What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

Uh proof?
No, I don't claim anything japanese is good.
And no, it doesn't speak anything because japanese home appliances still have better quality, it just shows the fact that marketing > quality nowadays.
One can claim they make the best of something, but if no one buys it, the product is doomed to fail, what do you make things for ?

One can claim they make the best of something, but if no one buys it, the product is doomed to fail, what do you make things for ?
For the customers of course.
And plenty of people buy japanese products, as said, they are sold out when they are available.

For the customers of course.
And plenty of people buy japanese products, as said, they are sold out when they are available.
How many is plenty? which japanese products are sold out? they used to be dominant in the world and now marginalized or totally disappeared from the market, we all know keep good quality control needs money, where is the money from? how can they maintain the previous research and manufacturing team without the previous market?

How many is plenty? which japanese products are sold out? they used to be dominant in the world and now marginalized or totally disappeared from the market, we all know keep good quality control needs money, where is the money from? how can they maintain the previous research and manufacturing team without the previous market?
Again, TV, rice cooker, air frier, ACs.
The money comes from the customers, because plenty of people buy these products and these products cost money.
This product for example, instantly sold-out, never know when it's back in stock:

It seems you can't handle the fact that japanese sell niche, hi-quality products as a business model.

It seems you can't handle the fact that japanese sell niche, hi-quality products as a business model.
I don't think a niche rice cooker is actually viable, home alliances mean they need the global market to survive and grow, it's common sense, no one can make one same product unchanged for a decade, innovation is at the fastest pace in the human history now, that's and this is where Japan is being left behind, that is also the reason people see less and less made in Japan products each passing year, the reason why Japan becomes a net trade deficit country further proves this point.

I don't think a niche rice cooker is actually viable, home alliances meaning they need the global market to survive and grow, it's common sense, no one can make one same product unchanged for a decade, innovation is at the fast pace in the human history now, that's where Japan is being left behind, that also the reason people see less and less made in Japan products each passing year, the reaosn why Japan becomes a net trade deficit country further proves this point.
They have the global market, you can buy their stuff if you pre-order or know the dealer. Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

And as said, both S, Korea and Germany have now become net trade deficit nations, so nah, it goes against your point.

I think you just have a chip against japanese products.

They have the global market, you can buy their stuff if you pre-order or know the dealer. Doesn't seem like a problem to me.

And as said, both S, Korea and Germany have now become net trade deficit nations, so nah, it goes against your point.

I think you just have a chip against japanese products.
Korea and Germany experience some trade deficit sometimes in a month , but not on year basis, they are not trade deficit countries, but Japan is. I gave you numbers and facts, you just counter facts with imaginery stories and personal experience.

Korea and Germany experience some trade deficit sometimes in a month , but not on year basis, they are not trade deficit countries, but Japan is. I gave you numbers and facts, you just counter facts with imaginery stories and personal experience.
Well, I already give you the stats, S. Korea has been in trade deficit since 2021, while Germany has been since this year July 2022.
These are all facts.

And nah, I just don't give a damn about sale number because it doesn't say anything about the quality of the product, thank you.

No business can go without sufficient markets

Well, I already give you the stats, S. Korea has been in trade deficit since 2021, while Germany has been since this year July 2022.
These are all facts.

In 2021, South Korea's trade surplus amounted to around 29.31 billion U.S. dollars.
The foreign trade balance of Germany showed a surplus of 173.3 billion euros in 2021, why do you claim Germany and Korea are a trade deficit country?

In 2021, Japan's trade deficit amounted to around 12.94 billion U.S. dollars.

No business can go without sufficient markets

The foreign trade balance of Germany showed a surplus of 173.3 billion euros in 2021, why do you claim Germany is a trade deficit country?
Because Germany has been in trade deficit since July 2022.
Do you miss the Ukraine war?

Oh, and it seems you are just going to ignore how S. Korea is a trade deficit country now LOL

Because Germany has been in trade deficit since July 2022.
Do you miss the Ukraine war?
Germany doesn't suffer over trade deficit in a year, it's not a "net" trade deficit country, Japan is. China may also suffer some loss in a month or two, but they won't affect the country's overall trade surplus status.

Oh, and it seems you are just going to ignore how S. Korea is a trade deficit country now LOL
Trade deficit or surpuls nations are never decided by monthly volumes

Germany doesn't suffer over trade deficit in a year, it's not a "net" trade deficit country, Japan is. China may also suffer some loss in a month or two, but they won't affect the country's overall trade surplus status.
Yeah, a month or two when Germany has been in trade deficit since July, while S. Korea has logged trade deficit since January 2022.

How many months were that again?

Man, I love arguing with you, it's like radio back and forth.

Yeah, a month or two when Germany has been in trade deficit since July, while S. Korea has logged trade deficit since January 2022.

How many months were that again?

Man, I love arguing with you, it's like radio back and forth.
If so you can claim that Germany and Korea may become trade deficit countries, but Japan is already a net trade deficit country. besides, Germany's GDP is projected to overtake Japan this year , Korea's GDP per capita just overtook Japan's this year. see which one is falling behind?

If so you can claim that Germany and Korea may become trade deficit countries, but Japan is already a net trade deficit country. besides, Germany's GDP is going to overtake Japan this year or next year, Korea's GDP per capita just overtook Japan's this year. see which one is falling behind?
Oh, so it's GDP now? That one I give because Japan is obviously falling behind.

And never mind all that GDP, trade deficit or market share, it doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the products.

Germany's foreign trade balance (exports minus imports) amounted to +34.3 billion euros in the first half of 2022 (first half of 2021: +96.5 billion euros).Aug 12, 2022

Oh, so it's GDP now? That one I give because Japan is obviously falling behind.

And never mind all that GDP, trade deficit or market share, it doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the products.
Big numbers are from small numbers combined, market and revenue decide everything, Japan products are fading out of the global market in an alarming speed is a known fact, their market share had been taken over by more capable competitors.

Back
Top Bottom