What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

And why dou you write that Turks are Mongolian then you started insulting me.

I have nothing against Mongolian to use their identity as an insult. As far as I am aware Torks are a Mongoloid group of people. There is nothing wrong with that and you should be proud of who you are. But when you go around making statements about my ancestors then don't expect a kind reply. What I tell you is not just my opinion, it's backed by Genetics and culture. I have my DNA data and I assure you, there is nothing Tork about me, same applies to my grandfather whom spoke a Torkic language, yet his DNA remained the same and has no Torkish in him.

Why do you insist on taking other people's identity? If a certain person wants to adopts a certain culture then good for him/her but that does not change their real identity and who their ancestors were.

Azaris are as much Iranian as you can get. Do not fall for the propaganda created by Pan-Torks.
If you want to come to Iran's Azarbaijan then I'll welcome you, You can even be a guest at my house. You should come and meet the Azaris in Iran and speak to them, then you'll see the level of propaganda being spewed out.

Sorry if I seemed to insult you.

I have nothing against Mongolian to use their identity as an insult. As far as I am aware Torks are a Mongoloid group of people. There is nothing wrong with that and you should be proud of who you are. But when you go around making statements about my ancestors then don't expect a kind reply. What I tell you is not just my opinion, it's backed by Genetics and culture. I have my DNA data and I assure you, there is nothing Tork about me, same applies to my grandfather whom spoke a Torkic language, yet his DNA remained the same and has no Torkish in him.

Why do you insist on taking other people's identity? If a certain person wants to adopts a certain culture then good for him/her but that does not change their real identity and who their ancestors were.

Azaris are as much Iranian as you can get. Do not fall for the propaganda created by Pan-Torks.
If you want to come to Iran's Azarbaijan then I'll welcome you, You can even be a guest at my house. You should come and meet the Azaris in Iran and speak to them, then you'll see the level of propaganda being spewed out.

Sorry if I seemed to insult you.
I think you confuse something Mongoloid doesnt mean to be a mongol that eans to be east asian.
Chinese Koreans and Japanese are also Mongoloid.

Look, I have to go now, I have thing to do.
I'll post more info for you next time I am on.

All those countries your mention may have adopted Torkish language but that does not change their ethnicity, Azerbijan,tajistan are completely Iranic genetically. Torks are a branch of mongoloids.
You torks are bunch of insecure people with identity crisis.

A culture which bases it's history on a mythical Persian story written by Ferdowsi cannot be taken seriously.

You need to stop stealing other nations cultures. Be proud of your Mongolian identity.
You know, many people in Kazakstan actually are proud of their Mongolian history - they remember history of their clans and remember, that their grand-grand-...fothers almoust conquered the world.

But I think those terrorists are getting into/Out of China through Pakistan though.

I hate to fingering anyone, only if China is good at security issue: if we didn't issue visa and keep boudary tight to any potential suspects, these terrorists will never getting into/out through Pakistan...the worst is that our intelligent don't even have a clue on how the terrorist face look alike.

we have never learn from previous lesson...and I'm pretty sure that this event will repeat again and again.

Why do you hate Manchus that much they intigrated well into china and helped China become strong i wished where i live we would have had a minority who would have done such good things for us.

Manchu are backward tribes. The time they conquered China, they kind of stopped the entire mordernisation, development of china especially military wise. Which lead to the situation that conflicts with former colonial power chinese troops are often inferior equipted and some descent weapons were bought from foreign country. Through the whole chinese history the mongols are like hoodoos for China.

I hate to fingering anyone, only if China is good at security issue: if we didn't issue visa and keep boudary tight to any potential suspects, these terrorists will never getting into/out through Pakistan...the worst is that our intelligent don't even have a clue on how the terrorist face look alike.

we have never learn from previous lesson...and I'm pretty sure that this event will repeat again and again.

Well said.

Your leaders are only concerned with how elite they look like, how powerful they appear... just show off. When I watch their body language they seem artificial as if they are aware of their image and not actions. And the Chinese police force... :rofl: Man, I just don't know why you recruit only the dumbest guys as your police officers, despite the fact they there are many intelligent guys in a populous China.

You know what this is what you can have when you have a communist system where best performers don't come up through a fair competitive system. Communist system is the cradle of nepotism and when there is nepotism, there is corruption and there is failure. You don't nurture the talents rather you kill them. Now reap what you sow.

I love doing it :P

Well said.

Your leaders are only concerned with how elite they look like, how powerful they appear... just show off. When I watch their body language they seem artificial as if they are aware of their image and not actions. And the Chinese police force... :rofl: Man, I just don't know why you recruit only the dumbest guys as your police officers, despite the fact they there are many intelligent guys in a populous China.

You know what this is what you can have when you have a communist system where best performers don't come up through a fair competitive system. Communist system is the cradle of nepotism and when there is nepotism, there is corruption and there is failure. You don't nurture the talents rather you kill them. Now reap what you sow.

Robotic or artificial body language or not, they have achieve to make China what we're today, I have nothing to complain about them. As for Police officiers and intelligentces, there is no such thing as 100% safe and secure force if there is a loop hole, other will exploite...it alway been a game between intelligent and counter-intelligent.

Infact personally I just don't want to blame anyone and get over-react over this issue , others are entitle to their own opinions,

Manchu are backward tribes. The time they conquered China, they kind of stopped the entire mordernisation, development of china especially military wise. Which lead to the situation that conflicts with former colonial power chinese troops are often inferior equipted and some descent weapons were bought from foreign country. Through the whole chinese history the mongols are like hoodoos for China.

Qing and Ming were both China, how could China possibly conquered China. Is 周 conquered 商 also an action of "conquering China" in your opinion.
Every dynasties stopped developing military industry when they were in their peace period, that's totally normal. That's nothing you can blame to. Not to mention Ming dynasty even need to invite engineers from Vietnam to teach them the techology of making better firearm. Besides, it is Qing Dynasty which saved lot of ancient Chinese knowledge (輯佚學).
The Ottoman Empire was fell apart. Mughal Empire was totally defeated by the western power. Qing still had large terriory and heavy industries (which were mostly destroyed by EOC itself). This was the best consequence.

Speaking of Kazakhstan, when Junggar was defeated by Qing Empire. Kazakh people wised to join the Empire but refused by the Emperor due to the reason of "Kazakhstan was not a 'traditional Chinese terriory' and it is to far away.

China's anti-terror activities in the Wakhan Corridor. Many terrorists were arrested and executed.

234313c7ll8lu47uripz5p.jpg

234335whdmddtgdtfhdpkp.jpg

234323aefqmfveoolorryw.jpg

234349lp6hggxa3gig1gz4.jpg

234342ywht6gyn4w5x4d5j.jpg

You know, many people in Kazakstan actually are proud of their Mongolian history - they remember history of their clans and remember, that their grand-grand-...fothers almoust conquered the world.

Many Turkic groups in Russia such as Tatars claim that they are the offsprings of the Golden Horde, even Lenin claimed that his grandmother is a Mongol.

I do not know why some says about Mongols as second sort nation or cruel beasts. They were cruel - but that were cruel times. When Mongols invaded Russian lands, it was a great Russian prince - Novgorod's prince Alexander Nevskiy. Ambassadors from Rome Pope and Teutonic Crusaders come to him and said: "Renounce the Orthodox faith, take Catholics and we will help you to free your land". But he answered: "Mongols are cruel, but they do not try to get into our souls".
And after that Crusaders tried to conquer Russia and were beaten by Alexander.

Here is the documentary of cleaning up the terrorist camps.

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA4Mzg2MTMy.html[/video]

Back
Top Bottom