What's new

Xinjiang put on high alert after 20 deaths

this is a clear cut foreign funded insurgency to weaken china this lady Rebiya Kadeer is an extremely anti china person & has strong links with the Pentagon, the Chinese authorities must trace the source & transactions that is being alloted to fund these types of insurgencies in side China,there has to be a foreign hand, these type of separatist movements needs external funds along with those Tibetan type ones where monk self immolation & riots are being promoted through foreign funded anti China media propaganda , China must act now to stop this international funded movements aimed at destabilizing China the well being of China is extremely important for us, it is the only hope against the western & anti Muslim hegemony of the west, the U.S holds in Asia must be weaken it is of paramount importance

long live one china policy

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pox2xHaULLQ/TlMkCgow1zI/AAAAAAAAF5Q/916XwiiN4rk/s1600/flags.png

http://www.thedailystar.net/suppliments/2006/15thanniv/bangladesh&theworld/images/bd19.jpg

That is true. However, we need your ISI's support and cooperation.

China needs to improve internal intelligence .Take out the culprits through preemptive operations.Anyway, I've heard the situation is under control now and Chinese Police took swift action so that's good news!RIP to the Victims and i hope the perpetrators of this go to hell.I am sure by now pretty much all member here are tired of crocodile tears of Indians.Pakistanis will always support China's Internal Unity and Cohesion.

Do you call using knives to kill normal people suffering??? What kind of sick-fxxk are you?

Someone said in some other thread, "when a Muslim is suffering, killed, or sexually abused, that is a problem for all Muslims"

Now, where are those Muslims????

The Muslims in Xinjiang must be fighting for a cause.....so why aren't our Muslim brothers from Pakistan and Bangladesh supporting their cause??

Do you call using knives to kill normal people suffering??? What kind of sick-fxxk are you?
So now you know, what it feels like to have your citizens killed by Muslim separatist!!!!!!!

But remember, you guys support such behavior, when Indian citizens are killed by Islamic terrorists/separatists supported by your ally.........

Isn't this double standards......In your case they are terrorists, but in our case, they are freedom fighters??

So now you know, what it feels like to have your citizens killed by Muslim separatist!!!!!!!

But remember, you guys support such behavior, when Indian citizens are killed by Islamic terrorists/separatists supported by your ally.........

Isn't this double standards......In your case they are terrorists, but in our case, they are freedom fighters
You guys lost any chance of sympathy from us when you supported and armed the Tibetan rebels.

Don't demonize "Islamic people" please. The incident here is not motivated by Islam, because Hui Chinese Muslims never perpetrate these incidents. This is ethnic tension. The Uighur people, rightfully or wrongfully, feel neglected and threatened, and I hope the Chinese government can help integrate them into society better.

I don't know why you brought Pakistan into this. Take the 2008 Mumbai attacks: Pakistan condemned it of course. Maybe a minority on posters have on this forum have referred to them as freedom-fighters, but they're obviously wrong. There's no double standard though, unless you can point out any posters here who praised terrorist attacks against India but are condemning the ones here.

Its your chinese media branding them terrorist. Read my post, I raise a doubt. I don think they were terrorists. Terrorists don't come with sword and stick. They come with AK47, TNT, RDX.

I think they were common ppl protesting doe something, Chinese army killed them and branded them terrorist. And moreover on PDF I can't see any Uighur, are they not allowed to browse in china????

Coz Han Muslims are not helping doesn't mean it is not a Muslim problem. Indian Muslim never supported Kashmiri Muslim. By ur logic Kashmiri Muslims are not a problem??

Don't talk about 2008 Mumbai attack. You are not qualified to talk about that. And that doesn't resemble to this incident. 26/11 was different thing than Chinies killing of Sword-stick laden Uighur Muslims.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Terrorists come with knives to China now? Did they lose funding from India?

Is it sarcasm on Pakistani military?

Its your chinese media branding them terrorist. Read my post, I raise a doubt. I don think they were terrorists. Terrorists don't come with sword and stick. They come with AK47, TNT, RDX.

I think they were common ppl protesting doe something, Chinese army killed them and branded them terrorist. And moreover on PDF I can't see any Uighur, are they not allowed to browse in china????

Coz Han Muslims are not helping doesn't mean it is not a Muslim problem. Indian Muslim never supported Kashmiri Muslim. By ur logic Kashmiri Muslims are not a problem??

Don't talk about 2008 Mumbai attack. You are not qualified to talk about that. And that doesn't resemble to this incident. 26/11 was different thing than Chinies killing of Sword-stick laden Uighur Muslims.

Sorry widow.

Look in India no minority groups would dream of confronting Hindu mobs who swarm slumdogs (as in the movie) and others with axes, tridents and sticks. In PRC, even a skinny guy who knew how to work a knife (who may have been egregiously wronged btw) could dispatch 5 unarmed and unshielded police with a butcher knife.

Now find a different drum to beat, widow.

P.S., I am by no means taking the PRC guvernment's side that the Uighurs who died were all "terrorists", or even majority "terrorists" until more is known.

Sometimes in communal violence, there are no terrorists or "winners" - just victims and losers.

You guys lost any chance of sympathy from us when you supported and armed the Tibetan rebels.

Baseless allegation, We are only providing Asylum to tibbetians, And more over before china captured Tibbet, Tibbetians were allowed to roam freely in India. Tibet-Nepal-and India were border free state.

You'll be a widow in no time.

Look in India no minority groups would dream of confronting Hindu mobs who swarm slumdogs (as in the movie) and others with axes, tridents and sticks. In PRC, even a skinny guy who knew how to work a knife (who may have been egregiously wrongly btw) could dispatch 5 unarmed and unshielded police with a butcher knife.

Now find a different drum to beat, widow.

Typical Chinese member post. nothing more can be expected than trolling. I don know when your communist mind understand difference between riots and terrorism. What you saw in movie was riots, which happen world wide. some place in the mane of religion some place region.

But my cute communist friend, why don't you answer to my question rather than beating around bush??? You communits brought 26/11, Mumbai riots, tibet and many thing in discussion, I hope you would talked about Uighur Muslim once...

Typical Chinese member post. nothing more can be expected than trolling. I don know when your communist mind understand difference between riots and terrorism. What you saw in movie was riots, which happen world wide. some place in the mane of religion some place region.

But my cute communist friend, why don't you answer to my question rather than beating around bush??? You communits brought 26/11, Mumbai riots, tibet and many thing in discussion, I hope you would talked about Uighur Muslim once...

Widow finds me cute? I don't care about your question, widow.

I was simply pointing out that if someone feels madly aggrieved in a relatively unarmed "Commie" city, a knife wouldn't be a terrible choice to wreak some damage.

The same dude would be crazy to try that in axe- and stick-wielding Hindu mob infested lotus land.

Some may be "perception", and much of it is reality unfortunately. Tragic, too. I mourn the loss of lives wherever it happens.

Now carry on widow.

Baseless allegation, We are only providing Asylum to tibbetians, And more over before china captured Tibbet, Tibbetians were allowed to roam freely in India. Tibet-Nepal-and India were border free state.
Uban_Dalai_Lama_Chakrata1972.jpg

You tell me what that guy besides that useless monk is. Oh tell me why he was training rebels in Chakrata too. Excuse me while I take some reactine, since I am allergic to bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom