What's new

Yeh jo NABgardi hai, is kay peechay ham jantay kon hain:Parchi Chairman PPP

please man do not put words in my mouth. its hard enough already to be outspoken without being harrassed by PTI fans.
Mery lovely Pakistani ap harass na ho. Apka bhi Pakistan hai hamara bhi Pakistan hai hm sab ka Pakistan hai. Apka bhi haq hai. Lakin agr corrupt ka sath diya tuo hm se bura koe nhi hoga. :smitten:

Last edited:
lol well blind followers harass everyone, noonies think i am a PTI supporter.

we all live in fear because of political turmoil in the country.

specially if you have seen the vigilante mob justice being supported by political party workers/fans.

we all live in fear because of political turmoil in the country.

specially if you have seen the vigilante mob justice being supported by political party workers/fans.
to be honest, i don't think we are going to get out of this mess with current parliament system, corrupt people are always part of the government and resist the process of accountability...this is just my opinion but i think its time for martial law or technocrats, we must arrest 500 most corrupt Pakistanis and make them Pay 100 billion dollars to IMF to settle the debt.

to be honest, i don't think we are going to get out of this mess with current parliament system, corrupt people are always part of the government and resist the process of accountability...this is just my opinion but i think its time for martial law or technocrats, we must arrest 500 most corrupt Pakistanis and make them Pay 100 billion dollars to IMF to settle the debt.

nobody has the money and more alarmingly you do not have the law to bring those money back.

only possible way is if you declare them terrorists. and for that you need someone sober not high on crack

Purge is the need of the hour and a dream since childhood. Why not just start with ten politicians,ten Generals,ten Judges ,ten media anchors and ten bureaucrats. This will scare the crap out of the rest.

Purge is the need of the hour and a dream since childhood. Why not just start with ten politicians,ten Generals,ten Judges ,ten media anchors and ten bureaucrats. This will scare the crap out of the rest.
Pakistan really needs money, 20 billion from nawaz, 20 bill from zardari, and 60 bill from rest of 500 ppl and we will be out of this mess, the main hurdle is our ancient judicial system which gives protection to these looters, they get bail and flee to London to get political asylum.

nobody has the money and more alarmingly you do not have the law to bring those money back.

only possible way is if you declare them terrorists. and for that you need someone sober not high on crack
i think there is one way but our outdated laws won't allow it,what MBS did in Saudi Arabia, we could also arrest all the corrupt people and force them to transfer their wealth and foreign assets to Pakistan.

i think there is one way but our outdated laws won't allow it,what MBS did in Saudi Arabia, we could also arrest all the corrupt people and force them to transfer their wealth and foreign assets to Pakistan.

bahar ke mulk nahi maan rahe.. bol rahe hain ke insani huqooq ke khilaaf hai aisa karna..qanooni taqazay poray karo

bahar ke mulk nahi maan rahe.. bol rahe hain ke insani huqooq ke khilaaf hai aisa karna..qanooni taqazay poray karo
bahir ke mulkon ko faida hota hai inki corruption ka, phir Cheif justice ko on board lena chaiye aur emergency laga kar corruption ke sary cases 3-6 months mein finish karny chaiye, dollar 200 ki taraf ja raha hi jo bohat dangerous hai mulk ke liye, aur sabir shakir aj keh raha tha ke Nawaz Aur Zardari karwa rahy hain yeh govt ko destabilize karny ke liye. 'Godfather'

bahir ke mulkon ko faida hota hai inki corruption ka, phir Cheif justice ko on board lena chaiye aur emergency laga kar corruption ke sary cases 3-6 months mein finish karny chaiye, dollar 200 ki taraf ja raha hi jo bohat dangerous hai mulk ke liye, aur sabir shakir aj keh raha tha ke Nawaz Aur Zardari karwa rahy hain yeh govt ko destabilize karny ke liye. 'Godfather'

bhai nahi karna chahti hukoomat... kyon nahi is baat per sabr karlete ho?

Back
Top Bottom