427566_446645358699733_2120078626_n.jpg

Hornet Bite

283604_446619538702315_908555015_n.jpg

373960_445451538819115_239653017_n.jpg

480769_445414772156125_1354298799_n.jpg

561157_445279905502945_30479972_n.jpg

:woot:

yes i play in 80 with first

and yes we throw stones on big bee nest and run sometime we failed and become like these guys

i was famous to escape from school after tow periods

marks of jhadiyaan may be still in our home that time 1 rupee some 20 or 30 we buy then paste it with aata and label aal on roof of home second floor . it was too risky as design on second floor was like chines homes .

and last one my first missile launch :what::rofl:

^^ Ah Basant... aik hi entertainment thi Lahore mein or woh bhi inho nay ban ker di, apni incompetency ko cover kernay kay liye... #Pathetic

^^ Ah Basant... aik hi entertainment thi Lahore mein or woh bhi inho nay ban ker di, apni incompetency ko cover kernay kay liye... #Pathetic

Indeed. 2 maheeney pehley se hi gudiyaan jamma kerna shuroo ker deta thaa mein :D

Indeed. 2 maheeney pehley se hi gudiyaan jamma kerna shuroo ker deta thaa mein :D

Kasmay bhoat ghushgawar yaadeen wabasta hain Basant say... puri family ikhati hoti thi or woh shugal lagta tha k kiya batao... :D

its not banned where im from :laugh: we still celebrate it but nothing can beat basant in Lahore, i hope people stand up against the ban

its not banned where im from :laugh: we still celebrate it but nothing can beat basant in Lahore, i hope people stand up against the ban

Nope...slit throats and severed power cables just aren't worth it ! There should be a few acres of land right on the outskirts of Lahore for people to fly kites till their heart's content ! Anywhere in the city - No !

Nope...slit throats and severed power cables just aren't worth it ! There should be a few acres of land right on the outskirts of Lahore for people to fly kites till their heart's content ! Anywhere in the city - No !

jaan the way is neither to ban, nor to find a specific place, the right way is to ban the chemical string... we have been celebrating Basant from ages, never it happened before but only after the induction of chemical strings. so ban them...

if motorcycle causes accidents, dont ban the motorcycle, introduce better police control to put a check on over speeding etc.

and more than 80% cases of slicing throats by chemical strings are ACTUALLY fake, usually are cases of murder by opponents, who kill in enmity, and find a good way through chemical string, it helps you do murder without getting caught, and even if named in FIR, a very weak case.

34%20Atari%202600%20Jr.jpg

Atari :woot:

rosengart.jpg

foosball actually baway wali game :woot:

we still play at home now.... :flame:

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when:

• Evenings on STN/NTM were the highlight of your day.

• The Jetsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Captain Planet were dubbed in Urdu.
Saw that when I used to visit my cousins and I was like :fie:

• If you were lucky, you had a dish, and you’d watch Disney Hour dubbed in Hindi on Zee TV. And you never missed 'Hum Paanch' or 'Tu Tu Main Main' either.

• Guys only ever played cricket and football, depending on what World Cup was going on at the time.

• The only co-ed sport that was ever played was DodgeBall (called Dodge the Ball) and girls were actually pretty good at it.

• You played Dark Room, Tilo-Express, Oonch Neech, Chor-Sipahi and Chupan Chupai.
What's Tilo-Express?
• You decided conflicts not by Rock-Paper-Scissors, but by Pugan-Pugaai, In-Pin-Safety-Pin, or Akar-Bakar-Bambay-Bo.
No, it was always Rock-Paper- Scissors

• 5 words: Yasoo-Panjoo-Haar-Kabootar-Doli.

• Anyone owning a real Barbie or Hot Wheels was a source of envy and admiration.

• You drank Frost juice with Super Crisp chips. And then when you were done, you’d chuck the juice box on the floor and jump on it to burst it. :yahoo:

• There was never a line at the canteen. Instead everyone drove the canteen wala mad by screaming at the top of their lungs.

• You picked out only the chips from your mum’s Nimco. :victory:

• You remember RC Cola and how no one liked it. :P

• You idolized Imran Khan even though he was retired when you were 2 or 3, and wiped your face with your Pepsi bottle or Frost juice because he did it in that ad.

Sometimes it was simply because Pakistan was HOT and phankha wasn't working!! Still is!

• Wasim Akram's 'Mein cigarette nahi peeta' ad made half your generation vow to never smoke (the other half just missed out on good stuff).

• You had to ask “Ma’am/Miss may I come in” before entering a class, and you had to stand up to answer questions during a lesson.
Is that not the same now?

• Cordless phones were the coolest things.

• You went crazy when your dad bought his first ever mobile, and you wouldn’t shut up about it to your friends.

• You begged your parents for a walkman and then bought tapes of Junaid Jamshed, or if you were really cool, Junoon.

• You remember Fakhr-e-Alam hosting the Top Ten on NTM and his “Bhangra Rap” was always #1.

• #2 was “Jaadoo Ka Charagh” by Awaz, #3 was “Dohlna” by Shehzad Roy and #4 was “Mann de Mauj” by Hadiqa Kayani, the only cool female-singer in Pakistani.

And also BILLO DE GHAR BY Abrar, MR. FRAUDIAY and Mein bhi Pakistan houn by Awaz, Buhay bharian by Hadiqa, AE JAWAN by Awaz or was it Fakhir and Haroon, some songs by Junaid Jameshed like jizba and sanwali saloni, goray rang...

• You were really sad when Awaz split up. And later you took sides between Haroon and Fakhir, and if you liked one you had to hate the other.

• You remember waking up early in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays to watch English cartoons on Star Plus (before it got taken over by the Indians).

• You still hold a grudge against the Indianization of Star Plus after all those years.

• You remember celebrating when they changed the weekends to Saturday and Sunday because it meant Friday was a half-day. :yahoo:

• You played Sega-Mega Drive, Atari and Super Nintendo. :cool:

• You played Mario Brothers like there was no tomorrow. YESSSS

• Your life was never the same again when your first Windows 95 was set up in your house.

• You played Dave 1 and thought level three was the hardest thing in the world. Then you upgraded to Lion King (probably from a Power Games CD bought out in the street).

• You shafted Polka Ice Cream when Walls became popular. And yes, admit it, you used to wait for the Ice Cream wala in the afternoon and bought Paddle Pops from him. ( I miss Polka)

• Walls wasn't as good as the Challi Walla.( hmmmmmmm)
Or Kulfi or GOLAY!!

• Cartoon Network showed good stuff like Johnny Bravo and Johnny Quest before crap like Cow and Chicken ruined everything. :disagree:
don't forget disproportional power puff girls! Why is their head so big? :undecided:

• You had 'kutti' (pinkie finger) with your enemies and 'dosti' (index+middle finger) with your friends. :-)

• Your childhood was over when they made you stop using pencils and start using fountain pens. And you always made a mess filling the ink.
I could never understand WHY?!

• You watched Small Wonder, even after it was dubbed in Hindi by Star Plus.

• You wanted to be on the Crystal Maze, The Legends of the Hidden Temple and such game shows.

• The coolest clapping games were 'Cham Cham Cham,' 'O Pillar,' 'Zig Zag Zoo.'

Do Pakistanis here remember all of this????

Back
Top Bottom