What's new

Young defender: Public demands Nishaan-e-Haider for Aitizaz

Brave Kid...... I am sure this act will bring lot of good things in pakistan society......There will be people who start believe if a boy at this age can do something like why cant we?????????...This will certainly help Pakistan in fighting Terrorism......

Legislators shy away from honouring Aitzaz Hasan
By Our Correspondent
Published: January 11, 2014
A picture of late Aitizaz Hasan making the rounds on social media.

PESHAWAR:
At a time when the bravery of Aitzaz Hasan, the teenager from Hangu district, is being discussed nationally, legislators in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Assembly barely took out time to laud his heroic efforts. :tdown::sick:

Members from both the treasury and opposition benches, who rarely spare an opportunity to talk endlessly on the most frivolous issues, did not pay much attention when Pakistan Peoples Party lawmaker Nighat Orakzai raised the issue on a point of order.

Orakzai asked the government to give an award to Hasan for his outstanding gallantry when he saved countless lives by embracing a suicide bomber. Orakzai also praised slain Karachi cop Chaudary Aslam and asked that the assembly pass a resolution condemning the attacks. Following Orakzai’s remarks, speaker Asad Qaiser asked Minister for Information Shah Farman to speak on the issue. Farman informed the house IGP Nasir Khan Durrani has recommended Hasan for a civil award. He then went round in circles over the issue of terrorism and did not condemn the attacks outright. Later, as no other legislator wanted a discussion on the subject, the speaker moved to the house’s agenda for the day.

8_zpsa16aa213.jpg

Regular agenda

The assembly was informed that the education department will employ around 8,090 teachers in April, before the start of the new academic session.

Responding to a question, Minister for Primary and Secondary Education Muhammad Atif Khan said the province was presently facing a shortage of about 14,000 teachers. He said when the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government came to power, posts of about 12,000 teachers were vacant across the province.

He said after the hiring of 8,090 teachers, the remaining 6,000 will be recruited within three months after the academic session starts.

He said his department will start monitoring schools across the province from February when the independent monitoring unit becomes functional. He said the proposed unit’s officials will visit schools and apprise the department through a laptop or a smartphone after checking the school. Officials will inform the department about the ground reality on the school premises, he added.

The assembly also passed a unanimous resolution directing the provincial government to ask the centre to take up the issue of Pakistani labourers with the Saudi government.

The issue was raised by Jamaat-e-Islami lawmaker from Upper Dir, Mohammad Ali, who said thousands of Pakistani labourers were employed in Saudi Arabia, however, owing to strict visa regulations, many of them were now facing unemployment. He said a large number of these expats belonged to K-P, adding a labourer belonging to Usherai Darra locality of Upper Dir committed suicide on September 8, 2013 owing to visa issues in Saudi Arabia. He said an all-parties jirga should be sent to Saudi Arabia so it can take up the issue with the Kingdom’s officials.

Minister for Finance Sirajul Haq said the provincial government will take up the issue with the centre. The session was adjourned till Monday afternoon after evening prayers due to a lack of quorum.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 11th, 2014.

I am not on their side but I am also not definitely on the side of USA pet dogs in Pakistan who betrayed Muslims first and attacked people of tribal areas killed them for 3 years and and after 3 years of facing persecution they formed TTP to take revenge
**** ttp, and **** you.
we will keep killing these pigs of yours.
allah is on our side, shaitan is on your side!
ftp kills littles kids and women and you support them. so you deserve to be shot on the spot.
you are brainwashed extremely.
you think allah will support pan army or ttp dogs?

Hahaha god is winning? Muslims are being kicked and killed and bombed and yet Muslims are winning 1 million killed in Afghnistan versus 2 thousand Americans killed? If this is your definition of winning then believe me we have been winning for the past 500 years! HAHAHA. Kufr this kufr that, if it up to me, i'd skin the whole fucking tribal belt. They are a curse on Humanity much alone Islam.

Technologically Muslims will not rise up, i can guarantee you that. Islam has nothing to do with us being on top, if Allah will make us better, then whats the point of being Muslims? Tell me. If we cant do anything as Muslims but retards hypocrites like you will jerk of to Jihad and little school children being blown up. I feel happy when i see these tribals killed, gives me a sense of calm. This is war, so be it. We arent running away like the tribal TTPs. Run from a fight, just come back to bomb children and civilians. Cowards.

You'd soon be gunned down one day, trust me. Keep this shit up and you will bring it on your self.
Muslims will rise up and they are rising back and when you are facing downfall for years rising up takes lot of blood and time but rise will come again and USA pet dogs will be wiped out in first phase until than live in your miserable dream soon they will vanish along will other USA pets

**** ttp, and **** you.
we will keep killing these pigs of yours.
allah is on our side, shaitan is on your side!
ftp kills littles kids and women and you support them. so you deserve to be shot on the spot.
you are brainwashed extremely.
you think allah will support pan army or ttp dogs?
ALLAH is not on side of puppets of USA our government and their fighting guys who betrayed Muslims for the first time under Musharraf and killed them on USA orders but soon USA would run away and than these pets of USA will be wiped out from face of the earth

USA pets always use this kind of language I salute this boy he did great job but if you think your operations will end this war than USA paid pet dogs can live in their dreams but this war will never end that way the war will continue for next 100 years if Army tried military options we have to talk to them break as many groups as we could accept those demands which are according to Shariah and than those groups who still want to fight take help of all the tribes and use them to wipe out them other wise keep fighting this war more Aitzaz and Aslam will die but this war will continue for ever

I pray that our Army continue to hunt down your TTP friends. No peace talks with animals who do not accept the law or state of Pakistan.
There are many shiah tribes in KPK who have been defending their lands from the mad ttp dogs. Despite being lightly armed as compared to ttp they have hedl their ground in many places. If our army is scared to do anything i think citizens should arm themselves to fight against TTP wahabi agents of CIA.

Bomb hero Aitizaz Hasan honoured with bravery award
By AFP
Published: January 11, 2014
657746-aitizaz-1389444496-199-640x480.jpg

Members of the Pakistani army ceremonial guard place a wreath of flowers on the grave of student Aitzaz Hassan in Hangu. PHOTO: AFP

ISLAMABAD: Aitizaz Hasan, a teenager who sacrificed his life to stop a suicide bomber, saving the lives of hundreds of students, has been honoured with the country’s highest award for bravery.

An official from the PM house told AFP on Saturday that Hasan’s family is expected to receive the posthumous award on March 23, Pakistan’s national day following the president’s ceremonial approval.

“Shaheed Aitzaz’s brave act saved the lives of hundreds of students and established a sterling example of gallantry and patriotism,” read a statement issued by the PM house late Friday.

Pakistan army soldiers presented the guard of honour at the grave on Saturday, while hundreds of students were seen praying for Hassan in the morning school assembly.

“We are proud of him, he saved our lives, we will remember him forever,” a student from Hangu told reporters.

I am not on their side but I am also not definitely on the side of USA pet dogs in Pakistan who betrayed Muslims first and attacked people of tribal areas killed them for 3 years and and after 3 years of facing persecution they formed TTP to take revenge

Sir stop spreading misinformation. TTP terrorist are worst than beasts & forcing their own written Islam. TTP terrorists think that head of TTP is (nauzubillah)(Nauzubillah) a Prophet but we Muslims believe TTP terrorist is KAFIR & FITNA. These TTP terrorists were flogging & whipping the girls in front of hundreds of mans. They were killing people & terrorizing oppressing whole population in the North West areas & so the Pakistan Army had to step in to slap these b@$tards. Pak Army is there to flush TTP terrorists & not on anyone's order.

Very brave boy. Indeed he needs to be awarded. May be some sort of gallantry award for a civilian?

Muslims will rise up and they are rising back and when you are facing downfall for years rising up takes lot of blood and time but rise will come again and USA pet dogs will be wiped out in first phase until than live in your miserable dream soon they will vanish along will other USA pets

ALLAH is not on side of puppets of USA our government and their fighting guys who betrayed Muslims for the first time under Musharraf and killed them on USA orders but soon USA would run away and than these pets of USA will be wiped out from face of the earth
ttp will die and allots supporters will be at our mercy.
I'm telling you zarvan , open your eyes and your mind.
your only making islam look bad, its the likes of you who have destroyed the beautiful image of our religion.
people like you will get what you deserve on the day of judgement.
when allah asks you why you were supporting people who killed kids? what will you say? because pakistani kids are american agents?
@WebMaster this person needs to be banned from this, he is a potential terrorist and this forum is giving him a platform to spread his bs, so before somebody reads his bs and kills him i suggest you ban him or at least tell it cut this shit out.

Back
Top Bottom