What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

If Chinese are listening.. India is causing your country problems from their embassies in Afghanistan.

You can call me crazy, but I am simply stating the truth.

A rational mind should tackle the issue at hand, instead of making personal attacks and speculating my "so called" agenda. I have no agenda. I am a devoted Buddhist and my royalty belongs to no religion or political cause; I only wish China's peace and prosperity.

In China, Islam has very negative reputation now thanks to those repeated attacks. Some of the members here are probably of Islam conviction so they may want to downplay the issue and create harmonious appearance in this "Pakistani" forum. But this issue persists in China and you can easily see it if you know Chinese and browse any Chinese comments. If this issue is not resolved, it could negatively impact Sinp-Pakistan relationship, esp. when a democratically elected government come to power in China.

Those white-loving right-wing slaves like you are anti-Islam for sure.

What you guys need to understand is that their cause and actions are not purely Islamic but mostly inspired by Pan-Turks.

Pan-Turk believe they are a superior race, and Turkic nations have to be reunited. They really believe in their supremacy.. kind of like Nazis.

That could very much be also a major contributing factor. I remember Turkish president intentionally visited Xinjiang and was very warmly welcomed there.

People leave RazPak he hates Hindus simple as that
No point in arguing with the Tough guy

A rational mind should tackle the issue at hand, instead of making personal attacks and speculating my "so called" agenda. I have no agenda. I am a devoted Buddhist and my royalty belongs to no religion or political cause; I only wish China's peace and prosperity.

In China, Islam has very negative reputation now thanks to those repeated attacks. Some of the members here are probably of Islam conviction so they may want to downplay the issue and create harmonious appearance in this "Pakistani" forum. But this issue persists in China and you can easily see it if you know Chinese and browse any Chinese comments. If this issue is not resolved, it could negatively impact Sinp-Pakistan relationship, esp. when a democratically elected government come to power in China.

If Chinese want a problem with Pakistan, then we are ready.

Fortunately Chinese in general are not as foolish as you, with your claims and ignorance about the issues.

:lol:

If Chinese are listening.. India is causing your country problems from their embassies in Afghanistan.

You can call me crazy, but I am simply stating the truth.

Last time they asked Pakistanis to take action against terrorists :azn:

Just to be clear, I was making a similar point that your "agenda" is inconsequential to this discussion. A question on your motives was raised by others not me.

I understand that. I don't wish to downplay it, but actually highlight it. In Pakistan there is a similar sense that these attacks are ruining Sino-Pak relationship. However its something both China and Pak government are officially working together on - without much success.

About the last bit of elected government - that's inconsequential to Pakistanis. We maintain ties at government and people to people level.

This is very sad. Hope china takes firm measures to curb this menace.

The menace that you bhartees are supporting with the eastern bloc?

Russia is not as strong as it used to be.

:rofl:

Hilarious.

There will be no division of China.

They are savages. I have no respect for them. If they have legitimate grievances they would work with the Chinese government, not go on a savage killing spree.

The radical Pan-Turkism is dead, even Turkey is tired of this bullsh!t, but these terrorists are getting feeded by Uncle Sam, so they have to follow his order.

Be warned, there is an anti Muslim troll called ephone who ***** into every thread about Islam and starts insulting Muslims. Ignore his posts and report.

If Chinese want a problem with Pakistan, then we are ready.

Fortunately Chinese in general are not as foolish as you, with your claims and ignorance about the issues.

:lol:

It would be sad if 1.3 billion of Chinese are getting represented by this CIA paid troll.

I understand that. I don't wish to downplay it, but actually highlight it. In Pakistan there is a similar sense that these attacks are ruining Sino-Pak relationship. However its something both China and Pak government are officially working together on - without much success.

Recently a video came out on the net regarding ETIM militants training in one of the mountainous regions of Pakistan.

Can't you guys just sweep in and wipe those guys out? Or better yet, capture them alive and send them to us, so we can personally put a bullet in each one's head.

I don't know if Nawaz Sharif would approve such an operation?

Back
Top Bottom