What's new

Yipee!!! India's 1st two upgraded Mirage 2000 I/TIs lands in Jamnagar

so the thread was about IAF getting its hands on upgraded mirage 2000 while a troller & his side kick is trying his level best to derail this thread please & then they shamelessly talk about "jealousy" all sane mebers ignore both of them

Mental diarrhoea at best.. you are making joke of your **** and chinki brahs.. :)

please continue.. i need few laughs to relieve some work pressure..

Am talking about Jf17 more superior fighter than IAF jets . We will have Chinese to attack you from eastern borders . JF17 will trash all It old Sukois . Wait for block 2/3 and J10 B

My-Dream.jpg

so the thread was about IAF getting its hands on upgraded mirage 2000 while a troller & his side kick is trying his level best to derail this thread please & then they shamelessly talk about "jealousy" all sane mebers ignore both of them
show me something that i can jealousy indian

Oh my gosh.. I could not stop laughing.. Carry on @Iqbal Jf17 the good work of making members on this thread/forum laugh out Lauder..

The important question is can we trust HAL to turn around the rest of mirages say the best possible timeline of 7 years or perhaps less? 47 birds less so 8 birds a year is 6 years i suppose which means 1.5 months to work on each bird theoretically.

If the answer is NO then this brings to second question, if the Su30 MKI MLU program is also given to HAL only, will they be able to give an upgraded Su30 MKI say at 7-8 birds a year.

The reason being if 47 mirages takes say 7-10 years then 272 Su30 MKIs will take how long? Thus we also need to critically examine how we can step up the MLU programs to finish in better timelines.

Back
Top Bottom