What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

All those countries your mention may have adopted Torkish language but that does not change their ethnicity, Azerbijan,tajistan are completely Iranic genetically. Torks are a branch of mongoloids.
Your torks are bunch of insecure people with identity crisis.

A culture which bases it's history on a mythical Persian story written by Ferdowsi cannot be taken seriously.

You need to stop stealing other nations cultures. Be proud of your Mongolian identity.
And now you show your racism against turkic people you are just like the greeks live in your former glory as the world you now live breaks down Azerbaijan will never be persian .
And our language is a turkic language related to mongolian but it isnt the same.
Also I reported you for the word Tork because everyone in this forum knows that it is an insult to turkic people.

If this is true, we should support Assad not only in UN but also provide him with better weapons.

In addition, we should provide serious warning to Turkey before we offer any serious support to those separatists in Turkey as well.

And now you show your racism against turkic people you are just like the greeks live in your former glory as the world you now live breaks down Azerbaijan will never be persian .
And our language is a turkic language related to mongolian but it isnt the same.
Also I reported you for the word Tork because everyone in this forum knows that it is an insult to turkic people.

How old are you kid? In Persian we say Tork, we have no U, so how on earth is Tork an insult? Are you insulted by your own identity?

Azerbaijan will never be Turkish? Everything about Azaris except their language is Iranic. Their culture (They celebrate nowruz), their Genetics. They only thing they have which is not Iranic is their language. I am from an Azari family myself, my grandfather could speak Torkic related kanguage but now, not a single Person in my family speaks any language like that.

Torks were originally a mongolian tribe, whilst Azaris are a part of the Iranic tribe like Persians,lors,Kurds and so on.

Any terrorists, if not in U.S. territory or not currently hurting U.S. directly, U.S. will support them in certain way.

How old are you kid? In Persian we say Tork, we have no U, so how on earth is Tork an insult? Are you insulted by your own identity?

Azerbaijan will never be Turkish? Everything about Azaris except their language is Iranic. Their culture (They celebrate nowruz), their Genetics. They only thing they have which is not Iranic is their language. I am from an Azari family myself, my grandfather could speak Torkic related kanguage but now, not a single Person in my family speaks any language like that.

Torks were originally a mongolian tribe, whilst Azaris are a part of the Iranic tribe like Persians,lors,Kurds and so on.
Turks were never from an Mongolian Tribe where did you read something like that?
And the "Torks" in Azerbaijan are proud Turkic people no one can speak iranian why should they feel close to you?
And nowruz is celebrated everywhere in this region and not only by persians.

@Ahiska and @Sythian Turk and Persian are ancient people that we Chinese has encountered prior westerner, personally I don't want to pick side emotionally just because this terrorist issue.

Turks were never from an Mongolian Tribe where did you read something like that?
And the "Torks" in Azerbaijan are proud Turkic people no one can speak iranian why should they feel close to you?
And nowruz is celebrated everywhere in this region and not only by persians.

I don't have time to keep replying to some brain dead propaganda machine.
Only a braindead Person would not understand the fact, speaking a certain language will not alter your DNA to match the ethnicity of the people who created that language. In other words, speaking French does not make me a French man ethnic wise.

There is nothing Tork about the people of Azerbijan except the words they use to communicate. Next you will be telling me a parot is also a Tork because it can utter Torkish words.

DNA testing have shows Azari people are extremely close to Persians and far from being a Tork.

Nowruz is a Persian culture, this is precisely my point. The only thing Torkish about Azaris is their language, and in Iran, we are getting rid of that foreign non-Iranic language.

@Ahiska and @Sythian Turk and Persian are ancient people that we Chinese has encountered prior westerner, personally I don't want to pick side emotionally just because this terrorist issue.

I also dont want that i didnt write anything against china but the Iranians most of the time see it as their duty to demonise Turkey and Turks look what he wrote that we are mongols.

Sorry brother, but I am just educating that brain dead propagandist. I am simply saying, the only thing Torkish about Azaris is their language, nothing else. Genetics wise and culture wise they are Iranic.

Sorry brother, but I am just educating that brain dead propagandist. I am simply saying, the only thing Torkish about Azaris is their language, nothing else. Genetics wise and culture wise they are Iranic.

Why do you insult me did i insult you i merely disagree with what you say you must not insult me for it.

Why do you insult me did i insult you i merely disagree with what you say you must not insult me for it.

You are insulting me and my ancestors by trying to claim we are something we are not. Who do you think you are to just label an ancient people like azaris with whatever title suits your agenda?

You are insulting me and my ancestors by trying to claim we are something we are not. Who do you think you are to just label an ancient people like azaris with whatever title suits your agenda?
And why dou you write that Turks are Mongolian then you started insulting me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom