What's new

Yes, Insafians, you are being ‘sore losers’

You tind loving freaks need to shut up.

Hey whats up little cabbie? Before elections you said a lot of things to me may i return the favour by calling you just "looser". :D

525710_604961276182008_1437403798_n.jpg

@Tiger Awan

Congratulations to you,your party,your prime minister,your riyals and dollars,your saudi teeel and your expansion of ittefaq group. I have decided not to claim my part when Nawaz makes Pakistan (your country) a superpower.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tind loving freaks need to shut up.

dhuan sa uth raha hai kahan sey ??:azn::azn:

@Tiger Awan

Congratulations to you,your party,your prime minister,your riyals and dollars,your saudi teeel and your expansion of ittefaq group. I have decided not to claim my part when Nawaz makes Pakistan (your country) a superpower.

Good luck.

:thank_you2::thank_you2:

NS and his darbaries :omghaha: will make a roshan Pakistan while you will get the citizenship of North Korea :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
dhuan sa uth raha hai kahan sey ??:azn::azn:

:thank_you2::thank_you2:

NS and his darbaries :omghaha: will make a roshan Pakistan while you will get the citizenship of North Korea :rolleyes:

Tell this about Roshan Pakistan to Arshad and Arif who were brutally killed by PML-N.

On that, at least twenty supports of the political party reached Qurban’s house and opened fire, killing his two sons, Arshad and Arif. While the attackers managed to flee from the scene.

http://http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/173230-Gujranwala-Two-real-brothers-shot-dead-for-vote-r[/QUOTE]

We are the sore loosers, sore not because we lost, but because of the injustice that took place.

If you think your party is more important than the people it serves and if you think your law makers are above the law...
Lakh laanat, you must be the most illiterate, thick-skulled, treacherous snakes in all of Pakistan.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and your party.

PML-N, the Nihari Mafia, are the real sore losers.

Details
An activist of the PTI was killed and four others were injured during a clash with supporters of the PML-N in Rawalpindi’s Shamasabad area.

PTI workers also accused the police of protecting the killers and demanded their immediate arrest.

“We were celebrating our victory. If ‘they’ are so brave, they should accept their defeat and congratulate us,” said Akram, a PTI worker at the party’s Rawalpindi office, adding that after learning of the PML-N’s success nationwide, the police were afraid to take action against them.

Muhammad Ali, a cousin of the deceased Usman Farooq, said they were celebrating the victory when eight armed persons came and opened firing at them.

Four men were shot after some armed men, allegedly PML-N workers, opened firing on PTI workers celebrating Imran Khan’s victory on Benazir Bhutto Road on Saturday night.

Farooq of Mohalla Eid Gah in Asghar Mall died on way to hospital, while the injured were identified as Bilal, Muhammad Aqil and Irfan Mehmood.

https://www.haalaat.com/reports/view/606

Rest in peace Farooq,

speedy recovery to the injured victims of PML-N sore losers, Nihari Mafia

Cabbie?

Look at you...

Tsk Tsk.

Look at your party.

You guys are actually proud of your badmashi.

Lakh lanat.

Pardon i think the cabbie and foul mouth guy was Auz.
As far as badmashi is concern if you have proofs of rigging or badmashi take them to the concern authorities. We are enjoying our victory.

PML-N vs PTI+PPP+PML-Q+MQM+Media+Establishment.

Awesome. :yahoo: :chilli::nana:

Back
Top Bottom