What's new

Xi’s Submarine Sale Raises Indian Ocean Nuclear Clash Risk

If India buys nuke sub there is no pain in *** to any us writers but when we buy something american newspapers pain start to grow

There's a saying: If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. You're talking as though China will keep funding your capabilities forever. It's not going to happen.

Hi,

It will----you should have thought about it before threatening china.

Once the deals are signed with the Chinese president---Pakistan will get a carte blanche.

Hi,

Once the deals are signed with the Chinese president---Pakistan will get a carte blanche.
Ok, let's wait and watch!

And whatever happened to that $30 billion Chinese investment that you guys trumpeted in 2013? Have you seen hair or hide of that as yet? It's disappeared into colorless smoke just like the promises that are being made at present amounting to billions upon billions of dollars that you guys claim that the Chinese, Russians etc are going to invest.

Wake me up when that happens. Good night! :sleep:

Ok, let's wait and watch!

And whatever happened to that $30 billion Chinese investment that you guys trumpeted in 2013? Have you seen hair or hide of that as yet? It's disappeared into colorless smoke just like the promises that are being made at present amounting to billions upon billions of dollars that you guys claim that the Chinese, Russians etc are going to invest.

Wake me up when that happens. Good night! :sleep:

Sir,

OK--be happy----sleep tight---Modi dreams.

if your economy is improving and you are buying weapons on loans......it means actually it is not improving

Do you know what you are saying?

Do you know the policy of GOI on First Strike?

Do you know where has Pakistan stored her second strike Nuclear Weapons?

Do you know if this is true what would happen to India because China would retaliate to any strike on Pakistan?

Do you know why Pakistan Navy is going for these 8 Submarines with Nuclear Strike Capability?

Do you know what is Second Strike?

And finally do you know what Insha Allah means?

If you know about all this and still you wrote it then I am really sorry to say that India is really MAHAAN.

India would not go for first strike on Pakistan. It would reinforce the worst fears Pakistanis have about India.

If the past is any indication China would not get involved in India-Pakistan wars.

Right now the Pakistani navy does not have the budget to operate those eight subs with nuclear strike capability.

It is hard to find your nukes on land if you hide them like you hid Osama

There's a saying: If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. You're talking as though China will keep funding your capabilities forever. It's not going to happen.

If you are thinking that Pakistan will remain like this then i think you are living in fools paradise.

Even Pakistan's old French Subs are more threat to India than shitty noicy Chinese subs. Let them give it to pakistan. We can easily detect , Block and destroy it. We shall have best in class Scorpene, Akula, Project 75, Arihant class etc as well as sea reconesis aircraft and warship with high power sonar with heavy torpedo. Like JF 17 doesn't posses any threat to India but F 16 does, Chinese Submarines are west of money. Had they purchase even 2 french subs, it would have cause much bigger threat to India. I would say well done Pakistan.

Even Pakistan's old French Subs are more threat to India than shitty noicy Chinese subs. Let them give it to pakistan. We can easily detect , Block and destroy it. We shall have best in class Scorpene, Akula, Project 75, Arihant class etc as well as sea reconesis aircraft and warship with high power sonar with heavy torpedo. Like JF 17 doesn't posses any threat to India but F 16 does, Chinese Submarines are west of money. Had they purchase even 2 french subs, it would have cause much bigger threat to India. I would say well done Pakistan.
Your selection of words can express scare in your heart abt Chinese subs...lol

Yeah right, what a douche, dude those chinese subs are new tech, recently inducted in PLAAN, in the last 5-6 years, much better than your old russian crap which u currently have in your inventory, chinese tech has improved considerabely , probably the french subs also have many parts made in china, you can't escape the "made in china" reality in today's world , I bet you , nothing is 100% indigenous, there are always parts made in china , lol

Last edited:
Yeah right, what a douche, dude those chinese subs are new tech, recently inducted in PLAAN, in the last 5-6 years, much better than your old russian crap which u currently have in your inventory, chinese tech has improved considerabely , probably the french subs also have many parts made in chine, you can't escape the "made in china" reality in today's world , I bet you , nothing is 100% indigenous, there are always parts made in china , lol
I agree with you my friend....you have said the best thing in the whole forum...
Yes probably most of french subs might be using Made in China parts...

Yeah right, what a douche, dude those chinese subs are new tech, recently inducted in PLAAN, in the last 5-6 years, much better than your old russian crap which u currently have in your inventory, chinese tech has improved considerabely , probably the french subs also have many parts made in china, you can't escape the "made in china" reality in today's world , I bet you , nothing is 100% indigenous, there are always parts made in china , lol

those subs are no match for Indian navy ASW aircraft

Soon a brash naval captain may pose a bigger risk of triggering a nuclear crisis between India and Pakistan than a religious terrorist.

Western sources write articles in such a bias manner. They put the onus on Pakistan.

We have better things to do like improving our economy. We're zooming ahead with the present GDP growth at 7.3% slated to touch 8% in 2015-2016 as per WB and IMF etc.

If you have better things to do then go do them. Why do you come here and show your as* burning? If you need it, I have Burnol. I ca nsend it to you.

those subs are no match for Indian navy ASW aircraft

The state of the art ASW aircraft that turn into the Avengers and dive into the ocean after detecting the sub, and then they grab the sub by its propulsion unit and bring it back to the surface or in Modi's personal lake behind the PM house??? Yea, they real advanced !!

BTW, how much does a ticket cost to watch this movie in India????

if your economy is improving and you are buying weapons on loans......it means actually it is not improving
It is all about high finance's loopholes, billionaires use it all the time; While they negotiate very low interest rate loans to finance their acquisitions, they also invest their own money in high interest holdings, this way they keep making money at the same time as making acquisitions.
Pakistan is doing the same while its economy is improving and will continue doing so when it will be in full gear, because that is the way of how smart finances work in 95% of the time, with some 5% exceptions for contingencies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom