What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

you mean tibetan army.it was trained in 70's but after that it was dismantled
So you have an Indian military officer beside him, and that monks' terrorist group operated and trained in India. Yet you claim he wasn't supported.

How about this asshole with an American officer and an Indian behind him?

dlaika.n.jpg

So you have an Indian military officer beside him, and that monks' terrorist group operated and trained in India. Yet you claim he wasn't supported.

How about this asshole with an American officer and an Indian behind him?

dlaika.n.jpg

There is no tibetan army now:rolleyes: and how many tibetans killed chinese??none..

i know you will mention before 62 era:lol:
i am talking about present decade and this tibetan army doesnt exist:rolleyes:

Don't feed him, he will keep bringing such things. just Ignore.

@topic: I will keep this thread as response to Pakistani members who talk about Islamic brotherhood and oppression of Islam.

I totally feel ya. Poor people of Kashmir having to fight you with sticks and stones while you shoot them. Oh what about that incident where you massacred the Sikhs inside their holy temple? You're the reigning king of terrorism.

The PM of India has already apologized for that unfortunate happening.

Now CCP should grow some balls and apologize for this.

Which have resulted in many Chinese fleeing their country and taking refuge in states like Canada.

The PM of India has already apologized for that unfortunate happening.

Now CCP should grow some balls and apologize for this.

f928289157c3f81a963ff005d3982532_1M.png

Which have resulted in many Chinese fleeing their country and taking refuge in states like Canada.

Why should they? Best thing CCP ever did IMO. Killing traitors is win win.

terrorists with knives !!! :hitwall: .. bungle to lie....ethnic assimilation :angry:

I have said that China has a very strict control of weapons, no one can easily get a gun, in a recent serious crime, a person to attack the sentry, and then took away his gun, then it is a serious crime.it is very difficult to want to get a gun. there is a rumor that even a real name system for the purchase of a kitchen knife in Beijing, although this is only a network of rumors, but you can see how much it is strictly on arms control in China, Xinjiang, HAN can not even allow the knife, because the Government is afraid of the intensification of the conflict, or do you think why 13 people were killed, if they also have a knife, the mob would not be so easy to succeed.

http://epaper.bjnews.com.cn/html/2012-01/29/content_312961.htm?div=-1

Incidentally, Uighur able to use their own spoken and written language, their own national traditions, that there is no prohibition, which is the assimilation? So to speak, HAN is also an increasing assimilation and the world, this is a modern, if Uighuran assimilation, it is not assimilation and HAN, but assimilation and the world (mainly the Western culture), because of economic development and exchange.

I have said that China has a very strict control of weapons, no one can easily get a gun, in a recent serious crime, a person to attack the sentry, and then took away his gun, then it is a serious crime.it is very difficult to want to get a gun. there is a rumor that even a real name system for the purchase of a kitchen knife in Beijing, although this is only a network of rumors, but you can see how much it is strictly on arms control in China Xinjiangthat HAN can not even allow the knife, because the Government is afraid of the intensification of the conflict, or do you think why 13 people were killed, if they also have a knife, if they also have a knife, the mob would not be so easy to succeed.
you can use alternative methots instead of killing...but you enjoy to kill innocent people..my be athor of the this article executed by treason
he failed to lie...:lol:

even my grandmother can send AK-47S to UYGURs ..if she wants..

HAN can not even allow the knife? ..What do you use the kitchen :pop:

you can use alternative methots instead of killing...but you enjoy to kill innocent people..my be athor of the this article executed by treason
he failed to lie...:lol:

even my grandmother can send AK-47S to UYGURs ..if she wants..

In general, it is not possible, you absolutely can not imagine how strict arms control in China, especially the Chinese government is even a greater intensity in Xinjiang.

Of course, another possible, Chinese government would not report the news (using guns), so we can not know it, even if it occurs, which is why you always see those thugs do not use guns.

Two possibilities, not to mention they did not even attack the military and government, only to attack innocent unarmed ordinary people, it is absolutely able to meet this condition, they are terrorists.

In general, it is not possible, you absolutely can not imagine how strict arms control in China, especially the Chinese government is even a greater intensity in Xinjiang.

Of course, another possible, Chinese government would not report the news (using guns), so we can not know it, even if it occurs, which is why you always see those thugs do not use guns.

Two possibilities, not to mention they did not even attack the military and government, only to attack innocent unarmed ordinary people, it is absolutely able to meet this condition, they are terrorists.
thank you...this is a confession :help:

thank you...this is a confession :help:

I do not want to say something else, just 2 points, first, it is true that there are some problems in Xinjiang, and that some of the ethnic tensions, in fact, Uighur extremists have a slogan, "kill the HUI, kill HAN, catch up the Kazakh to the mountain to go sheep" , Uighur extremists, not even the popular and other ethnic minorities in Xinjiang. Second, as long as you are not separatists, the Uighurs have extensive rights, including their own language and traditions.and education, and even even more than of HAN, of course, other minorities are the same, they are more of care than HAN, so not surprised.

even Hans have no right of speech freedom..how can Uygurs has some rights...
why you mixing if two people do not like each other.

Back
Top Bottom