What's new

Young Iranians Stay Home in Fear of Acid Attacks

"A Saudi man farts in public, it was extra stinky" 3000 views and 20 pages.
Iranian Basij throw Acid at women faces, not a single word.... Yeah right this forum is not biased at all.

First, it's not revealed yet who is behind these attacks. It might be some street gangs, some maniac or some religious nutjobs, no one knows yet. Some media pull speculations out of their arses and people quickly follow up.

Second, one thing is for sure: authorities are badly trying to capture these guy/guys since they would't like any more anger and demonstrations from people which may turn violent any moment.

Any bastard who is behind these attacks, he should be punished with acid imo, it would be the best and most painful trial.

Acid attacks are only common in India and Pakistan and maybe Bangladesh.

Sporadic acid attacks are probably found all over the world but it seems to me that South Asia + Afghanistan are especially hard-hit. Sri Lanka is probably excluded but I don't know about that.

Today, acid attacks are reported in many parts of the world. Since 1990s, Bangladesh has been reporting the highest number of attacks and highest incidence rates for women,[9][10] with 3,512 Bangladeshi people acid attacked between 1999 and 2013.[11]

Acid throwing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those bastards really need to get their hands cut off.

Iranian style;

If this happened in KSA or anywhere in the Arab world I would have demanded the death penalty. Such people simply do not deserve to live among other people. They have not earned that privilege when they can do something cowardly like that. I don't care if those were prostitutes or whatever.

Seeing those women is really disturbing and imagining what they are going through and their families. I feel sad for them. If this happened to one of my relatives I would skin those perpetrators alive and do things even ISIS cannot imagine.

Sporadic acid attacks are probably found all over the world but it seems to me that South Asia + Afghanistan are especially hard-hit. Sri Lanka is probably excluded but I don't know about that.

I didn't know that Bangladesh is the worst but I know about India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, even in liberal times acid was thrown on women who chose to wear short skirts but I think in South Asia it's mostly used in revenge killings or distort the appearance of girls so bad that they would never find a partner when some men get rejected from proposals.

Some of the victims were fully covered by Islamic Hejab.yet some fools here blame Basijs for this.the act of acid throwing is haram( by Shia clerics) , btw.so no basij can dare to do this since it will make people go crazy on them.

And hopefully the bastard is claimed to be arrested.according to law, victims are rightfully allowed to do the same with the criminal.

The funniest thing is, we have two saudi terrorist apologists who act like they give a flying F to those poor victims.look at your own flag.you are from SA.a country with the highest number of terrorists and suicidal jihadis on earth.go cure your own cruel society.

Some of the victims were fully covered by Islamic Hejab.yet some fools here blame Basijs for this.the act of acid throwing is haram( by Shia clerics) , btw.so no basij can dare to do this since it will make people go crazy on them.

And hopefully the bastard is claimed to be arrested.according to law, victims are rightfully allowed to do the same with the criminal.

The funniest thing is, we have two saudi terrorist apologists who act like they give a flying F to those poor victims.look at your own flag.you are from SA.a country with the highest number of terrorists and suicidal jihadis on earth.go cure your own cruel society.

:lol:

Your entire regime and all of its thousands of supporters are terrorists. Including yourself. KSA has just 2500 of them and they all joined ISIS.

There is a reason why your entire COUNTRY is a terrorist country and thus sanctioned and isolated by the civilized world. You are not the North Korea of the ME without a reason.

The crime rates in KSA and murder rates are much lower in KSA and the entire GCC as a whole than Iran. You are a third world country in comparison on this front.

Well, just like you pretend to care about Arabs in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, KSA (Shias), Bahrain etc. right?

Anyway you need to congratulate your fellow Basijs.

I didn't know that Bangladesh is the worst but I know about India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, even in liberal times acid was thrown on women who chose to wear short skirts but I think in South Asia it's mostly used in revenge killings or distort the appearance of girls so bad that they would never find a partner when some men get rejected from proposals.

Iran as we can see is also right there. Bordering South Asia this is not surprising.

Of course they never hurt anyone and are not even armed. Before they were armed with a bamboo stick. That's all. They are mostly found in Najd. Basijs on the other hand are those people you see who are killing people left and right and throwing acid at people as we can see in this thread.

As you can see ordinary women are dealing with them without a problem. Post 14.

Anyway I consider them unnecessary but they are definitely less retarded then the Basij lot despite this;

The number of police is estimated at 3,500-4,000.[3][4] Members patrol the streets enforcing dress codes, strict separation of men and women, salat prayer by Muslims during prayer times, and other behavior it believes to be commanded by Islam. They are known for having full beards (sometimes henna-dyed) and for wearing their headscarves (ghutrah or shemagh) loose without anagal—they often wear a besht as well—and for often coming from Saudi Arabia's lower classes.[5]

PDF.:lol:

Some of them will be here soon defending these thugs. Seriously I have met exiled Iranians and the stories that come out of Iran about these Basiji are horrible. They are given a free hand to do anything they want.
Yes, exactly right. Also, basij encourages them to go online for pro regime propaganda, and trolling, like a real 50 cents army.

If it was up to me I would dissolve Al-Hai'ah system and punish everyone who ever took part in it even if just in passing. I hate those people more than anything else in the world and beyond. Even the name makes me mad.

When have we ever been terrorist apologists, name me one time in this forum I ever was? Exactly. You judge people apparently based on their flags, which makes you a racist, and racism is a quality that can only be found in the most despicable of all human beings, so thank you for showing everyone that about you, really appreciate it, its like I don't have to do anything with you guys, we have a saying here "Leave the idiot alone, they eventually tend to harm themselves by themselves".

Oh and sorry if you found my comments to be offensive to your colleagues.

:lol:

Your entire regime and all of its thousands of supporters are terrorists. Including yourself. KSA has just 2500 of them and they all joined ISIS.

There is a reason why your entire COUNTRY is a terrorist country and thus sanctioned and isolated by the civilized world. You are not the North Korea of the ME without a reason.

The crime rates in KSA and murder rates are much lower in KSA and the entire GCC as a whole than Iran. You are a third world country in comparison on this front.

Well, just like you pretend to care about Arabs in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, KSA (Shias), Bahrain etc. right?

Anyway you need to congratulate your fellow Basijs.

Iran as we can see is also right there. Bordering South Asia this is not surprising.
7000 Saudi terrorists have gone to ISIL so far.your number sounds like a joke to us.2500 isn't too little, though.is it?meanwhile less than 10 people from Iran have joint ISIL(in spite of the fact that we have millions of Sunni muslims in the country).as I said your country has the highest share of terrorists among Arabic countries.many of your own armies commanders have exposed to be ISIL members.as I said, cure your own ill society before talking shit about our great people.

Talking about isolation?huh...those sanctions which you are proud of them are about to be lifted including the both US and UN sanctions in the coming months.on the other hand world powers are asking for our cooperation for dealing with KSA-paid terrorism in Syria and Iraq.crime rate comes through economic problems which are getting away from us, day by day.Iran's crime rate is not too high , though.

it puts a smile on my face to see you losing your dreams about us.

By the way your post is reported due to its off-topic content.please stay on topic otherwise you will get banned like always.

7000 Saudi terrorists have gone to ISIL so far.your number sounds like a joke to us.2500 isn't too little, though.is it?meanwhile less than 10 people from Iran have joint ISIL(in spite of the fact that we have millions of Sunni muslims in the country).as I said your country has the highest share of terrorists among Arabic countries.many of your own armies commanders have exposed to be ISIL members.as I said, cure your own ill society before talking shit about our great people.

Talking about isolation?huh...those sanctions which you are proud of them are about to be lifted including the both US and UN sanctions in the coming monthes.on the other hand world powers are asking for our cooperation for dealing with KSA-paid terrorism in Syria and Iraq.crime rate comes through economic problems which are getting away from us, day by day.Iran's crime rate is not too high , though

By the way your post is reported due to its off-topic content.please stay on topic otherwise you will get banned like always.

7000? Where did you pick that number up from? That's one empty claim from some news outlet. 99,9% of all other sources say about 2000-2500 people. Less than 0,001% of the total population.

More empty claims. Which army commanders?:lol: Can you even mention 1 single one.

Anyway big surprise that Arabs are participating in a war (s) that involves a neighboring Arab country. Most of those "members" are 16-25 years old. They are just misguided/brainwashed. Only a few handful are the real culprits.

But let's compare it to your terror regime that rules an entire country. How many Basijs do you have? 1 million?

You can write all what you want to. The fact is that your regime is a terror regime hence why it is sanctioned and isolated while GCC is a key ally of the civilized world. Comparing those two is an insult.

Your crime rates, murder rate is much bigger too. There is no comparison either.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, enjoy your Basijs in your paradise. You even need to use a proxy to enter PDF from your paradise.:lol:

"As always". Ok.:lol: Please don't ban me…..PDF is my only true love.:rofl:

Yes, I do actually feel sorry for those women. I don't care if they are Farsi, Arabs, Kurds, Lur, Baluch, Azeris, Turkmen or whatever. I would feel sorry for them regardless of where they were from.

While your terror regime and its supporters (you and most Iranian users on PDF) false tears for Arabs are what they are.

I think that you need to enter PISSTV to calm down. I think that they have written a brand new article of King Abdullah being clinically dead for the 101th time.

Talking about isolation?huh...those sanctions which you are proud of them are about to be lifted including the both US and UN sanctions in the coming months.on the other hand world powers are asking for our cooperation for dealing with KSA-paid terrorism in Syria and Iraq.crime rate comes through economic problems which are getting away from us, day by day.Iran's crime rate is not too high , though.

7000 is just a number pulled out of someone's *** my dear Basiji member. Also name me one commander who have joined ISIS, just one Saudi commander. What? Propaganda? Being perpertrated by Basijis such as yourself?? Yeah I thought so, now go back to that hell hole of a country you call Iran. Now excuse me I am going to watch YouTube and enter into a discussion on Twitter and Facebook, you are welcome to join me, oh what's that? It's banned in Iran? I thought so.

I thought acid attack was more common to the sub continent. I hope low lives who terrorize girls with such attacks are punished in the most brutal way possible.

@kollang

Anyway there is no need to start another pointless discussion. This is not the thread for it. There are retards in both KSA and Iran and there is no denying that. You can believe what you want to believe but I actually feel sorry for those women. Who knows they might be Iranian Arabs? But as I said I don't care where they are from. If I saw a "man" behave like this against a complete stranger (women) I would smash his skull in public. Unfortunately you can't take the law in your own hands in such cases. At least not here in Western Europe. Anyway anyone that raises a hand against a defenseless woman deserves nothing but a serious *** beating. Or any defenseless person. I get furious when I see such behavior especially from groups of gangs that attack 1 person when they are 5-6. I have been in my share of fights due to that when I was a bit younger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom