What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

more than half of these doctors cant even be put on penalty, as they are not payed a dime for there services.

helping humanity slogan is very misused -- and not practical if you cant support the 'humanity' living in your own house, first of all!

We doctors must be brave enough to openly say that this BULL$HIT of "NOBLE PROFESSION" must be thrown away.

We give services to clients (patients) and we expect payment from these clients (patients).

I would smash the faces of all those HUMANITY, MORALITY and ETHICS lovers.

Alright man, you made your point, you're a butcher out to cut humans open for money, we get it. You don't have to keep on repeating yourself.

And please don't bother us with that crappy oath called "HIPPOCRATIC OATH". It's just a $hit load of hamanity and ethics.

By the way I was absent from the medical college on the day when a ceremony was held for this HOG WASH. Technically, I never took that oath; I am not bound by it anyway.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Alright man, you made your point, you're a butcher out to cut humans open for money, we get it. You don't have to keep on repeating yourself.

No sir, we will repeat it again and again untill our demands are met. Enough of this nobility.

Badmaashi say hee is mulk mein kuch ho sakta hai. Ab hum badmaashi karein gay.

How many dead people would the public afford? Decide yourselves.

I am a citizen of Pakistan before being a doctor.

As a citizen I can go for strike and protest.

We are protesting/striking as CITIZENS; OUR PROFESSIONS ARE OF SECONDARY IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS GIVEN TO US AS CITIZENS.

Now that's the justification for our strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry: do you have the right to imprison the patients ? torture them? misbehave with them ?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

No sir, we will repeat it again and again untill our demands are met. Enough of this nobility.

when police beat you up then dont complain about badmashi as well

Calm down guys (both sides)......

Present facts and figures (and not just emotional junk)......and try to build a consensus....

Don't worry, ppl aren't safe in the likes of your hands anyway. You guys have killed plenty by your misdiagnostics and expired injections. No wonder you're talking so much about public collateral and death. You've caused much of it anyway. You sure youve choosen the right profession? You seem to be in the business of taking lives not saving.

What hypocricy!!!

They morally judge doctors as if they all MOTHER TERREESSAS who serve humanity at every moment in their lives.

If someone is so concerned about dead patients, why doesn't he sell his property to pay our salaries that we demand!!!!

:angry: do you have the right to imprison the patients ? torture them? misbehave with them ?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

when police beat you up then dont complain about badmashi as well

Why dont you do a nursing course and experience it yourself how good it feels to serve in public hospitals......???

Don't worry, ppl aren't safe in the likes of your hands anyway. You guys have killed plenty by your misdiagnostics and expired injections. No wonder you're talking so much about public collateral and death. You've caused much of it anyway. You sure youve choosen the right profession? You seem to be in the business of taking lives not saving.

Bhai Jan,

Why don't you get an admission to a medical college and then replace me. I will happily welcome you. Guys like you are urgently needed to replace REMORSELESS BUTCHERS like me.

Please give it a try. In the meanwhile, I will continue to "KILL PATIENTS" so hurry up.

I am a citizen of Pakistan before being a doctor.

As a citizen I can go for strike and protest.

We are protesting/striking as CITIZENS; OUR PROFESSIONS ARE OF SECONDARY IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS GIVEN TO US AS CITIZENS.

Now that's the justification for our strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are citizen of Pakistan

What are you doing for Pakistan???

What hypocricy!!!

They morally judge doctors as if they all MOTHER TERREESSAS who serve humanity at every moment in their lives.

If someone is so concerned about dead patients, why doesn't he sell his property to pay our salaries that we demand!!!!

lol sitting in NY and lecturing back home.....Guys that fellow seems content.......why dont you people write USMLE like me.....

Then you may get the privilege of lecturing others including journalists back home....

May you answer this question yourself first before asking me.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

May you answer this question yourself first before asking me.

I am not like you
Don't compare yourself with me
I am not insensitive like you :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom