What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

:what:

The peace and war is relative and connective just like the war between VN and China in 1979. VN was defeated by our brave soldiers. However, i can not understand that after supporting VN with a large number of supplies and weapon why they opened fire to our innocent citizens by using them.

That is really a great joke.

The Point is that it is not easy to get peace with them. But they never cherish it.

I never said anything about Vietnam belongs to China. I guess you can't read English that well. I said that some area in Vietnam was part of China during certain dynasties. The animation showed which dynasties.

PLUS EastSea was the one who said "Vietnam gained independence from China from 938 when we wiped out all chinese invaders." yes gained independence from CHINA not MONGOLIAN EMPIRE. So how can our country be erased on the map? Even you confirmed Vietnam got independence from CHINA and not MONGOLIAN EMPIRE.

You can show me some a map which says MONGOLIAN EMPIRE. But when Kubilai Khan was ruling CHINA he was the one who established the GREAT YUAN -> YUAN DYNASTY. The Yuan is considered both a successor to the Mongol Empire and as an imperial Chinese dynasty 1271–1368. After that the Han Chinese was ruling China again in the Ming Dynasty.

You say that China was controlling North Vietnam. That's really funny, if China was controlling North Vietnam why would China attack you poor bastards. Read again what i have written. It was Soviet Union and China who helped North Vietnam against South Vietnam you ungrateful ****. Without the help from us USA and South Vietnam would have destroyed the North.
When relations between Soviet Union and China was bad because of the invasion of Czechoslovakia in August 1968 China asked North Vietnam to cut relations with Moscow, but Hanoi refused. (If China was controlling North Vietnam why would China ask?)

Because North Vietnam didn't want to cut ties with Russia, China began supporting the Khmer Rouge as a counterweight to the Vietnamese communists. The Khmer Rouge attacked Vietnam in 1975–1978. Vietnam responded with an invasion that toppled the Khmer Rouge. In response, China launched an attack against Vietnam in 1979 to help Khmer Rouge because they were losing. After China decided to retreat from Vietnam, you guys occupied Cambodia. (DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS EASY ENGLISH????)

When Vietnam was occupying Cambodia, the US and the international community put an embargo on Vietnam.

I never said anything about Vietnam belongs to China. I guess you can't read English that well. I said that some area in Vietnam was part of China during certain dynasties. The animation showed which dynasties.

PLUS EastSea was the one who said "Vietnam gained independence from China from 938 when we wiped out all chinese invaders." yes gained independence from CHINA not MONGOLIAN EMPIRE. So how can our country be erased on the map? Even you confirmed Vietnam got independence from CHINA and not MONGOLIAN EMPIRE.

You can show me some a map which says MONGOLIAN EMPIRE. But when Kubilai Khan was ruling CHINA he was the one who established the GREAT YUAN -> YUAN DYNASTY. The Yuan is considered both a successor to the Mongol Empire and as an imperial Chinese dynasty 1271–1368. After that the Han Chinese was ruling China again in the Ming Dynasty.
Some idiot Chinese just keep saying again and again...and again that "VN belonged to China ", so that's my answer for those idiot.we're tired to explan again and again...an again already. Read ....again many old topic about VN-China history here if you're interest.
Under China rule ??I'm tired to type again and again that stupid fake history from Chinese already. Tell me where were China during Mongol invasion ??why Chinese fled to VN and beg for protection ??

And in Quing dynasty our emperor even demanded to take back Guangxi and Guangdong and if he didn't pass away too soon, Guangxi and Guangdong belong to VietNam already.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...val-drills-western-pacific-2.html#post2320830
terranMarine said:
Because North Vietnam didn't want to cut ti es with Russia, China began supporting the Khmer Rouge as a counterweight to the Vietnamese communists. The Khmer Rouge attacked Vietnam in 1975–1978. Vietnam responded with an invasion that toppled the Khmer Rouge. In response, China launched an attack against Vietnam in 1979 to help Khmer Rouge because they were losing. After China decided to retreat from Vietnam, you guys occupied Cambodia. (DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS EASY ENGLISH????)
Same old post again. Khmer Rouge massacred half of Cambodian, and attacked VN. only VNese stayed in Cambodia to help poor Cambodian....and China wanted Cambodia and the whloe ASEAN region stay in mess , that why she attacked VN .
Vietnam the only country that helped Cambodia during its darkest hours: PM Hun Sen
Read the original news

Cambodia is grateful to Vietnamese soldiers for getting rid of the Pol Pot regime, allowing the country's revival until today, Prime Minister Hun Sen told the press on January 7. Cambodia is celebrating the 33rd anniversary of the country’s liberation.

Cambodia is grateful to Vietnamese soldiers for getting rid of the Pol Pot regime, allowing the country's revival until today, Prime Minister Hun Sen told the press on January 7. Cambodia is celebrating the 33rd anniversary of the country’s liberation.
Vietnam the only country that helped Cambodia during its darkest hours: PM Hun Sen - Related news - 1/8/2012 - Báo Thanh Niên English

I thought you offer to PRC in 1950? :lol: don't tell me yr supply during Vietnam war drop from sky?

There is even a monument in Hanoi honouring PLAAF air defense for sacrifacing their life for the defend of Hanoi skies against amerIcan bomber.

I urge you before u shoot those rubbish. Check yr history first.

1950, Mao dropped in to Moscow and begged Stalin. China was vassal state of Soviet Union. :D
From 1968 China stop help to Vietnam and withdraw all logistic staff and some PLAAF air defence unites (only for protection to Chinese logistic staff) from Vietnam and began her flirting to US to normalization relation with US and to join to UN. USA Air force attacked Hanoi from 1970 - until 1972. :meeting:

In fact China changed to his true face: Traitor, after Tet offensive of Vietcong 1968.

@ EastSea

You do talk a lot of nonsense. How can Japan be China's master by claiming Manchukuo? gpit never said anything that China is Vietnam's master. He only said that Vietnam belonged to China for a very long time. .

Read here, I copy from gpit:

Vietnam belongs to China for long time, too. Vietnam history is partly a Chinese history for long time, so the islands are also Chinese for long time.

For sure that when the concubine the Viet splits from her master the China, of course dispute arises about once common properties. The problem is the PM of the concubine represented by PM Pham declared it belongs to China.

Now the concubine changes her mind, so face some chanllenge before you climb up to other's bed...

:P

China invaded Vietnam, China is master of Vietnam.:bunny:
Japan and Mongolia invaded China, Mongolia and Japan is master of China.

Ho Chi Minh's death, rupture of relations between Vietnam and China

President Mao Zedong's death, rupture of relations between Vietnam and China.

According the Tales, Vietnamese and Chinese are brothers. If Chinese think they're older brother, they has to treat us as an older brother. But what Chinese did? Does modern Chinese sees us as their brothers? The answer is NO!!! This is what they call "16 golden letters":

14855853.jpg

Your avatar is very domineering
You China among black people

President Mao Zedong's death, rupture of relations between Vietnam and China.

According the Tales, Vietnamese and Chinese are brothers. If Chinese think they're older brother, they has to treat us as an older brother. But what Chinese did? Does modern Chinese sees us as their brothers? The answer is NO!!! This is what they call "16 golden letters":

14855853.jpg

:what:

The peace and war is relative and connective just like the war between VN and China in 1979. VN was defeated by our brave soldiers. However, i can not understand that after supporting VN with a large number of supplies and weapon why they opened fire to our innocent citizens by using them.

That is really a great joke.

great joke is here.

tubinhtq.jpg

Ho Chi Minh's death, rupture of relations between Vietnam and China

Vietnam isn't chess for chinese paying with US. Chinese is idiot betrayer.:smokin:

I have just designed two avatar for Vietnamese members with Adobe Photoshop, please change your avatar to them, my brothers. One for Vietnam and one for National Liberation Front! If Indian, Korean, Japanese friends want an other one for your country, ask me for designing. I'm happy with this work! A nationalist designer haha! :smitten:

4b0791acf01a6ac5c151a9fc7ac0311c_44607619.vn.png
6cec357cab83d261bb3812774a79499a_44607631.nlf.png

China invaded Vietnam and were pushed away, like France and US, no more. Invader is aggressor, isn't master. Base on your logic Japan is China's master. Japan can claim Manchukuo.
China lies about nature of letter of PM Pham from north Vietnam. He didn't have right to do it be course Islands belong to South Vietnam after 1954 by Geneva Agreement, China and North Vietnam has been signed. In his letter he stated North Vietnam respect to the 12 miles of China's coastline only.

China climbed up to bed in Moscow 1950, invied US to bed 1972 in Peking, and went to bed in Washington 1979. :enjoy:

Some idiot Chinese just keep saying again and again...and again that "VN belonged to China ", so that's my answer for those idiot.we're tired to explan again and again...an again already. Read ....again many old topic about VN-China history here if you're interest.

When the Chinese named Zhao Tuo built Vietnam, he essentially united Yue tribes which did not possess sovereignty at all.

Naturally, Viet had been part of China for a long time, then you gained independence.

Please read beyond what your Viet commie forced you to read. :lol:

BTW, do you read Chinese? If not, how do you know your authentic history, which is not faked by your commie authorities?

VN has two parts: North and South. China only controlled North VN , and kicked back home after that. so how can you say :" Vietnam belonged to China" ???

Pls note that: China was erased on the World map when under Mogol occupation. Poor you China.
mongol-empire-large.gif

Very much unlike the Vietnamese, the Chinese never denied that many times in its history, the nation was either broken into many pieces and was completely conquered by then foreigners.

The interesting fact is every time it was broken or conquered, it reunited with even bigger territory and more population under the same Chinese culture. In fact, Chinese history is the longest un-interrupted human history with written proof!

Frankly speaking, without the broken-up of Qin dynasty, Vietnam wouldn’t be built by a Chinese called Zhao Tuo, and latter be a part of China and adopted advanced Chinese culture.

Moreover, those then conquering foreigners eventually become a part of Chinese people, and submerged themselves to the vast ocean of the Chinese tradition, culture and history.

Do you know why the Mongols named their dynasty "Yuan"?

Bet your bonyhead never bothers to study. :lol:

To you gleeful Vietnamese, there are more Mongolians living in prosperous China than in abjectly poor Mongol which makes the living by selling coals and other resources to China!

Back
Top Bottom