What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

First, the so called south Vietnam is belonged to Cambodia and Hoa people in history, Viet come , robbed that land and cleansing nearly all Cambodian living in there, just they tried to do in the past with Chinese.
The viet fool speak kill Chinese to revenge, good to know that Ponpol killed nearly all viet lived in Cambodia and put the rest to sub standard life without citizenship. =)) that's why Ponpol never in prison, they are heroes to Cambodia people, Khmer and Hoa.

We force their economy to collapse during 1980 - 1991, force their people to drive the ocean , get raped by thai, phillipo, and killed by us, how much: 2 millions.

It's good that so many Chinese now realize viet is the enemy to our race.
Their monkey leaders is already submit to our will, our spy destroying every part of their economy they get a hand on, 20k + company ceased to exist, viet lost their jobs, force to selled their own organs, selling their woman.

Their have their revenge, now we must have ours, killing them in 1979 - 1988 is not enough, retake the islands and the sea is not enough, massacase their sailors is not enough, use Ponpol to slay 3m of viets is not enough, we need to keep a close eye in a race trying to cleasing us.

Yes there are many idiots who write nonsense. That's why you and EastSea also belong to the same idiots telling nonsense. I don't agree with some things said by gpit such as that Vietnam belongs to China because that's not true. But when you write false statements like other idiots you are no better than those trolls.

Hun Sen was an ex Khmer Rouge member who fled to Vietnam. After Cambodia was defeated by Vietnam Hun Sen became the prime minister. It's not a surprise that Hun Sen would say that all Cambodians thank Vietnam for saving them. It's a very bias statement. For example when USA invaded Iraq in the last war telling the world it was developing nuclear weapons, to many Iraq people USA freed them from Saddam's regime. To other Iraq people USA is the aggressor occupying their country.
Look at the end of the story on this site Cambodia: Ronnie Yimsut: The Vietnamese Invasion
"In conclusion, for many (not all) of those who have lived through and managed to survive the Khmer Rouge's regime between 1975 and 1979 certainly share my personal feeling about Vietnam's role as "liberator" of Cambodia. Understandably, for some who have not personally suffered under the Khmer Rouge's regime may think otherwise. Again, depending upon whom you ask this simple question, Vietnam can be either a "liberator" or an "invader" of Cambodia."

You claim that China wanted Cambodia and other ASEAN countries to stay in mess and that's the reason China attacked Vietnam. Now that's also a ridiculous false statement. As i have said before China helped Khmer Rouge because they were losing to Vietnam. China didn't tell Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam, Khmer Rouge attacked Vietnam because they fear Vietnam's influence getting bigger in the region according to the info i found on the internet. I agree that Khmer Rouge is a bad regime that has killed many innocent people. Any real proof that support your claim that China wanted all ASEAN countries to stay in a mess during that time?
When USA and the international community put the embargo on Vietnam, even the ASEAN countries supported that. It's funny that you would say that China wanted all other ASEAN countries to stay in a mess, what other mess are you talking about? Were Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia mixed in wars during the Vietnam War period?

Why was the embargo dropped? Because Sino-Russian relations began to improve and Deng Xiaoping asked Russia to stop supporting Vietnam occupying Cambodia. USA and the international community wanted Cambodia to be independent as well.

great joke is here.

tubinhtq.jpg

Vietnam isn't chess for chinese paying with US. Chinese is idiot betrayer.:smokin:

That is why you people never be forgiven and VN suffer the pain of losing forever without regret.

First, the so called south Vietnam is belonged to Cambodia and Hoa people in history, Viet come , robbed that land and cleansing nearly all Cambodian living in there, just they tried to do in the past with Chinese.
The viet fool speak kill Chinese to revenge, good to know that Ponpol killed nearly all viet lived in Cambodia and put the rest to sub standard life without citizenship. =)) that's why Ponpol never in prison, they are heroes to Cambodia people, Khmer and Hoa.

We force their economy to collapse during 1980 - 1991, force their people to drive the ocean , get raped by thai, phillipo, and killed by us, how much: 2 millions.

It's good that so many Chinese now realize viet is the enemy to our race.
Their monkey leaders is already submit to our will, our spy destroying every part of their economy they get a hand on, 20k + company ceased to exist, viet lost their jobs, force to selled their own organs, selling their woman.

Their have their revenge, now we must have ours, killing them in 1979 - 1988 is not enough, retake the islands and the sea is not enough, massacase their sailors is not enough, use Ponpol to slay 3m of viets is not enough, we need to keep a close eye in a race trying to cleasing us.

Chinese has a bad habitat to lies, brainwashed with propaganda of CCP.

Everyone were shocked by VN ingratitude to his "Brother" . Even God could not forgive such behaviour.

Everyone were shocked by VN ingratitude to his "Brother"

What type of "brother" ? China changed his friends in critic situation when Vietnam is facing with US attack. China sold his friends, Soviet Union and Vietnam to US to get his own interests, begged US permit to have diplomacy ralation and join to UN. Dirty traitor.

Everyone were shocked by VN ingratitude to his "Brother" . Even God could not forgive such behaviour.

God will punish such dirty chinese traitor.

As i know, SU is gone. As i know, politics is not black or white. However, in our opinion , VN means ingratitude . And we never
forget about it.

As i know, SU is gone. As i know, politics is not black or white. However, in our opinion , VN means ingratitude . And we never
forget it.

Is chinese policy black or white ? or change it time to time ?

We do welcome the tourists of any nationality as long as they can afford it. :coffee:

htfq4h.jpg

It's Photoshop, . :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom