What's new

Yes - Indian media does it again.

seriously guys? india tv? i dont thinks its any better than "faking news"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this channal operates from Mumbai's "Pagal Khanay" (no offence to Indians)

No offence taken!..These channels have worse than 'Pagals' running their news channel!
This is an insult to intelligence..Please dont generalise Indian media comparing them to such pathetic channels

Indian media is a joke.:rofl:

BTW the language seems funny, par maroon.

Are you really that ignorant? Does this channel represent Indian media? It is a private channel which is low on news and high on drama. Who watches India TV? I don't know, i don't. I can show you many Pakistani channels which are as bad. That does not mean that I should call Pakistani media a joke, does it? Every country has its share of such comic TV channels or those with radical views.

well il like to have a look on them if u plz tell me what those channels are trust me we can do a joint boycott :-)

how much the so called intelligent media is different from these ones? just that their choice of words and expression is different...theme is same bashing Pakistan...

how much the so called intelligent media is different from these ones? just that their choice of words and expression is different...theme is same bashing Pakistan...

i can post video of several pakistani channels who do the same.

They will praise you for sure but you need to do something worth of it first.

this India TV is a big joke...watching 30 mins of their coverage could have frustrated even Mahatma Gandhi

No, always both sides of the story are aired. While discussing Pakistan, eminent Pakistani experts are brought on the panel. Many times I have seen Pakistani experts with very strong anti Indian sentiments give their views. This is the correct way of analysing or debating news. All possible views should be aired, all opinions heard. We are educated enough to know which channels are news worthy and which are nonsense. Why should we waste time on rubbish? Is there any dearth of rubbish in the world?
There are some excellent Pakistani channels just as there are some excellent Indian channels. I do not waste time on the idiots and India TV is an idiotic channel.

No, always both sides of the story are aired. While discussing Pakistan, eminent Pakistani experts are brought on the panel. Many times I have seen Pakistani experts with very strong anti Indian sentiments give their views. This is the correct way of analysing or debating news. All possible views should be aired, all opinions heard. We are educated enough to know which channels are news worthy and which are nonsense. Why should we waste time on rubbish? Is there any dearth of rubbish in the world?
There are some excellent Pakistani channels just as there are some excellent Indian channels. I do not waste time on the idiots and India TV is an idiotic channel.

while the whole discussing comes through and discussed with reference to Indian perspective, how it is NEWS unbiased? well then again I remained general in my previous statement, cause its simply not your fault... all channels do propaganda in their country's favour...your a bit too much in bashing Pakistan... the way your intelligentsia treated President Musharraf shows the level of education !

India TV is the one which beams Ap ki Adalat, if I am not mistaken!

^^^
Yeh and I think this channel is owned by Rajat Sharma, the host of Aap ki Adalat.

Back
Top Bottom