What's new

Yes, Insafians, you are being ‘sore losers’

@Tiger Awan

Congratulations to you,your party,your prime minister,your riyals and dollars,your saudi teeel and your expansion of ittefaq group. I have decided not to claim my part when Nawaz makes Pakistan (your country) a superpower.

Good luck.

You are Still a Pakistani Citizen , are you not ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon i think the cabbie and foul mouth guy was Auz.
As far as badmashi is concern if you have proofs of rigging or badmashi take them to the concern authorities. We are enjoying our victory.

PML-N vs PTI+PPP+PML-Q+MQM+Media+Establishment.

Awesome. :yahoo: :chilli::nana:

it was

PML-N vs PTI+PPP+PML-Q+MQM+Media+Establishment+MONEY

If you are not burger then here is the reply.
[

Do you call these fair and non rigged elections? forget rigging, opponents are out right killed by PML-N Nihari Mafia League.

PML N Supporters kill 3 PTI workers » MFB - Muslim - Islamic - facebook

FAISALABAD: Three relatives of a Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) candidate for PP-51 were gunned down allegedly by the supporters of the Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) on Sunday over an election-related dispute in Chak Jhumra, police said.

Rest in Peace.

Why is PML-N Nihari Mafia killing innocent people? why is this murder not condomned? Why the criminals of Nihari Mafia not punished? Is human life so cheap for these people? Are they so drunk on power? not only they rig but they out right kill their opponents.

Testimony by Meesha Shafi of PML-N Ghonday Nihari Mafia League rigging elections.

PML-N candidate rigs poll in Lahore polling station: Meesha Shafi.

547642-MeeshaShafiPHOTOCOURTESYCATALYSTPR-1368279744-948-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) candidate Saad Rafique forcibly shut doors of a polling station for NA-125, Lahore for rigging, model-actor Meesha Shafi tweeted on Saturday.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/547642/pml-n-candidate-rigs-poll-in-lahore-polling-station-meesha-shafi/

People who steal their hands must be cut, why I don't see PML-N Nihari Mafia without their hands? Why are Saad Rafique hands still intact? Are thieves allowed to go unpunished and instead rather are allowed authority over their victims? Where is the justice in that?

Do these people have no shame or humanity left in them?

Is there no justice in Pakistan?

Testimony by Meesha Shafi of PML-N Ghonday Nihari Mafia League rigging elections.

PML-N candidate rigs poll in Lahore polling station: Meesha Shafi.
People who steal their hands must be cut, why I don't see PML-N Nihari Mafia without their hands? Why are Saad Rafique hands still intact? Are thieves allowed to go unpunished and instead rather are allowed authority over their victims? Where is the justice in that?

Do these people have no shame or humanity left in them?

Is there no justice in Pakistan?

Our quota of social justice ran out in the early 50s I think.

These PML-N Nihari Mafia League have shown character worse than a prostitute, at least a prostitute does not, steal, kill, or is devoid of humanity, how ever, PML-N Mafia has shown character even worse than of a prostitute, they steal, rig, bribe and kill. Thus they are more menace in our society than prostitution.

Judge for yourself, who is worse? This prostitute

Or these PML-N Nihari League Mafia

PML-N Rigging Videos in Punjab (NA 56) - YouTube

http://http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/173230-Gujranwala-Two-real-brothers-shot-dead-for-vote-r[/QUOTE]

GUJRANWALA (Dunya News) - Supporters of PML-N tried to convince Qurban, resident of Akbar Gunoki, but he refused to vote for their party.

On that, at least twenty supports of the political party reached Qurban’s house and opened fire, killing his two sons, Arshad and Arif. While the attackers managed to flee from the scene.

RIP Arshad and Arif.

This just shows where PML-N morally stands in this society, they steal, kill and beg. No shame.
A prostitute is of more honourable character than PML-N Mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are Still a Pakistani Citizen , are you not ?

My loyalty now only rests with the objective resolution. Pakistani constitution is now null and void after such a historic robbery. I burnt my copy yesterday.

The nation that cant stand up for its own rights is not my nation nor is Nawaz my prime minister.

Ab har Pakistani kay back bumper main free energy savers laga kar os ko roshan kya jaay ga or banaya jaay ga Roshan Pakistan :partay:

Gujranwala: Two real brothers shot dead for vote refusal

GUJRANWALA (Dunya News) - Supporters of PML-N tried to convince Qurban, resident of Akbar Gunoki, but he refused to vote for their party.

On that, at least twenty supports of the political party reached Qurban’s house and opened fire, killing his two sons, Arshad and Arif. While the attackers managed to flee from the scene.

http://http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/173230-Gujranwala-Two-real-brothers-shot-dead-for-vote-r
PMLN is MQM number 2 and they are proud of it. I see no peace in 2013, target killing is already started. 2 people killed in Faisalabad in target killing.

PML-N, the Nihari Mafia, are the real sore losers.

Details
An activist of the PTI was killed and four others were injured during a clash with supporters of the PML-N in Rawalpindi’s Shamasabad area.

PTI workers also accused the police of protecting the killers and demanded their immediate arrest.

“We were celebrating our victory. If ‘they’ are so brave, they should accept their defeat and congratulate us,” said Akram, a PTI worker at the party’s Rawalpindi office, adding that after learning of the PML-N’s success nationwide, the police were afraid to take action against them.

Muhammad Ali, a cousin of the deceased Usman Farooq, said they were celebrating the victory when eight armed persons came and opened firing at them.

Four men were shot after some armed men, allegedly PML-N workers, opened firing on PTI workers celebrating Imran Khan’s victory on Benazir Bhutto Road on Saturday night.

Farooq of Mohalla Eid Gah in Asghar Mall died on way to hospital, while the injured were identified as Bilal, Muhammad Aqil and Irfan Mehmood.

https://www.haalaat.com/reports/view/606

Rest in peace Farooq,

speedy recovery to the injured victims of PML-N sore losers, Nihari Mafia

I was there, luckily survived in live firing from bloody PMLN

Ganja and his goons will do bakery boy like justice in the country.

Back
Top Bottom