What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

Wasn't it Carrom-Board (Urdu: Karrum-Board)? :blink:

Ok...My Urdu sucks...I type how I pronounce probably like a totla :P

Besides all my cousins always talked soo fast...Really thought it was Caren board...Modern version is air hockey :P

Ok...My Urdu sucks...I type how I pronounce probably like a totla :P
I have tried so hard to find it here! Good idea, I'll pick it up from Pakistan when I'm there voting for IK...... oh....oh...childhood memories... :cry:

0.jpg

Good old memories!

if you used to go to "black beard" fastfood restaurant at super market islamabad....chances are you grew in 90's in Pakistan.

dont know the address...but it was in super market.....few shops ahead was margalla toy store..also a pan shop on the corner....plus those trademark french fries with green desi sauce.
LOL... Now I remember, just besides the gift shop. It was F7/4 :rofl:

Ah.... good'ol days :cry:

I do not recall that! Then again Margalla area is for rich people who live abroad and dogs and gaurds live in their house/ lawns :)

Rarely see people coming out of those mini Mahal!

I do not recall that! Then again Margalla area is for rich people who live abroad and dogs and gaurds live in their house/ lawns :)

margalla toy store was not in margalla area.....its just named after margalla hills.

You should have seen me as a kid. I stalked every girl in every street, from E7 till F8 :rofl:

margalla toy store was not in margalla area.....its just named after margalla hills.
The pan shop was called "corner shop" and only place to get the "original" B&H!

Eh..eh...I'm gonna cry soon.... :cry:

Well, as you can see my limited knowledge of the sectors...Only went around Islamabad to visit cousins...never could actually memorize all the sectors!

You should have seen me as a kid. I stalked every girl in every street, from E7 till F8 :rofl:
Aur koi kaam nai tha?

The pan shop was called "corner shop" and only place to get the "original" B&H!

Eh..eh...I'm gonna cry soon.... :cry:

What's B&H?

Back
Top Bottom