What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

If you are happy about getting Muslims murdered, then remember we will not be erased from history.

Nobody wants to erase you all from the history.

Just erase the scum that are creating anti-national activities around the world's non-Islamic nations. That's all.

I am sure you as a member of UN accept to respect the territorial integrity of each fellow member nation.

Countries cannot be defined by religions, otherwise your religion would have never come out of Arabia in first place.

We will erase you hindus first, If you continue your hate.

She is a sardarni, dude. :coffee:

Your morbid fear of the Hindus is getting you nowhere.

This shmuck doesn't understand that some of the greatest generals of China were muslims.

So? Does that mean that terrorists today who are acting against China should not be killed?

Those generals were generals due to their own individual merit not because they were Muslims.

See you need to understand; unlike Abrahamic religions, eastern cultures don't designate according to your belief. Which is why Chinese appointed on the basis of merit rather than religion.

Even better for us, it means that those groups are within our reach.

The question is will Pakistan let us come in and wipe them all out, I'm waiting for what Awesome has to say.

Foreign forces cannot operate on our soil - we are already trying to remove US forces from Pakistan (drones). You won't let Pakistan Army come into Xinjiang to finish them off right?

Of course some support can be given to our forces like, live spy sat feeds, some form of more accurate weapons we can buy off you. For Pakistan its very important to minimize collateral damage otherwise the problem will be compounded. Wherever you can help in that regard would be appreciated.

But as I underscored, the military option is 10% of the solution 90% is social uplifting of these regions. Your western regions are poor and so are ours. If you leave people unemployed or under paid, they will turn to this nonsense. Mass development is an area where china can help

As a muslim , I totally agree with you. I'm so disgusted by these Turkic Muslims in China, I've the seen videos online, they are like savages.

But I just want you to know that a lot minority Muslims also suffer from violent attacks. So, please don't assume all muslims are the same.

Majority groups also suffer daily attacks by terrorists.

I support the Chinese government to control these people. They are not acting like Muslims. They act like savages.

Unfortunately the Islamic world is going through a dark period right now.

Muslims are so easily manipulated by outside forces.

Take a look at Syria, I call it Jihad for Imam CIA.

Poverty and ignorance breeds extremism. The Chinese government should continue to develop the area , it might take a generation of two but things will get better.

What an hypocrisy and arrogance. why dont you have the same concern when it comes to your persians role in Syria because i am disgusted by that and its puppets crimes against humanity committed against the Syrian people.

China support of Pakistan is quite a double edge sword. While Pakistan is China's best friend, Pakistan baby, the Taliban has been training the Uighur separatist movement. Up to now, I do not see ISI will give up their support for Taliban anytime soon as these folks are valuable asset for expanding Pakistan influence in Afghanistan.

Taliban is one of the very few success story of Pakistan endeavor. Also I do not think Taliban will forgo their Uighur friends. In recent years, there are numerous incidence of Uighur inside Afghanistan receiving training in terrorist camp or fighting side by side with Taliban. USA caught quite a number of them and they are once lock up in Gitmo.

The Chinese support of Pakistan will strengthen Taliban, and that in turns acerbate the Uighur problem. Right now China is still tolerating the situation. But Xinjiang problem may worsen until a stage where China Pakistan relation got deteriorated.

I believe Indians will laugh all their way seeing this. China has been behaving like a clown in this scenario. And indeed, this situation is "serve China right".

The thing is that most of our saber rattling Pakistanis & Others alike are so disconnected by ground realities that they think that the Pakistan Army can simply waltz into those areas & take out whomsoever they will; whereas I've been to Khyber Agency (where we were having our latest military operation) & I've seen how insanely difficult the terrain is for troop movement over there, how calling the Pak-Afghan Border porous would be a massive disservice to the word porous when one looks at the thousands upon thousands of ravines, gullies & caves that *** the entire 1000 km long border & most of all how its been hell for the Pakistan Army to clear those areas without suffering tremendous casualties & millions of internally displaced people !

Just the Tirah Valley operation in Khyber got a few dozen of our boys martyred despite Tirah being a stone's throw away from the provincial capital of Khyber-Pukhtookhwa (the province that borders Afghanistan) & why because the terrain is hell for our troops whilst the TTP & other such filthh attack us & then melt back into Afghanistan through those same ravines, gullies & caves that they've been operating from. Just the other day I was watching a Pakistan Army documentary on Bajaur (I think) which is another Tribal Agency that was cleared off the TTP & peace restored there & over there they took us into tunnels & caves that went for miles & opened into Afghanistan and a dozen different places into Pakistani Territory.

What we also have to understand is that if the ETIM does indeed have presence in Pakistan than it is surely in North Waziristan - that one agency we still haven't cleared ! The reason, as I understand, is less to do with the moronic ramblings of some of us that the Pakistan Army doesn't give a frig about how many Pakistanis are killed or worse how many of their own soldier's are beheaded & their headless bodies paraded about but more due to :

(i) Logistical Constraints - We're already stretched thin between a destabilized Karachi, a fermenting Baluchistan, the TTP's sanctuaries on the Afghan side through which they routinely cross over into Pakistan & attack even those areas of ours that we've cleared in the past & are consolidating right now (Swat for One where those Tourists were killed & that little girl Malala was shot) & our traditionally security paradigm towards the East where even an Indian politician having stomach problems manages to find a link to the ISI !

(ii) Unfortunately the way we entered into this War & the way we sold it to our own people has left the credibility of both the Army & the Government in deep sh*t; which means that there is enough space out there to peddle certain narratives that the Pakistan Army because its fighting the US War On Terror is little more than a mercenary army & if they've got no qualms over siding with the enemy than Pakistan & Pakistanis & more so here Security Apparatus are to be admonished as best or fought at the very worst & thats exactly what most of our bearded buffooons & their religious parties do & the latter is what the TTP does !

We are therefore, in essence, a house deeply divided against itself & the Army continues to insist in not so many words....unless the Civilian Governments are on board we're not going to take the fall for it simply because there is a segment of our society that has got its priorities deeply.....deeply foOked up ! The last Government unfortunately was, along with being the most corrupt in our 65 year history put together, was also one that just didn't give a foOk - They didn't even pass an Anti-Terrorism Bill for 5 years despite it being there on the Table ! The time around the newer parties seem to be more concerned & there seems to be a thawing in their stance of talking to the TTP because a lot of their own men have started dying at their hands so we just might see more movement on this !

(iii) One has to understand that the Taliban or even its sub-group the TTP is a blanket term for dozens upon dozens of militant organizations that are present in Afghanistan's bordering regions & our Tribal Area of North Waziristan now some of these are fighting against the State of Pakistan, others are fighting against the US and others still are fighting against the Afghan factions in the Government, whilst the rest are simply fighting for the highest bidder ! The US, ever so unfortunately, has lost the war in Afghanistan & the current Afghan Government & its Army doesn't fill any of us with a lot of hope least of all some of the more candid Americans themselves. Therefore Afghanistan is most probably going to descend into another Civil War & Warlordism come 2014 or a few years past that; just like the Soviet backed & armed force that they left behind fell after, unless I'm mistaken, 2 years of the Soviets leaving.

It is imperative, therefore, to not go in without weeding out different Taliban factions from each other lest we end up biting on a lot more than we can possibly hope to chew ! If an operation against the TTP in Waziristan or the ETIM ends up erroneously targeting those Taliban Factions who might hold no love in the hearts for us but aren't butchering our soldiers either were suddenly to turn their guns on us - We'd be foOked ! Especially now that the Americans are about to call it a day & these factions would operate out of Afghanistan with almost certain impunity & without any American airstrikes or Combat Ops having them to be continuously on their toes.

What I think, therefore, is the Pakistan Army's intent right now is to wait it out till 2014 whilst consolidating the areas we have consolidated, do the development work they are doing in those areas so as to stop the flow of teenage boys who get brainwashed into blowing themselves up in our towns & mosques & to ensure that some semblance of stability is brought to Afghanistan so that the blood-shed ends & with it the Jihad Narrative & I do believe the talks with the Taliban by the US facilitated by Pakistan is aimed towards that !

I could, however be terribly wrong about this & its best if someone like @TaimiKhan @Xeric or @Icarus jumps in !

And yes on the Xinjiang issue - I know for a fact that there have been extraditions in the past of Uighur Militants that Pakistan has captured back to China ! And that even religious scholars from Pakistan have been called in to de-radicalise the Uighur in Xinjiang !

I'm sure behind the curtains much goes on that neither you nor I know about otherwise why would China & Pakistan be having such excellent relations with each other if one was either complicit or woefully complacent in taking action against those who attack the other. I believe that the Chinese Executive (Military & Civilian) understand the dynamics of our situation & the predicament we find ourselves in & that is precisely why the cooperation goes on & no acrimonious words have been uttered by Chinese Officials, outside of Xinjiang.

Thanks for the well written and well thought out post. :cheers:

If Pakistan's hands are tied on this matter I guess we'll just have to figure out a better way to stop cross-border movement on our end. Though our border with Central Asia is massive, so easier said than done.

But as I underscored, the military option is 10% of the solution 90% is social uplifting of these regions. Your western regions are poor and so are ours. If you leave people unemployed or under paid, they will turn to this nonsense. Mass development is an area where china can help

We've been trying that with our "China Western Development" policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Western_Development

Xinjiang actually has a very decent per capita income, though not equally distributed. My worry is that certain schools of extremist thinking can't be fought with development, considering how rich and educated a lot of high-ranking terrorist leaders are.

This is the second major incident in Xinjiang in a short period of time, I think the Chinese government is going to go hard on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the well written and well thought out post. :cheers:

If Pakistan's hands are tied on this matter I guess we'll just have to figure out a better way to stop cross-border movement on our end. Though our border with Central Asia is massive, so easier said than done.

I think that more cooperation is happening behind the doors than any of us our privy too; we might be mad as our enemies & friends alike routinely allude to but surely we're not so stupid so as to allow our relationship with China get derailed - Heck even our Crazy Mullahs are mellow on the China thing !

CIA was definitely the mastermind behind this, our military insiders told us in last month something will happen in Xinjiang in June, now it seems they were completely right.

Not only CIA, there are other foreign intel agencies working against China round the clock because unlike China, competent countries believe in the interference in domestic affairs of other countries.

This is part of Chinese intel failure. What Chinese don't get is that they cannot have the luxury to relax.

This issue is not religious but racial and so the measures should be race oriented. Chinese have to learn how to absorb minority races.

China support of Pakistan is quite a double edge sword. While Pakistan is China's best friend, Pakistan baby, the Taliban has been training the Uighur separatist movement. Up to now, I do not see ISI will give up their support for Taliban anytime soon as these folks are valuable asset for expanding Pakistan influence in Afghanistan.

Taliban is one of the very few success story of Pakistan endeavor. Also I do not think Taliban will forgo their Uighur friends. In recent years, there are numerous incidence of Uighur inside Afghanistan receiving training in terrorist camp or fighting side by side with Taliban. USA caught quite a number of them and they are once lock up in Gitmo.

The Chinese support of Pakistan will strengthen Taliban, and that in turns acerbate the Uighur problem. Right now China is still tolerating the situation. But Xinjiang problem may worsen until a stage where China Pakistan relation got deteriorated.

I believe Indians will laugh all their way seeing this. China has been behaving like a clown in this scenario. And indeed, this situation is "serve China right".

Moreover, Pakistan activity in Kashmir will almost certainly destabilize China, if Indian Kashmir get destabilized. Kashmir border Xinjiang and if extremist get hold of Kashmir, China would see a scenario of pearls of Uighur camp along border of Xinjiang, in India Kashmir.

Right now India is fairly successful in containing Kashmiri militant, and that is a indirect help to her enemy -- China.

Other than that USA has been supporting Uighur separatism. Instead of transferring Uighur in Gitmo to China, USA set them free.

