What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

As long as USA stays in Central Asia, there will be no eternal peace.

The USA is the root cause of all instability in the Central Asian region.

Is that why china blamed pakistan based terrorist creating problems in the past .

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

No, we never blamed the Pakistani state. They are getting trained in the LAWLESS mountainous regions of Pakistan, obviously not with support from the Pakistani government.

That's why I asked Awesome why don't we just get permission to wipe them all out.

Indians pay mercs to support Xinjiang rebels.

You Chinese will not realize, because you do not know the Indians.

We Pakistanis have almost got them out.

They want to use their new call center money to upset different nations.

We will not allow it.

Your sense of humor can be entertaining at times. It however remains tasteless when you mock a situation where people are being killed at the hands of terrorists. I implore you to control your posts in those instances

China is very hard on terrorists, Pakistan should follow China's way to how to get rid of terroirists

Btw this has nothing do with islam

This defensive and insecure attitude is part of the problem - this refusal to acknowledge that something very very significant has happened - when people no longer have any control over an ideology that animates them, that forms a central axis in their culture, then are lost, they are under attack and if they refuse to acknowledge it, they will certainly lose.

These terrorists believe and tell the world that they are fighting for Islam, when insecure and confused people say "this has nothing to do with Islam" they are in effect telling people lies, they are being dishonest with themselves and with others.

So what are left with? We are left with the reality that there is a war going on over what is Islam and the terrorist is winning because some people do not have the courage to say" Yes, we have a problem and the only way to solve the problem is not just to kill the terrorist but destroy the factory that produces the ideology of the terrorist and in this way reclaim, and save Islam from terrorist

Sadness ... i didn't read any news in China internet now, still no any domestic news agnecy report the terrorist attack in XinJiang.
Oh...Sh!t, Chian everywhere looks 'VERY GOOD'

F.U.C.K U !

The USA is the root cause of all instability in the Central Asian region.

No, we never blamed the Pakistani state. They are getting trained in the LAWLESS mountainous regions of Pakistan, obviously not with support from the Pakistani government.

That's why I asked Awesome why don't we just get permission to wipe them all out.

You honour your camaraderie with Pakistan, but facts are saddening.

The tribal regions of Pakistan are home to many foreign extremists who lived here with impunity. The state of Pakistan is weak and at times unwilling, so others also take advantage.

Pakistan cannot go after these terrorists because it can disturb elements who live here who are pro Pakistan and are Pakistan's assets.

Its complicated. However, what Pakistan can do is to increase monitoring of the borders.

Maybe you are right .

What you are talking about is pakistani terrorist organistaions . Most of therm have a unholy relationship with their government.

I am just providing proof showing that these terrorist are from pakistan and just countering his baseless allegations against by country .

Thanks. A rational mind should tackle the issue at hand, instead of making personal attacks and speculating my "so called" agenda. I have no agenda. I am a devoted Buddhist and my royalty belongs to no religion or political cause; I only wish China's peace and prosperity.

In China, Islam has very negative reputation now thanks to those repeated attacks. Some of the China-flagged members here are probably of Islam conviction so they may want to downplay the issue and create harmonious appearance in this "Pakistani" forum. But this issue persists in China and you can easily see it if you know Chinese and browse any Chinese comments. If this issue is not resolved, it could negatively impact Sino-Pakistan relationship, esp. when a democratically elected government come to power in China.

Most Chinese do not know anything about Buddhist teachings and scriptures. I wasn't taught any of it. The vast majority of people in China would not call themselves Buddhist.

The only Muslim member from China here is the mod Hu Songshan. And you live in America LOL, the only interaction you have had with China for the past few years is reading internet comments online. The same thing we are doing here.

I totally agree with you. Xinjiaing's problem is totally CCP's own making, starting from Hu Yaobang in 1980s. Most Chinese know that. Hu had a rosy dreamy picture of ethnic harmony and overly empowered ethnic minorities by creating so called autonomous regions even though some of those regions are Han-dominant, and 两少一宽 (leniency to minority criminals)

This is not what I meant troll. I meant that the Uyghur autonomous region should only be in the Tarim Basin instead of the entire Xinjiang. Stop trying to hijack the topic. I was talking about the 1950s and even further back whenthe Soviets created the Uyghur ethnicity.

Even better for us, it means that those groups are within our reach.

The question is will Pakistan let us come in and wipe them all out, I'm waiting for what Awesome has to say.

But there in the reach of Pakistani forces -- WHY the Pakistanis forces are not going after them and killing them?? I would really like a straight answer to this -

Even better for us, it means that those groups are within our reach.

The question is will Pakistan let us come in and wipe them all out, I'm waiting for what Awesome has to say.

Doesn't matter what Awesome has to say mate. Try entering Pakistani territory to carry out your strategic pre-emptive strikes (even with the blessing of the Pakistani establishment) and watch that nation turn against you. Ask your trading partner the Yanks if you don't believe me :D

But there in the reach of Pakistani forces -- WHY the Pakistanis forces are not going after them and killing them?? I would really like a straight answer to this -

Don't be a retard old man.

Our Army is not that useless.

These are attacks by foreigners.

Doesn't matter what Awesome has to say mate. Try entering Pakistani territory to carry out your strategic pre-emptive strikes (even with the blessing of the Pakistani establishment) and watch that nation turn against you. Ask your trading partner the Yanks if you don't believe me :D

I'm sure the Pakistani Army has more than enough capability to wipe out those ETIM terrorists themselves. Without us needing permission to set a foot on their territory.

But we'll want any survivors extradited back to China of course.

Sadness ... i didn't read any news in China internet now, still no any domestic news agnecy report the terrorist attack in XinJiang.
Oh...Sh!t, Chian everywhere looks 'VERY GOOD'

F.U.C.K U !

lol, the news was reported briefly in Sina but I believe was deleted? The CCP government is so insecure. Oh well, this cover-up really makes my angry and dishonor those innocent victims.

Where is India coming into picture here. Definitely India doesn't interfere in China's internal matters. So please provide some evidence before pulling India into everything. If people can share some articles based on India's involvement, it would be great. Some links can be shared for us to see as well.

Chythia just wait when amercia leave afg every body in the region fcuk u ppl dont worry what you guys r doing in afg, new delhi will have to pay a heavy price. ?from khalistan to manipur every thing will come into reality! See what will happen after 2014, ,,,,even iran will give u middle finger just wait :chilli:

Even we are waiting for that time. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom