What's new

Young defender: Public demands Nishaan-e-Haider for Aitizaz

We can give him an award greater than any medal
  • Let us Condemn this attack, Let us as a Nation REJECT The Mindset/doctrine of the Monsters
  • Unite against It and uproot it
  • Every student finds the Aitizaz in himself
If we are Successful In any of this even If to some extent, Aitizaz Will be more content With this reward

My stance is clear it was our government who first betrayed Muslims and Islam first and made alliance with kufr and attacked Muslims and now TTP are taking revenge in most brutal way more tit for tat few to do with Islam

No but our government betrayed and made alliance with kufr we have to talk accept demands according to Islam break them in number and than use tribals to wipe out left ones
Then you are a enemy of Pakistan? Taliban are kufr.
You delusional and dangerous. I think a drone needs to pay you a visit.

I don't know on what basis they said, as far as i know it's exclusively for military. Recently if there is any changes in rules than i don't know.

thats what .... I remember nishan-e-haider can be given to civilian also; though there is no example of it.

thats what .... I remember nishan-e-haider can be given to civilian also; though there is no example of it.

1. Civil Awards:

01- Nishan-i-Pakistan
02- Nishan-i-Shuja’at
03- Nishan-i-Imtiaz
04- Nishan-i-Quaid-i-Azam
05- Nishan-i-Khidmat
06- Hilal-i-Pakistan
07- Hilal-i-Shuja’at
08- Hilal-i-Imtiaz
09- Hilal-i-Quaid-i-Azam
10- Hilal-i-Khidmat
11- Sitara-i-Pakistan
12- Sitara-i-Shuja'at
13- Sitara-i-Imtiaz
14- President’s Award for Pride of Performance
15- Sitara-i-Quaid-i-Azam
16- Sitara-i-Khidmat
17- Tamgha-i-Pakistan
18- Tamgha-i-Shija’at
19- Tamgha-i-Imtiaz
20- Tamgha-i-Quaid-i-Azam
21- Tamgha-i-Khidmat

2. Military Awards:

Nishan-e-Haider*(The Order of Haider)

This is Pakistan's highest decoration for the greatest acts of bravery in battle. The decoration may be awarded to any member of Pakistan's armed forces, regardless of rank or branch of service, for extraordinary bravery in the face of the enemy. It is, therefore, in the same category as Great Britain's Victoria Cross.

Hilal-i-Jurat*(Crescent of Courage)

Awarded to officers for acts of valor, courage, or devotion to duty in the face of the enemy.

Sitara-i-Jurat*(Star of Courage)

Awarded to officers, junior commissioned officers, and warrant officers for gallantry and distinguished services in the face of the enemy. The decoration is roughly comparable to the British Military Cross.

Tamgha-i-Jurat*(Medal of Courage)

Awarded to non-commissioned officers and enlisted men for gallantry and distinguished services in the face of the enemy. The decoration is roughly comparable to the British Distinguished Conduct Medal.

Tamgha-i-Basalat*(Medal of Good Conduct)

Awarded to all ranks of the Pakistani military for valor, courage, or devotion to duty while not in combat.

Sitara-i-Basalat*(Star of Good Conduct)

Awarded to all ranks of the Pakistani military for valor, courage, or devotion to duty while not in combat.

Pakistan Tum He To Ho!

shameful when their was a drone strike on illegal terrorists in hangu and Phatto tehrik and insaf were shouting on top of their lungs that they have violated our sovereignty etc etc & here we have this Kid Aitizaz Hassan who knowingly gave his life to save his school and mates but not a word so far ... what a bunch of cowards these are , shame on PTI its leader phatto khan and their supporters :tdown:

We are truly indebted to you my young brother. Our brave soldier you were the true personification of chivalry.

May Allah rest your soul in peace. I can only wish Pakistan produces more sons like you.

The song is echoing in my ears

Ae Rah e Haq ke Shaheedon,wafa ki tasweeron,
tumhe watan ki hawayein Salam kehti hein,

Chalay jo hoge shahadat ka jaam pi ker tum,
Rasool-e-Pak(SaW) ne Banhon mai le liya hoga
Ali(R.A) Tumhari Shuja'at pe Jhoomtay hon ge
Hussain-e-Pak(Rza) ne Irshad yeh kiya hoga
Tumhe Khuda ki Razaain Salam kehti hain

Ae Rah-e-Haq Kay Shaheedon, wafa ki tasweeron,
tumhe watan ki hawayein salam kehti hein

Janab-e-Fatimah(AS) Zikr-e-Rasool(SaW) ke agay
Shaheed ho ke kiya Maa'n ko Surkh roo Tum ne
Janab-e-Hazrat-e-Zainab(Rza) Gawahi deti hain
Shaheed ho ke rakhi Behnon ki Aabroo Tum ne

watan ki betiyan, maayein salam kehti hein

What a courageous young man who sacrifice himself to save thousands of other fellows.:pakistan:

Pakistan is proud of you:pakistan:

Then you are a enemy of Pakistan? Taliban are kufr.
You delusional and dangerous. I think a drone needs to pay you a visit.
Funny puppets of USA and kufr are saying this to me who made alliance with USA and other kafirs and killed Muslims to please their daddy USA

Then more of us will die and shits like you will be killed off by drone or by USA or by us. No issues. USA has killed one million plus Afghanis and you have just killed 2800 Americans? Please stop gratifying yourself at nothing, Allah's "side" is losing, and losing bad. Where is your god now?
ALLAH side is winning Mr USA has lost every where and defeated GOD is their Mr and GOD is teaching USA a lesson despite being super power they are begging Taliban for talks Mr we left Jihad and now it will take time to rise up again but Muslims would rise and USA and its supporters will be wiped out soon

ALLAH side is winning Mr USA has lost every where and defeated GOD is their Mr and GOD is teaching USA a lesson despite being super power they are begging Taliban for talks Mr we left Jihad and now it will take time to rise up again but Muslims would rise and USA and its supporters will be wiped out soon

First of all, condolences to this brave boy's family. Pakistan has lost a brave son and I am sure the nation is indebted to him.

@Zarvan good to know that you are on the side of the same people who wanted to blow up that school, who kill children, innocent people. Who deny citizens the basic right to education. Who wants to drag people and nations back to the medieval era.

I should be disgusted by your views, but they are so worthy of derision that the only emotion I am capable of conjuring right now is contempt mixed with pity.

You my good sir, are a traitor to Humanity itself.

First of all, condolences to this brave boy's family. Pakistan has lost a brave son and I am sure the nation is indebted to him.

@Zarvan good to know that you are on the side of the same people who wanted to blow up that school, who kill children, innocent people. Who deny citizens the basic right to education. Who wants to drag people and nations back to the medieval era.

I should be disgusted by your views, but they are so worthy of derision that the only emotion I am capable of conjuring right now is contempt mixed with pity.

You my good sir, are a traitor to Humanity itself.
I am not on their side but I am also not definitely on the side of USA pet dogs in Pakistan who betrayed Muslims first and attacked people of tribal areas killed them for 3 years and and after 3 years of facing persecution they formed TTP to take revenge

Funny puppets of USA and kufr are saying this to me who made alliance with USA and other kafirs and killed Muslims to please their daddy USA

Hahaha god is winning? Muslims are being kicked and killed and bombed and yet Muslims are winning 1 million killed in Afghnistan versus 2 thousand Americans killed? If this is your definition of winning then believe me we have been winning for the past 500 years! HAHAHA. Kufr this kufr that, if it up to me, i'd skin the whole fucking tribal belt. They are a curse on Humanity much alone Islam.

Technologically Muslims will not rise up, i can guarantee you that. Islam has nothing to do with us being on top, if Allah will make us better, then whats the point of being Muslims? Tell me. If we cant do anything as Muslims but retards hypocrites like you will jerk of to Jihad and little school children being blown up. I feel happy when i see these tribals killed, gives me a sense of calm. This is war, so be it. We arent running away like the tribal TTPs. Run from a fight, just come back to bomb children and civilians. Cowards.

You'd soon be gunned down one day, trust me. Keep this shit up and you will bring it on your self.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom