What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

I remember I used to play Doom.

Imp.png

lol i hate those scary weird music.

i remember one level which i never cleared, where the star kept on sending aliens, any one knows what we had 2 do exactly in that level?

haha - i played all these games..sometimes if i wanted to go out alone i would play hide and seek with my brother.I would ask him to hide and and would just go out..:lol: :lol:

good u sounds like me:rofl:
but i had to get some real tight slaps from mom when my younger brother get jealous & complain her that i went outside. lol

btw me & some of my friend were very crazy, some times in the night around 10-11pm we used to hit stones on ppl's house's main gate & run away.lolxxxxxxx

lolz i am from poor family my father was working in UAE that times so i can't have new until i finish one

We too were not some rich case but middleclass, but still when u are child you don't care for those things, you demand what your heart says, same case with me.

in punjab just class stand or jaldi se beth jaty peechy waly to wesy hi bethy rehty jesa ke main

Yes same here some ppl from back seats do not get up often.

I've gone through pretty much most of the things in the list (even though, I mostly grew up in the early 2000s)

It has to be one of the best Member's club thread , it will Stick ! :D

Nailed it! I remember each and everything.... Reminds me of rides between F8 and E9 and F10 :(

It must have taken you months to remember and compile all?

this is the most wonderful thread of pdf:enjoy:

Its surprising that i also went through almost all the things mentioned in the op list

i was a cartoon freak those days
I still miss swat cats n my all time favourite Dragon Ball Z....:toast_sign:

I think DBZ was a legend all over the world..:thinktank:

Oh Touchwood.... Refreshing thread.

I am amazed OP knows almost all the things I used to in my childhood !! Its reall nice to know Indians & Pakistanis shared same childhood stuff in 90's.

this is the most wonderful thread of pdf:enjoy:

Its surprising that i also went through almost all the things mentioned in the op list

i was a cartoon freak those days
I still miss swat cats n my all time favourite Dragon Ball Z....:toast_sign:

I think DBZ was a legend all over the world..:thinktank:

Read the thread title - You know you grew up in Pakistan in the...

You grew up in Pakistan? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom