languages? these things are inherently culturally linked, why you try so hard to deny this obvious fact.

They don't have much to start with, with less than 10% of China's network, and do Japanese trains have to go throught the world biggest and highest mountains and world largest deserts? their small size doesn't really make them capable of comparing with China's.
Again, size doesn't mean quality.
A big pile of shit isn't better than a small bowl of rice.

I think you are a weird hybrid of american-chinese patriotism in China.

Ok, food, how about girls, religions and languages? these things are inherently culturally linked, why you try so hard to deny this obvious fact.
Why not? I guess China has the most girls so chinese girls are the most beautiful? And English is better than Chinese because it's spoken more, same for Christianity against Buddhism.

It's you who judge everything by sales and quantity, not me.

Again, size doesn't mean quality.
A big pile of shit isn't better than a small bowl of rice.

I think you are a weird hybrid of american-chinese patriotism in China.
Size doesn't matter? then 99.9% of Chinese provinces enjoys 100% HSR safety rate. Great, isnt' it?

Back
Top Bottom