What's new

Young Chinese not having babies

The HK protects even their construction and maritime workers. You go SG and all are foreigners.

Singaporeans are permanently excluded in a lot of economics domain due to their treacherous government.

This is how Singapore government treat her people, look at below, none are Singaporeans.

1640766665015.png

1640766771663.png

Last edited:
There is a fact that supporters of immigrant solutions are people who are not directly affected from immigrants

Merkel: I support immigrants to Germany
German citizen: What will happen if immigrants attack, rape German citizens?
Merkel: I don't care, it doesn't affect me and my family

It is not fair because innocent people have to pay the bill for the decision of others.

There is a fact that supporters of immigrant solutions are people who are not directly affected from immigrants

Merkel: I support immigrants to Germany
German citizen: What will happen if immigrants attack, rape German citizens?
Merkel: I don't care, it doesn't affect me and my family

It is not fair because innocent people have to pay the bill for the decision of others.

Frau Merkel does not have babies. She does not care how many German jung frau got raped and the future of Germany is none of her business.

You are comparing a tourism and sea freight country with world factory.

And you think China will be a world factory in the first place with a small population? Will Greece still be a 'tourism and sea freight country' if they have 1.4bil people?

My point is there's little correlation between absolute population size and unemployment rates, because there are two sides to the equation; more people people doesn't mean just more workers but also more consumption and investments which create jobs. Otherwise all large countries would have high unemployment rates. Likewise, smaller countries doesn't mean lower unemployment rates.

China's graduate employment problem you're talking about won't improve just because China is aging and shrinking demographically.

Not really. The US native White population is in severe decline even despite the high gdp. In fact it is collapsing since population is in negative growth now for white america. The only reason why the US population is rising is because of immigration.

Also, in urban China, the GDP and lifestyles have basically attained European standards especially if we are talking about people under 50. But it is precisely the young, well educated, culturally sophisticated and financially well off subset who are the least likely to want a lot of kids.
But US now has serious problem of ethnic issue. Social stability are degrading. More clash between different races and culture not america. More violent shooting, Rising crime. These are the negative by letting in too many immigrants.

But US now has serious problem of ethnic issue. Social stability are degrading. More clash between different races and culture not america. More violent shooting, Rising crime. These are the negative by letting in too many immigrants.

that is why if China allows immigration, there could be preference for ASEAN and Chinese diaspora.

When I was in Israel, I am thinking why Israeli breed so much, including all their secular girls. One big reason is this country is under siege, But there are other important factors that nations may emulate.

1. High social class and workplace equality. In this scenario, women will not try their best to look for alpha male.
2. Harmonious work place relationship. Job stability is an important enabler of TFR. You will have babies if you know u can pay off mortgage and got 3 meals.
3. Free basic healthcare
4. A conservative subgroup of people (heredi) showing example of breeding. For China, need to open classic confucius school (promote 不孝有三 无后为大) to emulate this.
5. Allow a large part of women to forgo labor participation some point in their life, with minimum financial penalties

And you think China will be a world factory in the first place with a small population? Will Greece still be a 'tourism and sea freight country' if they have 1.4bil people?

My point is there's little correlation between absolute population size and unemployment rates, because there are two sides to the equation; more people people doesn't mean just more workers but also more consumption and investments which create jobs. Otherwise all large countries would have high unemployment rates. Likewise, smaller countries doesn't mean lower unemployment rates.

China's graduate employment problem you're talking about won't improve just because China is aging and shrinking demographically.
We are talking present China, not fewer population China.

Consumption power lies in two factors. Population scale and consumption capability. US, with 1/4 China's population, has same consumption power like China. Fewer but richer population can maintain the consumption power.

Population growth are declining in all developed (and some developing) countries... Even in those countries that have long accepted migrants..

1640768240696.png

South Korea's birth rate is already one of the lowest in the world, even worse than Japan and their population already started declining in 2020...

Does anyone thinks that extreme feminism and the destruction of the traditional Patriarchal social structure may have been one of the main contributors to the decline...?

China should allow immigration from Friendly countries including Pakistan

A policeman in China once asked me where are you from?
I told Pakistan. He smiled and said "WE ARE BROTHERS"

Of course strict vetting would take place because not everybody thinks the same way and foreign powers are working hard to bring distortion / damage to this brotherhood.

Consumption power lies in two factors. Population scale and consumption capability. US, with 1/4 China's population, has same consumption power like China. Fewer but richer population can maintain the consumption power.

US consumption is mostly mandatory demand, not discretionary demand.

for example US has higher car consumption than China, why? Because in most of the US public transit got defunded, cities were designed to be unwalkable and bike lanes are dangerous.

for example US has higher medical care consumption than China, why? Because in the US the prices are up to 10x higher.

And that is exactly why I said population size doesn't matter for unemployment rate. Again, China's graduate employment problem you're talking about won't improve just because China is aging and shrinking demographically.

There are millions of Chinese in Vietnam. Can the Vietnamese government return these Chinese populations to us?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom