What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I still don't know what the terrorist think about?? It is very urgly to attack civilian.

very few Pakistanis on this thread - that is very strange that Pakistanis would not support Chinese brother ally on this thread

I found it funny on some member's comment here

When China got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When America got Jihaded, it's the American faults
When Russia got Jihaded, it's, you guess it, American faults again

Do we need to invade Tibet, Xinjian and Chechen to right our wrong? Say the word, we're there

RIP to the victim
Bcs terrorists become stronger under the attack of US, US should kill them all but not “train” them by actual combat,Counter-terrorism should be efficient, but now make them drift from one country to another

I didn't blame, i just said TALK ... ... i also read information in military forums that some Pakistani military officers and intelligence agents could harbor sympathies for their former allies(TTP), and these TTP continue train XinJiang Jihad in their training camps. Anyway that's ur business, but a friend never back-stab others so we need a TALK.

very complex.
officially we dont even call it pakistan in this kind of news. we call it " one of the south asia countries".
公安部认定6名东突分子 在南亚某国接受训练

Bcs terrorists become stronger under the attack of US, US should kill them all but not “train” them by actual combat,Counter-terrorism should be efficient, but now make them drift from one country to another

Problem is, we fight them over there so we don't need to fight them inside US. Now China have the same dilemma, you want to fight them at your home or you want to fight them where they at?

CIA don't need to get involve in this issue despite some member say it's clearly backed by the CIA. One thing you need to know about Muslim Extremism is, when they know they can move in and get their job done, there are MANY fellow Muslim fund them regardless if they know what the money is for. Muslim in Middle East is much, much more richer than the CIA, if the Extremist got their way, they will not lack the funding.

Of course you can blame the American on this matter, you will just got more bombs and violence falling over your head. I even heard one member here say the US fund the Pakistan Taliban ad train those separatist in China...LOL if we can do that, we don't need 10 years to find OBL ....

We did what we have to do, now it's probably time for you to do the same

we can not blame pakistan. pakistan itself is the victim.
the original sins are from saudi wahabis, USA and maybe turkey.

But you can tell the Pakistanis to put an end to it - not just for your sake but for the sake of those people in Pakistan who are being killed by Islamist terrorists everyday - Tell Pakistan, you don't think this is good for friendship between Pakistan and China -- as you can see, there are very few Pakistanis on this thread - you want to know why?

I have friends who have visited Xinjiang a number of times to Kashgher and other areas and i also had a friend at University who was a Uyghur. Both of them had similar accounts of religious suppression and heavy handed behavior by the Chinese authorities. We Pakistanis are friends with China and its people and we wish to see no instability in PRC,but the solution lies with Beijing to introduce reforms and give its citizens their due rights. Lets assume CIA is at play,which is a possibility by all means. Why even give them the space to operate when you can eradicate most of the militancy by reforms and introducing the same level of infrastructure development and job creation we saw in other parts of China?

Naked lies:tdown:

But you can tell the Pakistanis to put an end to it - not just for your sake but for the sake of those people in Pakistan who are being killed by Islamist terrorists everyday - Tell Pakistan, you don't think this is good for friendship between Pakistan and China -- as you can see, there are very few Pakistanis on this thread - you want to know why?

I also dont understand why Islamic extremnist groups attacks pakistani own people.
they are supposed to fight against indians.

Seriously.....

People think it's US behind this need to think again. Especially if you are Chinese and you think like that.

Things like this, have a small window you can work on before things out of control. If you look at the wrong side of the mirror then you will never get rid of these kind of Attack in China. Blame the US for all I care, you better hope it is actually the US tho, because from what I learn in Iraq and Afghanistan, once they know how to hit you and you can't fight back, they will only do it more and more effective. Waste your time and blame the US, you are letting the actual source go. Once they know these kind of stuff work then you will never ever going to get rid of these attack ever again.

Seriously, think about it.

Listen there is anti muslim sentiment in China, quite a bit, but they are your people. Culturally they are more close to you than their co religionists anywhere.

China would overcome this problem because you are not Pakistan. Pakistan does not bring in reforms and cries when other exploit.

Just invest more and more. You are developing new cities which is good, but be on your guard against some forces because they just cannot see anyone exercising power.

There is no anti muslim sentiment in China.

In Chinese mind that Uighur are not muslim.

When China has tighter control over its muslims, China enjoy more peaceful time internally.

We will for sure not let our guards down.

Control your Muslims...don't oppress them.

Give them economic opportunities, curb down the discrimination against them, educate them, give them more religious freedom, make sure they aren't being taught extremism etc etc..all this is good form of 'controlling your masses'...

Oppression will only give rise to extremism...

I also dont understand why Islamic extremnist groups attacks pakistani own people.
they are supposed to fight against indians.

To them there are two kinds of people - their kind and the dead kind - but very many Pakistanis support islamist terrorists, very many - they can' tell the difference between Islam and Islamism, between islamist and Muslim -- so you see, a very big part of the problem of terrorism in China is really the understanding and attitude of a very large number of people in Pakistan - 49000 pakistanis have been killed by Islamist terrorists, but political parties in Pakistan openly support the Islamist terrorists, even the Army chief offers them support in his speech, newspapers praise the Islamist terrorists, and mullahs praise them in Masajid -- this is the reason why you ee very few Pakistanis on this thread to offer you their support and brotherly sympathy.

This is a very harsh and ugly truth about a very large number of people in Pakistan and on this forum - but it is best that one has eyes open - no friend is a friend, and no ally is a ally, when they do not support you against the enemy.

Control your Muslims...don't oppress them.

Give them economic opportunities, curb down the discrimination against them, educate them, give them more religious freedom, make sure they aren't being taught extremism etc etc..all this is good form of 'controlling your masses'...

Oppression will only give rise to extremism...
one question
according to the koran. can muslims be controlled by other people?

Back
Top Bottom