What's new

You are an Urduspeaker !!! You deserve Bullet !! ANP Agenda in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^

I usually try and stay clear of threads like this; however having lived in Karachi for some time of my life following are my observations

1. The first video is force fed and pre planned.
2. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction; ANP can't do what MQM doesn't.

3. I have seen with my eyes MQM people killing Pukhtoon workers; daily hawkers; laborers etc.

4. MQM has been leading a very discriminatory agenda at CDGK; I am personally witness to it.

Moral of the story; no one is more guilty than other just like no one is more innocent than the other.

I would urge the moderators to close this thread now, and make sure that none are started in future.

^^^^

I usually try and stay clear of threads like this; however having lived in Karachi for some time of my life following are my observations

1. The first video is force fed and pre planned.
2. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction; ANP can't do what MQM doesn't.

3. I have seen with my eyes MQM people killing Pukhtoon workers; daily hawkers; laborers etc.

4. MQM has been leading a very discriminatory agenda at CDGK; I am personally witness to it.

Moral of the story; no one is more guilty than other just like no one is more innocent than the other.

I would urge the moderators to close this thread now, and make sure that none are started in future.

If today pashtuns in karachi are rich, its just bcoz of MQM and CDGk, have u ever visited sohrab goth?

They have 100s of trucks, cranes, machines which they didnt had before mustafa kamal, mustafa kamal gave tenders to pashtuns to build infrastructure of karachi, thats why pashtuns are rich here, this is the main reason why pashtun leave NWFP and come here in karachi, it was not someone from PakhtunKhuwa, but it was MQM and Mustafa Kamal, who installed haevy machines to pump water to the mountains of orangi for poor pashtuns, its MQM who helps pashtuns, but still people blame.:blah::blah:

Which part of

Did you fail to understand ?

Karachi belongs to Pakistanis not MQM alone .....

BTW taliban send a suicider for FC commandant and a gunman to kill Mian Iftikhars son and Asfanyar's sister.......Sounds fishy.....

If today pashtuns in karachi are rich, its just bcoz of MQM and CDGk, have u ever visited sohrab goth?

They have 100s of trucks, cranes, machines which they didnt had before mustafa kamal, mustafa kamal gave tenders to pashtuns to build infrastructure of karachi,
Tenders are given on basis merit....Or you are saying they were given without merit by MQM.

thats why pashtuns are rich here, this is the main reason why pashtun leave NWFP and come here in karachi, it was not someone from PakhtunKhuwa,but it was MQM and Mustafa Kamal, who installed haevy machines to pump water to the mountains of orangi for poor pashtuns, its MQM who helps pashtuns, but still people blame.:blah::blah

Its in Karachi so its their responsibility not of Pakhtunkhwa.....Also people go to Karachi because its a economic hub....If gwader gets develops people will also go their...But if MQM thinks they get all the credit and they have teh ultimate right to be master in karachi...NOPE...

BTW thanks for this racist thread against Pashtoons.....

ANP after screwing up Khyber Pukhtoonkhuwa has emerged in karachi using race card , ANP was always the leading party there and has held important govt positions . Over the years they kept silent on Talibanisation of NWFP province which was at one point technically taken over by the taliban dogs and anti pakistan mullahs. After loosing these Loosers have now arrived in karachi and have a claim , using race card . They are igniting hate amoung pukhtoons and mohajirs who have lived peacefully side by side for decades and are a muscle of Pakistani economy.

To ANP's much respected landmafia , druglords , warlords , weapon mafia ""The only thing you have claim in karachi is about 5 miles away from karachi coastline , the depth is enough and plenty of land that you all can be consumed there. While you lived you ruined our country but MQM will ensure that while you are dying at least you will serve a good purpose by becoming food for our marine life...
ANP is the one which saved KP.....

Operations were conducted in era of MMA also.....But it was ANPs will to end terrorism lead to Swat victory, Bajour victory......

The MPAs of ANP stayed and fight in swat and got attacked several times....

I think its MQM creating mess in Karachi they always do tht remember the time when Cheif justcie came to Karachi , they did masacre there they bastard , All of them tehy should be hanged in till death .........actaullay MQM is bigger threat than Talibans . coz whenever they want they shut down whole of Karachi , heart of Pakistan , no bussiness means lossing billion in a day .................

Get rid of MQM douchbags and also the ANP people which are trying to creat problem in Karachi ..

Peace.

MQM is terrorist party Altafa terrorist is wanted in 26 cases i hope David Cameron will kick him out of UK.:angry::angry:

MQM-chief-Altaf-Hussain-proud-Bbritish-national.jpg

do i say more about MQM????

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP is the one which saved KP.....

Operations were conducted in era of MMA also.....But it was ANPs will to end terrorism lead to Swat victory, Bajour victory......

The MPAs of ANP stayed and fight in swat and got attacked several times....

What havoc is brought on KP is known to all so i dont realy agree with your point that ANP saved KP they changed their stance when they were attacked , what was ANP doing all these years why they never protested against years of Talbanisation , weapons and drug lords .. ?

Also Pakistanis have witnesed their performance in the flood releif.

Rubbish. Its Pashto Speaking Pakistani being killed by MQM terrorists.

So according to you all these years Pushtoons were living with karachietes , even the most voilent times 90's era there was no clash when MQM was accused of Jinnahpur , sudenly MQM went on a rampage to kill Pukhtoons .... !!??

ALtaf is a *** setting in london killing ppl in karachi he should be brought back to pakistan by pakistani army if pakistani army is loyol to their nation how long the inocent ppl'll die in karachi here is wat the great bb have to say about this black wolf altaf

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder who DOESN'T MQM HATE???

1)IMRAN KHAN
2)SINDHIS
3)PASHTOONS
4)FAVORITE ENEMY PUNJABIS
5)BALOCHIS

MQM has no one they are ok with they hate everyone! beginning of 80's they hated sindhis for depriving them of rights and hence started MUHAJIR QAUMI MOVEMENT

90's MQM started by saying P.I.A is PUNAJB INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE!!! Punjabis are our enemies!

21st century pashtoons and IMRAN (Zani) are enemies!

Tenders are given on basis merit....Or you are saying they were given without merit by MQM.

But MQM could have given those tenders to others, if they had any problem with pashtuns,

Its in Karachi so its their responsibility not of Pakhtunkhwa.....Also people go to Karachi because its a economic hub....If gwader gets develops people will also go their...But if MQM thinks they get all the credit and they have teh ultimate right to be master in karachi...NOPE...

BTW thanks for this racist thread against Pashtoons.....

This thread is not against any community, i created this thread for those people, sitting in NWFP, PUNJAB, USA, Europe, and commenting about karachi, so i created this thread for these people to open their eyes, and see what is actually happening in karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom