What's new

You will not believe how much a "Markhor" painting on each PIA plane costing national kitty

Its an investment in re-branding. They need to cut the fat and streamline operations to regain market share and become profitable in the next few years. Hopefully Changes at PIA not non-merely cosmetic. I actually like the design; PIA is picking an new logo; It a national symbol that will hopefully help earn tourism money.

I have no idea about how PIA is doing this picture on aircraft; but today's tech is stickers which are more cheaper.
I know at least one company which is doing it with CorelDRAW software and some modern printers. The cost is so affordable that they use the system to print many related events with stickers on its aircrafts.

Is it just me or the previous paintjob was better

3716-pkn777zip-7-image3.jpg

Please inform me how much it will cost to paint a picture of "Haramkhor" on PIA plane. They are under immense pressure from SC to be wiped out. They are endangered species.

They’ve changed the outlook, what they really should be working on is the service quality and upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom