What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

even Hans have no right of speech freedom..how can Uygurs has some rights...
why you mixing if two people do not like each other.

My English is bad? I mean that the Uighurs have the right to freedom of language (speaking and writing).

Of course, if you want to discuss freedom of expression in China, I also do not mind. A question, sir, you want to see what information, I will find it for you about any information.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

why you mixing if two people do not like each other.

Why Turkey can not give the Kurdish freedom?

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

In China, when the brother to quarrel and even fight, you should go to make up the cracks on both sides, rather than to fight to the death.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Needless to say, Xinjiang is home to all, the home of all Chinese people, including Han \ Uighur \ the HUI \ Kazakh \ Tajik \ Russia, etc. Who do you want to split? No one will agree.

sorry ...in fact my english is bad..
dont go of topic please...half of Turkish Parliament is Kurdish ..also many president of Turkiye was Kurdish...its up to them..
you are talking about %1 among the Kurds...naturally idiots occurs in every nations..
but no kurd is died when with knife..except clumsy

Ah, if you want to do an exchange and a Chinese man, you are welcome, but want to play the game, I'm not interested, I hope it is clear enough.

The PM of India has already apologized for that unfortunate happening.

Now CCP should grow some balls and apologize for this.

f928289157c3f81a963ff005d3982532_1M.png

Which have resulted in many Chinese fleeing their country and taking refuge in states like Canada.
They shot some lovers of the West, and some Western puppets left the country. We'll consider reviewing the incident when you apologize for this Hindu terrorist act:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Golden Temple attack - your memories

Ask your grandma to send the AK-47s to those uighur terrorists. Best of all, she can join in them as well.

We will be very happy to send all of them to hell once for all.

you can use alternative methots instead of killing...but you enjoy to kill innocent people..my be athor of the this article executed by treason
he failed to lie...:lol:

even my grandmother can send AK-47S to UYGURs ..if she wants..

HAN can not even allow the knife? ..What do you use the kitchen :pop:

the yanks must be laughing their arses off right about now......

it is in our interests and China's interest to not allow bigots and fundos to hijack or disturb bilateral relations.....It's in China's OWN interests to ensure that this Xinjiang issue is solved in a matter that brings about law & order and no room for outsiders with vested interests to meddle around and try to create chaos and breakdown of moral and social fabric of society

What kind of terrorists come with knives??? or is it branding hooligan as terrorists???

Funny, terrorists armed with knives. China think that world is dumb enough to buy there logic. Alas! there is no independent source to know how many civilians/hooligan/protesters died. Poor (chinese branded) terrorists, they don't have money to buy firearm, they are fighting mighty china with stick and knife..

the Biggest terrorist in world is establishment .

yeah, youre the one to talk!

you regularly label stone-throwing Kashmiri nationalists as ''terrorists'' too, don't you?

seems to me that there's a common theme between seperatists in countries like China, Turkey, Pakistan, even india -- (the latter of which has more than 25 active seperatist groups at any given time!)

un/under-employment and unequal access to state services seem to be among these themes....

They shot some lovers of the West, and some Western puppets left the country. We'll consider reviewing the incident when you apologize for this Hindu terrorist act:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Golden Temple attack - your memories

The poor students and workers Numbering 3000 could be western puppets for you along with other thousands who were involved... Golden Temple was held hostage by Terrorist... So was the Kabba whats your point here... Did the King of Saudi Arabia apologize to the Muslim world.

The poor students and workers Numbering 3000 could be western puppets for you along with other thousands who were involved... Golden Temple was held hostage by Terrorist... So was the Kabba whats your point here... Did the King of Saudi Arabia apologize to the Muslim world.
Your freedom fighter = our terrorist. Your terrorist = our freedom fighter.

Don't expect us to give you ground on anything.

The land of Xinjiang has been part of the Empire long before Christ.

300000958456128272751674547.jpg

The Uygurs are nothing but just one of the new comers to this land. How can they become such ungrateful!

Your freedom fighter = our terrorist. Your terrorist = our freedom fighter.

Don't expect us to give you ground on anything.

Yes thousands of peaceful Protesters =terrorists in China... Pity your CCP Govt. gets terrorized by unarmed collage boys and monks :lol:

Yes thousands of peaceful Protesters =terrorists in China... Pity your CCP Govt. gets terrorized by unarmed collage boys and monks :lol:
"Peaceful" protesters don't throw stones, molokov cocktail, set up barricades and light buses on fire. CCP was far less terrorized by rioters than Hindu terrorist government by Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Back
Top Bottom