What's new

You cannot quote from Quran in Pakistan!!!!

where does India come into this topic mate? you are nothing but a troll . why not discuss the topic at hand.

Perhaps me made a equation ie. Indian Monkey = Pakistani Mullah(cleric) thus slaping himself.

you can kill a dog in srinagar or throw stones at a dog...without being lynched by hindu mob
But you cant kill a monkey or hurt a monkey in Dehly and you risk being lynched by believers of Hanuman...
So there is the difference......

All that means is you have never seen that documentary by Nat Geo over monkey menace and how it's being tackled in Jodhpur(?) or some other city in India.

How can you form random opinions just like that, man?

All that means is you have never seen that documentary by Nat Geo over monkey menace and how it's being tackled in Jodhpur(?) or some other city in India.

How can you form random opinions just like that, man?

because i been to india and talked to people,that's why
And you did not reply my full comment..only half of it.

Perhaps me made a equation ie. Indian Monkey = Pakistani Mullah(cleric) thus slaping himself.

suck at making equations...dont you?
go on prove your equation..that will be fun ;)

But i do have problem with people being two faced..

Like??? Slitting the throat of a helpless animal, but still pretending to be pious enough by killing it in halal fashion so that the hepless creatures suffers (sic) less pain and dies an "enjoyably" death.

Heck if you are so much concerned of "pain" of the animal, why to kill it in first place.

Talk about hypocracy.

because i been to india and talked to people,that's why
And you did not reply my full comment..only half of it.

Are you mad or what?

You edit your post after I reply and then blame me for not replying to the change. WTF!

What is there to be ashamed of, man?

If Hindus were ashamed of stuff, you'd never know that many drink cow urine (Gomutra).

We have eliminated or are already in the path of eliminating stuff which could have caused embarassmen. Stuff like Sati, dowry, child marriage, caste system.

Hinduism is the only such religion in the world which is so open to reform.

What is there to be ashamed of? We are on the right path.

Why is it only Pakistanis who have met weird Indians or Hindus, man?

Like??? Slitting the throat of a helpless animal, but still pretending to be pious enough by killing it in halal fashion so that the hepless creatures suffers (sic) less pain and dies an "enjoyably" death.

Heck if you are so much concerned of "pain" of the animal, why to kill it in first place.

Talk about hypocracy.

Not every body can be a leaf eater , but that's offtopic...
I have yet to see a thread by you and yours against Bullfighting in Spain...

We are proud of our religion and open about what we do,unlike hindus who cannot openly admit that they let monkeys in cities due to their god hanuman...and will lynch any Muslim (human) who hurts a monkey...

Why is it only Pakistanis who have met weird Indians or Hindus, man?

Bingo...
Same reason..why Indians only meet weird muslims. ;)

Not every body can be a leaf eater ,.

Then why show your inspired hypocracy of being kind and gentle while mercilessly slaying a helpless living soul?

You wanna eat meat, eat it like being an animal. Why do you care for its pains and agony? If you really care, why to kill it in first place?

Why insist on halal meat and why not simply meat? Because its been written in "the book", you need to polish your credentials of being true follower?

Not that I have any problem with your book or your eating habits. But since you pointed out Indians being double faced, I am just pointing out the hypocray of not just you people but also....

Then why show your inspired hypocracy of being kind and gentle while mercilessly slaying a helpless living soul?

You wanna eat meat, eat it like being an animal. Why do you care for its pains and agony? If you really care, why to kill it in first place?

Why insist on halal meat and why not simply meat? Because its been written in "the book", you need to polish your credentials of being true follower?

Not that I have any problem with your book or your eating habits. But since you pointed out Indians being double faced, I am just pointing out the hypocray of not just you people but also....

lol...we never claim to be overly kind with animals now do we...Our approach is rational and practical..We use animals for our benefits,we eat them the way we want,and admit it..
We admit that we slit throats of certain animals for religious reason..
But can you admit that yours let Monkeys run in cities for religious reasons? That was my point.

SO Muslims are not kind with animals, right?
The point is we admit what we do...Our religion teaches us to slit troats of animals for food consumption but barrs it just for the sake of it....and yes we slit animal throats for food..the rational thing to do..Humans need to eat meat,not everybody can be a cabbage muncher
and yes our dealing with animal is "Rational" not irrational like Hindus who go leaf eating because animals shouldn't be hurt....
and want the rest of the world to do that....

What a way to take the thread off topic.

Yes..i agree...The pastor being a citizen of Pakistan should take the matter to courts....and given protection...Although the police can only do so much and it will be better to resolve the matter via intervention of peers...

So long as the judges in Pakistan are allowed to be influenced and threatened by the hardliners. No Judge is going to side with a Christian especially in such a public case as this.

what exactly the pastor was saying in the ceremony is unclear..He may have may have told the wrong meaning of the verses of Quran....

I have never heard a Moulvi Quoting exact verses from Bible or Geeta / Ramayan...
Why would a Christian priest need Quran to preach Christianity is beyond me..For him Bible should be enough...

Its called comparing religions. Comparative religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here's a mullah trying to justify Jihad using The Geeta. Well not exactly a Mullah/Moulvi, but close enough.

No one lynched him or threatened to kill him. Comparative religion is quite common.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom