What's new

yoga at Taj Mahal. seriously what's wrong with westerners ?

Some frustrated idiot who cannot digest that foreigners connect the Taj Mahal with yoga.

the op started with sarcasm ( apparently targeted at the yoga crowd locally and the hippies ) and then in his next post he suddenly turned nationalist and then the thread degenerated into india/pakistan fight.

that will confuse anyone.

Well personally i feel that it's a thousand times better to be a rapist(not that i support rape of women) than getting sodomized by another male and that too in front of everybody:azn:.I would rather commit suicide than getting sodomized by another male but for you it's kind of your national sports during leisure time:rofl::rofl:
Heartbreaking - Pakistan's Hidden Shame.
national sport of Pakistan : Baccha Bazi :lol:

the op started with sarcasm ( apparently targeted at the yoga crowd locally and the hippies ) and then in his next post he suddenly turned nationalist and then the thread degenerated into india/pakistan fight.

that will confuse anyone.
don't worry he's an emotional fool.
i just trolled @Dalit he said that u indians rape everybody i said yes, including pakistani :)

anyway it's just a troll's nest now, just another day on PDF.

enjoy !

national sport of Pakistan : Baccha Bazi :lol:

don't worry he's an emotional fool.
i just trolled @Dalit he said that u indians rape everybody i said yes, including pakistani :)

anyway it's just a troll's nest now, just another day on PDF.

enjoy !

There is no bigger emotional fool than you rapist.

Don't think I'm joking. You're truly a rapist and you don't need to defend yourself. There is no shame in denying who you truly are.

Last edited:
HD+images+wallpapers+photos+download+(10).jpg
just few days ago i watched a movie showing some indians in Ancient clothing bowing down to Taj Mahal :?

i hope she is not raped by the ugly Indians -

You are an elite member, but like an idiot talk stupid. What is the difference between a newbie and you???

i am an elite member and i speak the truth- you have a rape problem you should look into- i may sound stupid to you telling you this - but @my2cents india is full of rapists - thats the truth-

Back
Top Bottom