What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Because you cant wipe out terrorists without wiping out a civilians population.

This isn't the 1800's anymore!

wow... so you planning a nuclear bomb drop on them or is your army not capable of killing terrorists with minimum civilian casualties?
@Chinese-Dragon you have your answer I guess from Ice wolf :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past Pakistani government has reached out to China and Xinjiang more than once.

We explained to those Turks that militancy is not the way.

The Indians, spend their money on hurting China through their networks in Afghanistan, rather than spending it on their poor.

They always conveniently use the name Pakistan while working with their assets in Afghanistan.

The Indians are close with the Northern Alliance.

Turkmens, Tajiks, and Hazars.

All Turkik people.

Chinese members here can believe in Indian fairy tales, but fortunately Chinese government does not.

The Indians hire mercenaries, and try to have them label themselves off as Pakistanis.

Hilarious. Indians find some pocket money from their call center jobs and hir locals. God knows they can't do **** on their own.

If India wants to do something foolish, then China's armed force will be ready to take on New Delhi from Aksai Chin in one day.

I wouldn't know, though I guess it must have something to do with domestic politics.

If they don't want to do it for whatever reason, then maybe they could just let in a few of our operatives in secret, and just look in the other direction for a while.

The real reason? There is only one reason, they do not think of them as terrorists, they call them "brothers" - look Tiger, I'n Pakistani and I'm telling you that Pakistan armed forces, especially Army, is very "sympathetic" to all islamic terrorists, it does not matter how many Pakistanis are killed by the terrorists, notice that the army will not clean up the mess, it says that it is a job for the police.

Some say this is unfair - but all I am asking is prove me wrong kill the terrorists, kill their funders, kill their ideology -- and yet in the last 12 years the army has refused to do this - so what are people to think??

I was responding to the guy that said the news was not reported. I even used question mark. Get real life instead of nitpicking.

Offcourse the Pakistani army has the capability to do so. They have the capability to eradicate all terrorists from their territory. The important question remains whether they have the will or the desire to do so. These are their strategic assets. Why should they interfere with a possible weapon in the future? Remember if China gets nasty with Pakistan in the future, Pakistan will require an unconventional weapon to wield against China. Welcome to the world of realpolitik when it comes to Pakistan. We know them. You will learn about them ;)

And what kind of f*cking incompetent officials in the Xinjiang government hasn't found a way to stop them coming back in.

It really just pisses me off so much.

The real reason? There is only one reason, they do not think of them as terrorists, they call them "brothers" - look Tiger, I'n Pakistani and I'm telling you that Pakistan armed forces, especially Army, is very "sympathetic" to all islamic terrorists, it does not matter how many Pakistanis are killed by the terrorists, notice that the army will not clean up the mess, it says that it is a job for the police.

Some say this is unfair - but all I am asking is prove me wrong kill the terrorists, kill their funders, kill their ideology -- and yet in the last 12 years the army has refused to do this - so what are people to think??

Muse buddy I'm Dragon, not Tiger.

Tiger is our good friend from Shanghai.

lol, the news was reported briefly in Sina but I believe was deleted? The CCP government is so insecure. Oh well, this cover-up really makes my angry and dishonor those innocent victims.
All deleted, including posts on TianYa and CJDBY forums... ALL GONE !!!

It's very sadness !

A terrorist has no religion. A person who kills an innocent person who dint harm him is an insult to the GOD who created him.

It's very sadness !

lol you could be called trolling by some guy here! People love to bury their heads in sand and call others trolls.

It's very sadness !

Heck, CJDBY is just a sh!tty military forum with full of military illiterates, who cares what those sh!tty mods think?

Go to Meiyanjunshi, this forum has leaked the information of Xinjiang attack on June back in few weeks ago, yet they haven't deleted this news.

In the past Pakistani government has reached out to China and Xinjiang more than once.

We explained to those Turks that militancy is not the way.

The Indians, spend their money on hurting China through their networks in Afghanistan, rather than spending it on their poor.

They always conveniently use the name Pakistan while working with their assets in Afghanistan.

The Indians are close with the Northern Alliance.

Turkmens, Tajiks, and Hazars.

All Turkik people.

Chinese members here can believe in Indian fairy tales, but fortunately Chinese government does not.

The Indians hire mercenaries, and try to have them label themselves off as Pakistanis.

Hilarious. Indians find some pocket money from their call center jobs and hire locals. God knows they can't do **** on their own.

Nice story .

When caught in an act blame your opposition .

Don't you have any shame left to blabber something without proof . I know you are a pakistani . So that must not be difficult .

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Brother, on the XINJIANG issue Pakistani nation is with China.

But the problem in XINJIANG is not a religious issue, it is a Political issue.

These people are not known to be very religious and neither are they fighting for Religion.

The uighurs are Turkish race and their demand is to form EASTERN TURKISTAN.

Now how is religion involved in a Political Problem ?

They want to fight for their Independence and form Turkish country. They do not fight for religion.

We Pakistanis do not support them and our Government has made it clear that we are with Chinese Government on this issue.

:china::china::china::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Your question is quite naive. How can you blame Muslims or Islam when Muslims themselves are victims of terrorism?

Why don't you question the wahabis funded by KSA who are creating havoc throughout the world for Muslims and and non-Muslims ?

Your question is quite naive. How can you blame Muslims or Islam when Muslims themselves are victims of terrorism?

Why don't you question the wahabis funded by KSA who are creating havoc throughout the world for Muslims and and non-Muslims ?

Bro, he is probably a supporter of the US founded radical Islamists himself, but for now he wanna see China vs Islam (including the normal Muslims), so it would be beneficial for his US master.

has nothing to do with Islam as a religion

it's an internal issue of PRC,but an issue being exploited by outsiders in order to damage the country; kind of like Buddhist tibetans

if Islam was the issue, then majority of Pakistanis (your neighbour) would not be having positive view of Chinese to the east....do remember that on 2 occasions, Islamic Republic of Pakistan sent Islamic delegation to China to convince people in that province to stop their violence and uprisings

at any rate, RIP to the dead; such attacks arent justifiable at all

ok this has nothing to do with Islam

But wat about violence in
Syria?
Palistine?
Afghanistan?
Lybia?
Iraq?
Kashmir?
Pakistan- Karachi, Baluchistan, Waziristan?
Egypt?
Bangladesh?
Lebanon?

There is only one common link connecting the above dots- Its religions extremism

I am not criticizing any religion but the way Islam is being used by some people for their interest is not good for the global community.
And Muslims need to think rationally rather blindly believing and acting on some crazy Mulla's fatwa

Back
Top Bottom