What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

A guy suffering from hypovolemic shock following a trauma would just be abandoned on the road side and then these champions of humanity would blame doctors for being insensitive and immoral.

I saw this happening in my childhood and I was told that just watch and DO NOTHING.

These people would burn their own wives to death and then complain when doctors don't pay attention to their sisters suffering from influenza.

I know the levels of morality that are prevalent in this society.

These people would burn their own wives to death and then complain when doctors don't pay attention to their sisters suffering from influenza.

I know the levels of morality that are prevalent in this society.

Best way to hide own mistakes
You will be questioned about your deeds
You are not responsible for other deeds similarly others deed can't hide your bad behavior

There is a member on this forum whose signature reads, "when people have no argument left, they bring in nationalism"... I can see pretty much the same here, "when people have no arguments left, they bring in terms such as humanity, social service etc" concepts which they have no clue about and have very little exposure to.

Most of you insist on airing your opinion when you are clueless as to how it works or why everything has been "paralysed" by the "trainee" doctors. You want to parrot your lines about how "trainee" doctors are worthless, good for nothing, go ahead do it. I hope when you land in the emergency next time, there be no house officer or resident to meet, greet and treat you. This country deserves the neem hakeems and the hakeems only.

After 60 years of mistreatment, they think about themselves, and this is what your reaction is, I salute every single person who gives their USMLE Steps/PLAB/ Australian and Canadian exams, and leaves this country.

And to all the smarty pants who are using emotionally laden, foul words for these people who work without pay for hours and in fact even give money to teh buy the poor patients' medicines at times, it's still not too late. Go join med school. I am so sure you'll ace it, and would be so happy to survive in 10,000 rupess and then 18,000 rupees -- if you are lucky to get that even.

please watch this video and do justice

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctors should not back down after a long strike, I heard the media was reporting new doctors are being hired etc...which all proved to be fake, yet none would confess or report....

senior doctors have joined in, and government will have to bow before the demands of the doctors.... pervais rasheed to meow meow per utar aya hai aaj tv pe, baki khosa shosa or janab izat maab khaddm-e-Allla bhi line per aa jay gay... fawad ahmad fawad secretary health ka pata nahi....kyon ke woh banda nahi naiieee hai...

we have media support ( its not enough yet) but the bloody face of our GOVT is start exposing i hope this issue soon will be resolved

I was watching express news. Pervaiz rasheed was talking ***** . At the end of the program he was saying doctors had reached agreement with Zolfiqar Khosa not with the government. lolz

I was watching express news. Pervaiz rasheed was talking ***** . At the end of the program he was saying doctors had reached agreement with Zolfiqar Khosa not with the government. lolz

then its clear for everyone that govt is playing double cross..............
they dont want to resolve the issue they damn care about general public but doctors do thats why they open emergency again

pause at o.46 and then do justice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom