What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Even better for us, it means that those groups are within our reach.

The question is will Pakistan let us come in and wipe them all out, I'm waiting for what Awesome has to say.

I don't think you are getting an answer for that . Especially since you are the spear header of the 'dharmic alliance' .... :D

A terrorist has no religion. A person who kills an innocent person who dint harm him is an insult to the GOD who created him.

Every Islamist terrorist asserts Allah hu Akbar and yet you and say such incredible things -- I understand you are confused and think that you are defending Islam -- Islam can be best defended by asserting that the terrorist is some one out of Islam, that the terrorist ideology that is Wahabi/Salafi is not Islam -

Bro, he is probably a supporter of the US founded radical Islamists himself, but for now he wanna see China vs Islam (including the normal Muslims), so it would be beneficial for his US master.

yes brother.. quite nonsensical to question Islam given the current global events. ,i.e, the war in Syria & Libya where the Wahhabi terrorists and the West are allies

funny there is a terrorist attack in china and pakistanies are talking about indians , is it so hard to remember from where does the entire sh@t comes from?

The CIA paid troll is blaming this on Islam, while China knows the champion of the PRISM democracy is behind this.

Its not that simple.

People that attacked the police station say that they do not like chinese restrictions on their culture.

These feelings are exploited by many and also the fact that some members of these hardcore groups are in the border regions of Pakistan-afghanistan.

the solution is to win the hearts and minds of common people and help pakistan to eradicate armed groups.

R.i.p hopefully China take swift action.

On a side note I'm enjoying watching Razpak panic and trying to blame a knife wielding mob on India.

Its not that simple.

People that attacked the police station say that they do not like chinese restrictions on their culture.

These feelings are exploited by many and also the fact that some members of these hardcore groups are in the border regions of Pakistan-afghanistan.

the solution is to win the hearts and minds of common people and help pakistan to eradicate armed groups.

Uighurs are still predominantly Muslims, while China has never enforced any law to ban the Burqa, does those western countries have the shame to criticize China's law about Islam?!

CIA was definitely the mastermind behind this, our military insiders told us in last month something will happen in Xinjiang in June, now it seems they were completely right.

Heck, CJDBY is just a sh!tty military forum with full of military illiterates, who cares what those sh!tty mods think?

Go to Meiyanjunshi, this forum has leaked the information of Xinjiang attack on June back in few weeks ago, yet they haven't deleted this news.

兄弟,don't you think this is a big problem?

If we already had a tip off beforehand, why couldn't we stop it? Isn't something seriously wrong there?

Its not that simple.

Win hearts and minds???? This is a question of law and lawlessness -- We do not seek to win the heart and the mind of the lawless, we seek to punish lawlessness -- Please do not be confused -- do you really seek to win the heart and mind of a thief or a murderer or someone who violates laws??

Uighurs are still predominantly Muslims, while China has never enforced the law to ban the Burqa, does those western countries have the shame to criticize China's law about Islam?!

how does west fit into this? Leave those idiots, they are negotiating with the people they have fought for 12 years.

the thing is that China does exercise some restrictions which does not go well. China has developed these places with amazing diligence. but freedom is still how you say constrained.

the solution is to win hearts and mind. These people have more in common with Chinese than anyone else. and at the same time stop armed groups from using these excuses.

how does west fit into this? Leave those idiots, they are negotiating with the people they have fought for 12 years.

the thing is that China does exercise some restrictions which does not go well. China has developed these places with amazing diligence. but freedom is still how you say constrained.

the solution is to win hearts and mind. These people have more in common with Chinese than anyone else. and at the same time stop armed groups from using these excuses.

A video speaks more than million words, now i see you as a Pakistani version of Okemos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Win hearts and minds???? This is a question of law and lawlessness -- We do not seek to win the heart and the mind of the lawless, we seek to punish lawlessness -- Please do not be confused -- do you really seek to win the heart and mind of a thief or a murderer or someone who violates laws??

Was it the same case of lawlessness during 1971?

Listen, you can't just roll out tanks and crush the dissidents if they have a genuine demand. Give people freedom and make it clear that violence would not be tolerated.

A video speaks more than million words, now i see you as a Pakistani version of Okemos.

One thing which I don't like is personal comments and comparisons. If you disagree, disagree on facts.

China Stifles Uighur Muslims on Religion - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net
China bans Uighur Muslims from fasting during Ramadan | ummid.com

Don't want to embarrass anyone, but you must fight extremists as well as win common people to your side and not leave them to be exploited by extremists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom