What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

The traditional religious clerics and secular authorities amonf the Turkic people in the Tarim Basin (now known as uyghurs) voluntarily joined China. The Qarataghlik Khojas (who were sayyids) wielded religious power and they, and the mullahs, begs, Khana, and the Chagatai prince joined China againat the Dzunghars and their Aqtaghlik puppets.

As long as the traditional authorities and reliigious structure wer in place there was no separatism. The clerics did not promote separatism. There was only traditional Islam. China supported keeping the status quo and the clerics and mullahs and begs in power.

Then pan Turkic jadidists who wanted to modernize and reform Islam came in, spread pan Turkic nationalism and separatist sentiment in Xinjiang. The First East Turkestan Republic separatists were inspired by this racist ideology and promoted Turkic supremacy even against non Turkic muslims. The Hui Muslims then crushed the Uyghur rebels and destroyed the republic.

A second strand of separatism was instigated by the Soviet Union. The soviets created the Uyghur ethnicngroup in 1921 and wrote uyghur nationalist histories and promoted uyghur nationalism and separatism from China. The Uyghur leader of the Second East Turkestan Republic during the Ili Rebellion, Ehmetjan Qasim was a member of the .Soviet communist party. Hui and Salar Muslims in the Chinese army fought against the Soviet backed Uyghur army in the Ili Rebellion.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...-300-muslims-during-prayer-2.html#post4399760

The Soviets supported Uyghur militant separatists especially after the sino soviet split during the cold war.

The separatists running around today, the ETIM are influenced by Al qaeda. They are allied to the TTP and you know their ideology already.

And also power is a great motivator, but the uniting point of this movement is islam according to them.

They find excuses to keep their movement alive. Whenever some govts is hard on muslims, they spring into action and influence people.

And the chinese officials were dumb that they blamed pakistan based terrorist organistaion for unrest in uighur .

ETIM is allied to TTP, and TTP is fighting against the Pakistan government.

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Basically 1+ billion people are just wrong no matter what, whose very website you are venting on right now. I feel more sorry for stupid people like yourself that are so easily manipulated by media. Label the culprits not 1 billion people. People from china show intelligence, don't insult yourself and them with your useless brain.

As far as the culprits go, please do kill, hang, torture.. what ever floats your boat. Eliminating such scum from earth is also in our best interest. In case if you haven't noticed lately, we are victims of these savages almost everyday.

Off topic : Where is your weeping heart for these 4 people stabbed to death in Papua New Guinea? Ready to declare the majority of population that is Catholic as murderers/ terrorists?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23058550

First time I have been disappointed by a Chinese poster.

every religious group has its fair share of whackos; just look at the Buddhists in Myanmar and see what theyre doing

Hey keep my community out of this.

Just because the front facers were Muslims you get all sentimental about them because of your common religion without knowing the common ground.

They initiated the violence in Burma thinking that it is ruled by clowns like Gogoi of Assam and that their rioting would be followed by appeasement and negotiations. Instead, they got a fierce retaliation from the Buddhists.

If there are religious radicals and extremists in all religions, then why is it that everytime only you lot are highlighted? Don't tell me CNN, Fox, Zionists etc.

The beheading of that soldier in the middle of a London street in broad daylight was a small example of how newly converts to your religion attacked and killed a non-combatant soldier in his own homeland.

And FYI the first instance of that was captured by a cell phone camera.

Basically 1+ billion people are just wrong no matter what, whose very website you are venting on right now. I feel more sorry for stupid people like yourself that are so easily manipulated by media. Label the culprits not 1 billion people. People from china show intelligence, don't insult yourself and them with your useless brain.

As far as the culprits go, please do kill, hang, torture.. what ever floats your boat. Eliminating such scum from earth is also in our best interest. In case if you haven't noticed lately, we are victims of these savages almost everyday.

So you are angry at the poster or the terrorists?

Okemos is a troll here on PDF. See Chinese tiger's posts, Okemos has a history of flame baiting certain groups. We should Ignore and report next time.

My friend, ETIM is an islamist movement.

What do you say for that?

Don't look at it from a Pakistani perspective.

See it from the Chinese perspective.

So you are angry at the poster or the terrorists?

I not really angry even if my post may show emotion. I really don't take random people on Internet intelligent. But like Wholegrain said, he is a troll which are abundant esp on these forums.

My friend, ETIM is an islamist movement.

What do you say for that?

Don't look at it from a Pakistani perspective.

See it from the Chinese perspective.

Maybe I was unclear before, I dont care if its ETIM, TIME, or ITEM organization. Have zero love for lunatics regardless of religion. It was seen and replied as a neutral prospective, you may need an overhaul in your way of viewing comments.

And also power is a great motivator, but the uniting point of this movement is islam according to them.

They find excuses to keep their movement alive. Whenever some govts is hard on muslims, they spring into action and influence people.

Silver any info on who is funding these terrorists? or Where they train?

If you are happy about getting Muslims murdered, then remember we will not be erased from history.

We will erase you hindus first, If you continue your hate.

This shmuck doesn't understand that some of the greatest generals of China were muslims.

you can only bark.....you better admit it that almost 90% of terrorist are muslim and belong to islamic countries........

Last edited by a moderator:
Has been posted, but I want put some pics,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/260484-oh-well-terrorists-xinjiang-killed-17-people.html
from
н®Ò»´¦±ßÔ¶³ÇÊнñ³¿·¢ÉúɧÂÒÖÂ27ÈËËÀÍö(2)_¹úÄÚ_ÐÂÎÅ_Öйúʱ¿ÌÍø
A town in Shanshan county of Xinjiang province, 6:00 or so, terrorists attacked the police station, government buildings, brandished passers and fire cars, then fired with armed police; 8 vivilian and 9 civilian policemen died, 10 terrorists were killed, 3 terrorists were arrested, some fugitive.
427_130626143225_1.jpg

Police station after attacked
427_130626163916_4.jpg

427_130626163916_3.jpg

427_130626163915_1.jpg

427_130626163916_2.jpg

427_130626163724_1.jpg

A town in Shanshan county of Xinjiang province, 6:00 or so, terrorists attacked the police station, government buildings, brandished passers and fire cars, then fired with armed police; 8 civilian passers and 9 civilian policemen died, 10 terrorists were killed, 3 terrorists were arrested, some fugitive.
427_130626143225_1.jpg

Police station after attacked
427_130626163916_4.jpg

427_130626163916_3.jpg

427_130626163915_1.jpg

427_130626163916_2.jpg

427_130626163724_1.jpg

One thing which I don't like is personal comments and comparisons. If you disagree, disagree on facts.

China Stifles Uighur Muslims on Religion - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net
China bans Uighur Muslims from fasting during Ramadan | ummid.com

Don't want to embarrass anyone, but you must fight extremists as well as win common people to your side and not leave them to be exploited by extremists.

bullshit:omghaha:

Plz visit real muslims in china.

Who care about your Ramadan.:omghaha:

Plz tell me that the reason of bans Uighur Muslims from fasting during Ramadan?

Plz tell me that why you bans those kidds eat food during Ramadan.

Terrorist organization and Spinner of lies---World Uighur Congress

Back
Top Bottom