There is a bright spark in this backdrop. It looks like China and Dalai is seeing eye in eye in solving Tibet's problem. If China can make a deal with Dalai, she could spend more energy in dealing with Xinjiang problem.

And I expect Uighur problem to get worse in coming years. China need to solve Tibet problem fast.

I think that more cooperation is happening behind the doors than any of us our privy too; we might be mad as our enemies & friends alike routinely allude to but surely we're not so stupid so as to allow our relationship with China get derailed - Heck even our Crazy Mullahs are mellow on the China thing !

About the terrain thing, that is a challenge but not impassable, check the terrain being fought during the Sino-Indian War.

About not angering other Taliban factions unnecessarily, I get it, you should look after your own interests first. I understand 100%, I always say the same thing myself.

China has been talking to the Taliban recently, I think maybe we are trying to get the Taliban to hand over ETIM via some sort of barter deal. That would be the best scenario if true.

About point (ii), that sounds bad, sounds a lot like our "Warlord Era". Which only ended after the central government co-opted many of the warlord factions.

Not only CIA, there are other foreign intel agencies working against China round the clock because unlike China, competent countries believe in the interference in foreign affairs.

This is part of Chinese intel failure. What Chinese don't get is that they cannot have the luxury to relax.

This issue is not religious but racial and so the measures should be race oriented. Chinese have to learn how to absorb minority races.

China is good in absorbing minority race. All Yunnan minorities and Hui Muslim are very integrated. With the rise of Wahhabism, and the support of USA towards Xinjiang separatism, Uighur will fast become a problem.

China is good in absorbing minority race. All Yunnan minorities and Hui Muslim are very integrated. With the rise of Wahhabism, and the support of USA towards Xinjiang separatism, Uighur will fast become a problem.

You failed to absorb Tibetans and Uyghurs.

USA alone is not working against China, I repeat. It might be that USA is leading other intel agencies. It might be a retaliation by CIA led agencies to mess with China.... after refusal to send E.S. back home.

Expect more trouble in Tibet. Take measures.

You failed to absorb Tibetans and Uyghurs.

USA alone is not working against China, I repeat. It might be that USA is leading other intel agencies. It might be a retaliation by CIA led agencies to mess with China.... after refusal to send E.S. back home.

Expect more trouble in Tibet. Take measures.

I do not see any problem with Tibetan. Tibetan is peaceful people. With development of Tibet, they will forget in 100 years about Dalai Lama and his gangs.

Tibetan in India got more racism and discrimination than in China. India is conducting cultural genocide against Tibetan especially in Ladakh. The reason why Tibetan in India keep quiet is because Dalai Lama pretend not to see anything and ask Tibetan to
do whatever India wants.

The key to Tibetan problem is Dalai Lama. With or without Dalai, China can solve Tibet problem.

I rather prefer Dalai to re-integrate into China, because solving Tibet problem by development without involvement of Dalai will destroy their spirituality. That is not a win win scenario.

And there is signs that Chairman Xi Jinping is warming up to Dalai.

Uighur is a bigger problem than Tibet.

I do not see any problem with Tibetan. Tibetan is peaceful people. With development of Tibet, they will forget in 100 years about Dalai Lama and his gangs.

Foreign intel agencies from hostile states won't let that happen.

Tibetan in India got more racism and discrimination than in China. India is conducting cultural genocide against Tibetan especially in Ladakh.

This is how one absorbs minority races. ;) Everybody did that.

The reason why Tibetan in India keep quiet is because Dalai Lama pretend not to see anything and ask Tibetan to do whatever India wants.

Naturally!

The key to Tibetan problem is Dalai Lama. With or without Dalai, China can solve Tibet problem.

I rather prefer Dalai to re-integrate into China, because solving Tibet problem by development without involvement of Dalai will destroy their spirituality. That is not a win win scenario.

And there is signs that Chairman Xi Jinping is warming up to Dalai.

Uighur is a bigger problem than Tibet.

Don't romanticize.

Back
Top Bottom