What's new

Yes - Indian media does it again.

I don't know what the channel said.

I don't see India TV since it is but a gossip rag.

They are welcome to say what they want but then who cares?

They are feeding Indian public their dirty propaganda about Pakistan , you might be an Educated Indian but there are millions listening to this rubbish including kids.

Basically Indian media is preparing another hostile and bigoted young Indian generation with this propaganda machine - it must be put to an end.

We should translate their channels and beam them to USA! the world should know what kind of nonsense people they are dealing with!

BWAAA HAHAHA!!!! Even though is not true it is just so funny!!! Panga nahyen changa warna kar don ga.... naga!

Already posted BB. Anyways thats the way they present news, but from a different angel that sparks fear in hearts to defame Pakistan's repu.

They are feeding Indian public their dirty propaganda about Pakistan , you might be an Educated Indian but there are millions listening to this rubbish including kids.

Basically Indian media is preparing another hostile and bigoted young Indian generation with this propaganda machine - it must be put to an end.

No dear.. no one takes this channel seriously. Its not about being educated but its about the thing that people wanna see and trust me, nobody wanna see this here in India. I don't understand this, even we don't care what India TV says then why Pakis want to take it seriously? Anyways.. just chill.. don't listen to them.

Can't believe people take India TV seriously, you guys are more loony than people who operates the channel, atleast they generate trp by whatever means! :s

Back
Top Bottom