What's new

yoga at Taj Mahal. seriously what's wrong with westerners ?

Asiatic Lion

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
HD+images+wallpapers+photos+download+(10).jpg
just few days ago i watched a movie showing some indians in Ancient clothing bowing down to Taj Mahal :?

What is wrong with Yoga at Taj Mahal? Taj Mahal is one of the Indian architecture thats really famous in west and yoga is another Indian thing that has become really popular recently throughout the world. So they combine the two things they like about India. I say good on them

Wait till they get raped. Also, one loner doing yoga doesn't mean anything. India is the rape epicentre of the entire world. Not so long ago:
still better then her western shithole....
btw we like to rape pakistani girls too they are testy :lol:

You Indians have a habit of raping donkeys and monkeys. LMAO We're not surprised.

That explains why Indian girls like to marry Pakistani men. They are afraid of being raped by Indian men. LOL

You Indians have a habit of raping donkeys and monkeys. LMAO We're not surprised.

That explains why Indian girls like to marry Pakistani men. They are afraid of being raped by Indian men. LOL
Come on "Dalit" i know that you and all male family members of yours have at least one time in their lives participated in the famous "Bachcha Baazi" competition after all it's the national sport of your nation:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Come on "Dalit" i know that you and all male family members of yours have at least one time in their lives participated in the famous "Bachcha Baazi" competition after all it's the national sport of your nation:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Hey Indian donkey. Which one are you?

photo_1379148543462-1-HD.jpg

You're confusing your Northern Alliance brothers as far as "Bacha Baazi" is concerned. Both Indians and Northern Alliance love to rape children and women. Bacha Bazi: The Tragedy of Afghanistan’s Dancing Boys | The Diplomat

Last edited:

So you like raping old women who crossed the border in 1947 .
Dirty dirty phucker .Do you hunt them down when there shitting in the Bush :rofl::rofl:

This is not AT Taj Mahal, there is a freaking river in between them.

Your pathetic Indian brother doesn't even deny his rape tendencies. LOL

His been watching western women bending over in front of the Taj Mahal :rofl: documentry :rofl::rofl: in aincient clothes :rofl: a dirty movie is a documentary to him:rofl: Dreaming about old women :rofl::rofl:
Nasty phucker made a thread on :pdf: mistaking it for some Indian forum where they share shitting in the bush videos .

Hey Indian donkey. Which one are you?

photo_1379148543462-1-HD.jpg

You're confusing your Northern Alliance brothers as far as "Bacha Baazi" is concerned. Both Indians and Northern Alliance love to rape children and women. Bacha Bazi: The Tragedy of Afghanistan’s Dancing Boys | The Diplomat
Well personally i feel that it's a thousand times better to be a rapist(not that i support rape of women) than getting sodomized by another male and that too in front of everybody:azn:.I would rather commit suicide than getting sodomized by another male but for you it's kind of your national sports during leisure time:rofl::rofl:
Heartbreaking - Pakistan's Hidden Shame.

Well personally i feel that it's a thousand times better to be a rapist(not that i support rape of women) than getting sodomized by another male and that too in front of everybody:azn:.I would rather commit suicide than getting sodomized by another male but for you it's kind of your national sports during leisure time:rofl::rofl:
Heartbreaking - Pakistan's Hidden Shame.

LOL

bb1.jpg

141208133457-india-uber-rape-suspect-story-top.jpg

Mike Brando in real life. LMAO

selfdefense00000001-4_3.jpg

Mike Brando the rapist being destroyed. LMAO

You're confused with your Northern Alliance brothers in Afghanistan. They love to sodomize. You should know since Indians and Northern Alliance are both the same. Watch and enjoy. LOL

Last edited:
btw we like to rape pakistani girls too they are testy

I want you to know that I reported that line of yours. You are new here and hopefully won't last long.
That sentence when taken alone and seriously shows a despicable human being, that being an understatement
in and off itself.
A proper human being doesn't contemplate hurting another in any other situation than d/anger.
I'm glad for instance that we are having this disagreement on Internet. The second "lesser" term above
might have prompted me to act brashly if I had heard you say what you did IRL.

No respect, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom