What's new

Yes, Insafians, you are being ‘sore losers’

I was there, luckily survived in live firing from bloody PMLN

Were you Nihari Mafia's victim in the same incident or was it a different one than the one posted?

Regardless, I am glad you are alright.

It seems PML-N Nihari league has Mafia, God knows how many other victims have went unreported.

God protect Pakistan and its People from this PML-N Nihari Mafia.

Match was fixed , we played well and give tough time to strong opponent .. dnt worry about the way they PML paid workers are mocking and calling the educated class burgers ... next time Nawaz sharif will not have any excuses ..Taab yeh muaah chupatay phiryain gay

Were you Nihari Mafia's victim in the same incident or was it a different one than the one posted?

Regardless, I am glad you are alright.

It seems PML-N Nihari league has Mafia, God knows how many other victims have went unreported.

God protect Pakistan and its People from this PML-N Nihari Mafia.

Yeah incident at Rehmanabad chowk. I have no doubt that PMLN is MQM number 2.

Why do you even say that?

If there is rigging and there are eye witnesses, shouldn't it be protested?

It will not affected the tainted mandate of PML-N but a wrong must be corrected.

I vote for a certain party and that vote is either burnt or put in a gutter. So I should just forget it and move on? Thats not the way just societies are built. If we dont fix this now, there will be more rigging in the next elections and guess what, you might end on a losing end.

Knowing PML-N is a party of turncoats and people with no principles, that scenario will wreak havoc to you.

Yeah incident at Rehmanabad chowk. I have no doubt that PMLN is MQM number 2.

I am glad you survived the attacks of PMLN goons. God protect you.

May the soul of Mr Farooq rest in peace and those injured in this shooting, survive and recover soon, by the will of God.

Amen.

PTI supporters are a rowdy lot.

So the tiger has decided to take his wrath out on poor insafians, killing them at will because they refused to give their vote to noon-league, yes the PTI are sore losers because they didn't know how much rigged these elections would be and the election commission is a like a sitting duck absolutely useless.

NS and his darbaries will make a roshan Pakistan while you will get the citizenship of North Korea :rolleyes:

Khotoun ka roshan Pakistan IMF kay naam, noora league ka kalma awal IMF akhiri stop IMF...lagey raho roshan Pakistan banay main 5 saal main 18 ghantey tareek Punjab banaa diya.:disagree:

This pretty much sums up the state of affairs of Pakistan for the next five years.

img.php

Even though my loyalties lies with PTI and always will(not because Imran Khan and his charms, but their policies), I want to add. It is a privilege of every Pakistani to stand up and fight for there rights and they should use that privilege. Apparently they are not just PTI workers but everyone who think that elections were not fair (also, alot of evidence have come forth). Environment of the protests are very peaceful unlike previous elections ( which PTI boycotted). At last, whoever created this thread, what are you smoking man?

Back
Top Bottom