What's new

You are an Urduspeaker !!! You deserve Bullet !! ANP Agenda in Karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasnain2009

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP and their thugs have been a great helping hand to (taliban , drug peddlers and land mafia ) party leadership have failed people in KPK now they want to turn environment in Karachi same as Khyber Pukhtoonkhuwa.

MQM should send ANP for a trip down in arabian sea

These 2 parties will keep on destroying Pakistan in their own violent ways till the time Imam Mehdi arrives. May Allah save us from this fitna. Ameen. Those who killed others and died for these two gangster parties, what did they achieve in this life or the hereafter?

Both parties should be disbanded and this ANP thugs along with MQM thugs should stop threatening Pakistan's Unity.Listen assholes your little political rallies means ****.You will be hunted like dogs should you threaten Pakistan's Federation.

Rubbish. Its Pashto Speaking Pakistani being killed by MQM terrorists.

I hate ANP but its a reality that ANP has observed retrain in many cases.

The MQM terrorists failed to fight back PPP killings of its workers and point finger at ANP.

God save Pakistan from MQM terrorists

The MQM terrorists failed to fight back PPP killings of its workers and point finger at ANP.

Jana i agree with you on this. Remember the fires in Koringi?

ANP after screwing up Khyber Pukhtoonkhuwa has emerged in karachi using race card , ANP was always the leading party there and has held important govt positions . Over the years they kept silent on Talibanisation of NWFP province which was at one point technically taken over by the taliban dogs and anti pakistan mullahs. After loosing these Loosers have now arrived in karachi and have a claim , using race card . They are igniting hate amoung pukhtoons and mohajirs who have lived peacefully side by side for decades and are a muscle of Pakistani economy.

To ANP's much respected landmafia , druglords , warlords , weapon mafia ""The only thing you have claim in karachi is about 5 miles away from karachi coastline , the depth is enough and plenty of land that you all can be consumed there. While you lived you ruined our country but MQM will ensure that while you are dying at least you will serve a good purpose by becoming food for our marine life...

I think the fact is Both MQM & ANP are terrorists , MQM is Biggest in Karachi , MQM Starts the Game and ANP react it .

Both should be punished , Let Clean Karachi from both of Them.

both parties represent specific communities. it is time they reject both these parties if they dont stop with terrorizing others community.
To those living in Karachi next time when election come around dont vote for these parties and if you dont vote at all then dont complain.

Both ANP and MQM are causing mayhem and Karachi and they need to stop. But I like MQM better then ANP just because MQM has actually done developmental work in Karachi, whereas ANP has done nothing really in Khyber-P and their dream is to create their own country (pukhtoonistan) which makes them an enemy of Pakistan.

Choor ko par gay moor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

wrong...pashto speaking people from ANP consider themselves only pahsto not pakistani. Thats why when they come on TV, they always talk about pashtun, they have no sympathies about other people.
From ur post its clear that u also share that mentality, because i m living in karachi, i know well the situation of karachi, i m telling u MQM is bearing too much, it has 1million+ members in karachi, including all etnicities, but they dont say that they are pashtun/punjabi/sindhi or muhajir.

THere are pashto speaking people in MQM too, but they consider themselves pakistani first.

[/quote]

Heheheheheh......i must say u have narrow minded tunnel vision, did u even watch video?

And do u think if there is a thing in karachi, which MQM cant do?
Please memorize, MQM have 110 councilors is karachi while ANP has only 7, u know nothing about the power of MQM, but MQM wants peace, otherwise u would see all ANP/talibans/drug mafia hanged on the chowrangis of the city.

------------------------------------------------------------
one more video for u, i hope it would broaden your mind.

and its not only one man, he has 1000s of people listening to him, now tell me what we should do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom