What's new

Yipee!!! India's 1st two upgraded Mirage 2000 I/TIs lands in Jamnagar

These guys always bragging about their rusted weapons . Anyway we will teach them they are wrong . when is our Block 2 coming bhai ?

Lol we don't have time for you . we are busy with infra programs . Thanks be in jealous

Please give some money to India

NOW you are going to be SUPER RICH because of your " infra " programmes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many of you know that A classified felicity of keeping the planes underground (In the bunkers created under Hills) is created near Jamanagar?

How many of you know that A classified felicity of keeping the planes underground (In the bunkers created under Hills) is created near Jamanagar?

Where exactly ; I mean near Jamnagar or Bhuj or Naliya

All three are close to each other

We have 40 billion from China already more Submarine's Jets with DSI and many more . so keep crying and act like you don't care . Nawaz Sheriff will teach you the lesson soon

As I said PLEASE dont attack India ; NOW you are a SUPER POWER
And please give some money to India ; Now you are SUPER RICH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have 40 billion from China already more Submarine's Jets with DSI and many more . so keep crying and act like you don't care . Nawaz Sheriff will teach you the lesson soon

It seems that you are very proud and confident of Chinese Money. Ofcoures before receiving a single dollar.

Last edited:
Lol we also getting money from US Saudi Iran Turkey etc . be jealous Indians . Mirage is no equal to DSI JF 17 ...

@Superboy sir could you believe these guys ? Lil Mirage equal to Jf 17 ? Lol fairy tale dreams of IAF

hummmmm!!!!!!

Ok I add US and Saudi as well. t seems that you are very proud and confident of Chinese,US and Saudi Money.

Are you happy now?

Man these newbies are giving me cringes !! I cannot laugh any harder . .
Submarine's Jets with DSI
Oh man... RIP English .. This is going on Reddit NOW.
YES BUY BUY BUY In addition to buy
You can do what ?
Can't even copy
LMAO!!!
They Donn need any weapons, an army of such posters and everyone just die laughing !!!

@Iqbal Jf17 & @china zhoushan: Welcome to this forum. I hope you read and learn something worthwhile here.

Back
Top Bottom