What's new

Young Iranians Stay Home in Fear of Acid Attacks

Unrest in SE Turkey doesnt have anything to do with the topic but its the typical distraction which we are used to from you guys, not surprising at all.

Look what your compatriot wrote about people like you, this would give me a reason to sit down and think about what the hell is going wrong in my country and why do i even defend these things, but i dont expect the same from you to be honest.

Source: Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1164
OK , good luck with the thinking thing.

I am totally against the nowadays basij, my friend.your azari friend knows how basij hurt my life, this year.I could enter a first class university in Tehran instead of a 100 km far away university in Qazvin.thanks to basij.

Anyway, I am aware of your incitation behind participating in every Iran related topic.Its not for the love toward our people and our country.its simply something else;)

I suggest you to care more about your own country rather than caring this much about us.oh and there are some other countries in existence.you can also give love to people of Bangladesh or Sudan, for instance.

Last edited:
Anyway, I am aware of your incitation behind participation in every Iran related topic.Its not for the love toward our people and our country.its simply something else;)
Im actually participating only in Turkey related topics regarding Iran, what people wrote was interesting so i made an exception.

And yes i do care about those poor women whose life is destroyed because of these cavemen for a reason that actually isnt their business at all.

Im actually participating only in Turkey related topics regarding Iran, what people wrote was interesting so i made an exception.

And yes i do care about those poor women whose life is destroyed because of these cavemen for a reason that actually isnt their business at all.
This wasn't the only exception :lol:

Thanks for that, anyway.I really appreciate your kind sense of humanity.stay cool.

Last edited:
They happen sporadically here to but its usually black people or someone from the sub continent.

Of course they never hurt anyone and are not even armed. Before they were armed with a bamboo stick. That's all. They are mostly found in Najd. Basijs on the other hand are those people you see who are killing people left and right and throwing acid at people as we can see in this thread.

As you can see ordinary women are dealing with them without a problem. Post 14.

Anyway I consider them unnecessary but they are definitely less retarded then the Basij lot despite this;

PDF.:lol:
Didn't they killed a dozen girls several month ago by not allowing firefighters reach them ?

Of course they do everything they can to wound and kill people arund Israel
İ wonder how your brain does not explode from this load of crap.
Have you ever been in İran? There are bunch of religious islamists, no better than isis, who rule the country,and do these stuff to please their goon supporters

Have you ever been in İran? There are bunch of religious islamists, no better than isis, who rule the country,and do these stuff to please their goon supporters
You mean the heroic Basijis fighting against brainless iranians manipulated from Facebook and Twitter only with sticks?

Zionist ISIS would shoot everybody, massacre the whole district and call everybody kufars, like the JEWS call everybody terrorists after massacring them

Who ever did this needs to be burnt at the stake. Along with their daughters and mothers. Effing assholes! :mad:

I think he's just trolling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom